• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Α

αυτοκτονία

Nov 1, 2020
Spent 12 years in a romantic relationship with my narcissist niece who dumped me for someone else, and now one year on, at age 70, I'm still physically hurting very deeply. Lost 8 kg and feeling v isolated, no real friends.
She grew up with adoptive parents but managed to find me through the Internet, and through genetic sexual attraction she started the relationship. Although she now has someone else she doesn't want to let go of me as I am her only real family. Tried no contact but she keeps pulling me in. So every day I experience extreme mood swings and have v dark thoughts. Must be people here who are experiencing something similar and can share how they are dealing with it. Don't think I have the courage tcb. Peace.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I will ignore the fact the type style and nuances do not indicate you are actually 70 and say this.

Taboos are a sham morality is a sham,

How is she contacting you if you tried no contact? can you not just decide not to open the door to her or ignore her online.

Α

αυτοκτονία

Nov 1, 2020
I will ignore the fact the type style and nuances do not indicate you are actually 70 and say this.

Taboos are a sham morality is a sham,

How is she contacting you if you tried no contact? can you not just decide not to open the door to her or ignore her online.
Lives v close and share social media. Both exercise regularly in same place

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Lives v close and share social media. Both exercise regularly in same place
How does she upset you?
I personally do not see why you should care for the fact you were related as it is unlikely you would have children and given how old she is and the fact she reached out to you there was no abuse of power.

Α

αυτοκτονία

Nov 1, 2020
Welcome to the group. I'm not sure what to say given the close relation incest and that she's a narcissist. I think you're better off avoiding that mess. Try to meet someone new.
Trying dating sites yes but finding it difficult as I'm not attracted to most likes I get. Going to take some adjusting on my part

Α

αυτοκτονία

Nov 1, 2020
How does she upset you?
I personally do not see why you should care for the fact you were related as it is unlikely you would have children and given how old she is and the fact she reached out to you there was no abuse of power.
I find it very difficult accepting she has another man in her life. Jealousy on my part. Very painful.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Morality is not a sham.

Exercise in a new place for a while. Stop mentally giving her so much power she doesn't actually have.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Have you gone to a therapist? Also take your time to type more coherent as it makes this seem more and more like a troll to get a reaction out of people.

I do wish you the best. Id try to keep my distance from her.

Α

αυτοκτονία

Nov 1, 2020
It must be hard if you have to see her all the time. I wish you the best.

Explain.
Thank you for your kindness. Breaking up from a romantic relationship is devastating. Probably happens to us all and takes time to recover

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
no thx
[/QUOTE]
Would you like to discuss it at all or nah?
Thank you for your kindness. Breaking up from a romantic relationship is devastating. Probably happens to us all and takes time to recover
I hope you have somme form of support an ear to talk to about this all and an understanding person who wont think it was odd that you were related as it really is not.

Α

αυτοκτονία

Nov 1, 2020
Have you gone to a therapist? Also take your time to type more coherent as it makes this seem more and more like a troll to get a reaction out of people.

I do wish you the best. Id try to keep my distance from her.
Have considered counselling but wouldn't know what kind of therapy, for GSA or for the breakdown of a relationship. We both suffered trauma in our youth,
No not a troll.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Morals and taboos are kind a scam ngl so drop the idea of that stuff. As for the situation at hand it's hard to give advice here. This is a big mess that would probably get better over time if you just cut them out and got on with life. Sounds like the relationship was just unhealthy and you're wasting time keeping contacts. Don't waste energy on people that see you as a convenience.

Α

αυτοκτονία

Nov 1, 2020
Would you like to discuss it at all or nah?

I hope you have somme form of support an ear to talk to about this all and an understanding person who wont think it was odd that you were related as it really is not.
[/QUOTE]
You have really understood the heart of the matter. Because of people's attitudes towards taboos it is impossible for me to open up to anyone around me. And I can't even explain to anyone what/who is upsetting me so much. Auto Tap probably has the best suggestion and I should seek counselling.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
She's narcissistic.
She started the relationship.
It's genetic sexual attraction.
She keeps pulling me in.

That's a whole lot of blaming and zero personal responsibility for the relationship. I keep thinking of Humbert Humbert for some reason.

If you don't have the courage to ctb we're not going to push you to do so. I feel like there are better sites out there to get support for your issues and where people will be accepting if that's what you seek.

Lots of boundary-pushing sexual posts on the forum the past few days. Seems like this one could easily be a plant from one of our detractors to prove there's human trafficking and pedos here, like a reverse honey trap for someone overly empathetic who would PM the OP and then, bam, screenshots of how pedos lure. Or both parties could be actors.

I wish for your well-being, OP, but I wish it to be far away. Of course I have no control over that. If you're legit and your feelings are wounded by my comment, well, in this day and age of metoo, I would think -- and hope -- you'd not be surprised that someone would step up and say something in opposition. I won't follow you around the forum and harass you, though if I see something I'll say something as I am now, just putting it out there that I feel creepy predator vibes and I'm not going to give a go-ahead for the next step of boundary testing and grooming by overriding red flags with silence, pity and overintellectualizing. I will offer compassion: I hope you get effective help from somewhere appropriate, like counseling as you mentioned.

Last edited:
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Because of people's attitudes towards taboos it is impossible for me to open up to anyone around me. And I can't even explain to anyone what/who is upsetting me so much.
Peopel do not think for themselves they do not evaluate if something truly makes sense which is sad and causes real problems.
Be aware even a psychologist would likely think badly of you for your relationship.
Try therapy though<3
Lots of boundary-pushing sexual posts on the forum the past few days. Seems like this one could easily be
It is a troll post just look at the type style etc all very telling including word choice.
it is also highly likely that OPis much younger and is hiding his real age but did have an incestual relationship with someone so thought it was relevant to mention.
Think about it. He is worried he will be identified somehow.

Last edited:
Α

αυτοκτονία

Nov 1, 2020
Peopel do not think for themselves they do not evaluate if something truly makes sense which is sad and causes real problems.
Be aware even a psychologist would likely think badly of you for your relationship.
Try therapy though<3

It is a troll post just look at the type style etc all very telling including word choice.
it is also highly likely that OPis much younger and is hiding his real age but did have an incestual relationship with someone so thought it was relevant to mention.
Think about it. He is worried he will be identified somehow.
Didn't join this site to argue whether or not I am a troll but if that is your conclusion then good luck to you. Some people are suffering and this is all you have to contribute. Shane on you. My reference to my relationship was simply to give context to what makes my situation so depressing. You are no better than the therapist who would think badly of me. Who are you to sit in judgement on others. If you can't be sympathetic to people with serious problems on their minds then block me (if this is possible here) and just move on.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Didn't join this site to argue whether or not I am a troll but if that is your conclusion then good luck to you. Some people are suffering and this is all you have to contribute. Shane on you. My reference to my relationship was simply to give context to what makes my situation so depressing. You are no better than the therapist who would think badly of me. Who are you to sit in judgement on others. If you can't be sympathetic to people with serious problems on their minds then block me (if this is possible here) and just move on.

Shaming, controlling, DARVO-ing, gaslighting. My points have been quickly proven. Sincerely, thank you.

Just dropping this here for anyone in doubt. Please note there are additional comments that are helpful in the thread, not just the OP:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/manipulation-tactics.31123/

Last edited:
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
(you)

Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Self destruction button in play
Oct 21, 2020
Spent 12 years in a romantic relationship with my narcissist niece who dumped me for someone else, and now one year on, at age 70, I'm still physically hurting very deeply. Lost 8 kg and feeling v isolated, no real friends.
She grew up with adoptive parents but managed to find me through the Internet, and through genetic sexual attraction she started the relationship. Although she now has someone else she doesn't want to let go of me as I am her only real family. Tried no contact but she keeps pulling me in. So every day I experience extreme mood swings and have v dark thoughts. Must be people here who are experiencing something similar and can share how they are dealing with it. Don't think I have the courage tcb. Peace.
[/QUOT
your 70 years old ! I've heard many a stories of GNA and have always thought it is the older relative who takes advantage of the situation, this girl has grew you with no blood relatives therefore the feeling s that most have for blood relations and the thought of being intimate with a blood family member would make you sick they do not possess that emotion so you are without a doubt taking advantage of a vulnerable girl and I have no sympathy for you sorry

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
just so you know mods may ask you to change your avatar I do not personally care but some really sensitive people are on here lol so may get triggered or whatever

Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Oct 21, 2020
You have only just joined yet your giving me advice, a lot of people I have met on here are pretty thick skinned and couldn't care less.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
You have only just joined yet your giving me advice, a lot of people I have met on here are pretty thick skinned and couldn't care less.
I have lurked for a long time and actually no people here are extremely sensitive lol
I do not care if you had self harm pics or spammed gore I was just saying.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Oct 21, 2020
If a picture triggers them then maybe they shouldn't be on a suicide forum
Btw the picture is from a film

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed