• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Since the outage, the chat button suddenly disappeared which made lots of people worrisome because they thought the chat has been deleted suddenly. This is wrong, the chat still exists but there is a different way of accessing it now, it is more bothersome to do so but at least it is still a thing. IMG 6349

TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
I don't have the chat link there. My looks identical since the "chat"

TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
I should have enough post to have the chat…

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
I have no inside information on what the technical issues with the site might be, but I'd just suggest y'all hang tight until the admins decide that the chat is ready to go. Trying to access it by way of strange workarounds or brute force is only going to make the admins' work more difficult, and the chat will be offline for longer.

Have patience, people.

It's down. But if it goes up and the link isn't there, I found this in my history:

This is exactly what I mean. Let the admins do their work. The chat will be back to normal when it's ready.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
'Conversation' still works everyone. I think I prefer it to chat personally- the message doesn't post when you hit return... I never understood why there were both or what the difference was but anyhow...

In the above screenshot posted, it's the icon in the purple bar at the top between the bell icon and the person icon. I think it might be an open envelope. It comes up at the top when you hit the three bar menu (on phones.)