• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The curse of intelligence means living in reality.

I don't have the time or energy to coodle people.
Does that make me a bad person?
Is being straight forward enough to trigger sensibilities?
I leave that up to the individual to decide.

Some people want to be lied to and some people want to be smacked by the truth. Have some self awareness and postulate what you want from people. Don't allow them to make an educated guess then attempt to scold them because their rational opinion isn't in line with what you want. Failure to specify is not my fault.

Alot of my personal depression is split into dread about the future and the current suffering marching to that point but also a great distain for people. I would save a dog from a speeding car before saving another person. I don't even like dogs all that much. I know I'm not alone in that kind of thinking.

Anyway, rant over. I have trouble being misunderstood all the time and I do my best to be clear but some times It doesn't shine through. Meh.

VqKlNf8jpBB7O

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Man, you are not alone.
I was born intelligent and balanced in a freaking ignorant and naughty place.
I rot in hell with monkeys and fight wars i don't want to fight from 30 years. Imagine how i feel.
I found a some what peace when i made some money, built my PC and enjoyed solitude. You cannot even imagine the shit i went through. I hope you'll make some money and will be able to rent an apartment and enjoy some pleasures of life.

Last edited:
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Man, you are not alone.
I was born intelligent and balanced in a freaking ignorant and naughty place.
I rot in hell with monkeys and fight wars i don't want to fight from 30 years. Imagine how i feel.
I found a some what peace when i made some money, build my PC and enjoyed solitude. You cannot even imagine the shit i went through. I hope you'll make some money and will be able to rent an apartment and enjoy some pleasures of life.
Haha. This is my current life. We are misery brothers.
I'm mid 30s and all I do is work and go home to my fortress of depressitude. 😆

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Haha. This is my currently life. We are misery brothers.
I'm mid 30s and all I do is work and go home to my fortress of depressitude. 😆
I'm glad i found a misery brother.
It is the exact same for me, i mean there could be someone out there that is 'ok', but everytime i try, it seems like a 'gamble' and I don't want to loose my fortress of depressitude so easy, it's the only real thing that I've got 😂.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Is this forum related? If yes, I wonder what have I been missing recently lol.