• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I don't really have the time to figure out whether some of these sites are scams or not, but I'm looking at benzos that are extremely expensive (as expected) so I'd like to know the exact mg amount recommended to take with the SN regimen

I haven't been able to find a clear answer anywhere on here yet, any help appreciated

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There is no exact dosage bc people use different Benzos, some might already have tolerance built up and other factors. Benzos are not used to knock u out in this case, just to calm you down.

• Informative
Reactions: february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
There is no exact dosage bc people use different Benzos, some might already have tolerance built up and other factors. Benzos are not used to knock u out in this case, just to calm you down.

Do you happen to know if there a known "best" benzo to use, or if it doesn't really make a difference?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you happen to know if there a known "best" benzo to use, or if it doesn't really make a difference?
I'm sorry I don't know any "best" benzo. I'd say it doesn't make a difference as long as it calms you down. I don't have any experience with Benzos.

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
I don't really have the time to figure out whether some of these sites are scams or not, but I'm looking at benzos that are extremely expensive (as expected) so I'd like to know the exact mg amount recommended to take with the SN regimen

I haven't been able to find a clear answer anywhere on here yet, any help appreciated
Ι haven't found a clear answer about the usage of xanax with SN also, so I will go with about 8-10mg 10mins Before the SN drink.

• Informative