• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Dying is my absolute last option for me. But I can't keep living how I am now. I can't deal with this. I'd like to just go to a hospital and get away from everything and just have time to think about stuff. I'm so stressed out that I'm starting to feel sick(cramps, headaches)

I have ptsd and a lot of mental health issues and don't want to go back to the mental hospital ever again but I would like to be in a medical one for a little bit to get some rest and get away from stress at home and work.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Just saw your other post. I get what you mean. When I was in a psych ward for a month or two, I didn't like getting drugs but was able to read, watch some stuff and there was a small courtyard at least... I'd love so much to have that brief reprieve again.

It's unfortunate for us that it seems like what other people look for in a vacation abroad.

Reactions: aprilunderstandsnow
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Dying is my absolute last option for me. But I can't keep living how I am now. I can't deal with this. I'd like to just go to a hospital and get away from everything and just have time to think about stuff. I'm so stressed out that I'm starting to feel sick(cramps, headaches)

I have ptsd and a lot of mental health issues and don't want to go back to the mental hospital ever again but I would like to be in a medical one for a little bit to get some rest and get away from stress at home and work.
I hope you're able to get the rest you deserve soon. I know how painful the physical symptoms of ptsd can be <3

Reactions: aprilunderstandsnow