• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
whose lives are negatively impacted or even destroyed because of the Trump administration.
I am sorry, but I don't think its right to blame the Trump administration for people's daily (normal life) struggles. Did Trump order a group of radicals to hunt down members of the LGBT community?

Reactions: ArtVandelay and weargon
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
I am sorry, but I don't think its right to blame the Trump administration for people's daily (normal life) struggles. Did Trump order a group of radicals to hunt down members of the LGBT community?
Yep! Everyone acts like he's the only person running our entire gov.

The people get the leader they deserve. Trump is very "American" if you know what I mean.

Reactions: ArtVandelay and Life+me=error
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

Throwing every single transgender person out of the military and therefore ruining careers and threatening the existence of thousands of transgender individuals is one specific action that leads back to Trump. And you don't need to be a genius to realize why they did that. The Trump administration consists of fundamental Christians and I don't think Christianity has a very good history with LGBT-people. I remember the uproar of the Christian community when same-sex marriage got legalized. This right here, is the continuation of their war on LGBT-groups.

Reactions: Alec, Username786, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 1 other person
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Throwing every single transgender person out of the military and therefore ruining careers and threatening the existence of thousands of transgender individuals is one specific action that leads back to Trump. And you don't need to be a genius to realize why they did that. The Trump administration consists of fundamental Christians and I don't think Christianity has a very good history with LGBT-people. I remember the uproar of the Christian community when same-sex marriage got legalized. This right here, is the continuation of their war on LGBT-groups.
I'm pretty sure if someone has such severe hormonal issues where they aren't happy with their natural gender, they might not be the best candidate for the front lines where people experience horrific shit that gives them PTSD and ruins their lives.

I am an atheist, so I support your rant about Christians, however I'm so sick of hearing about trannies. I remember a day when the only time you'd hear about trannies was when someone's pos Chrysler was slipping gears. Now this miniscule minority is in my face on a daily basis to the point where it's giving me an opposite reaction when it comes to tolerance.

Transsexuals want acceptance from everyone when they can't even accept themselves... quite ironic isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtVandelay, littlelady774 and Life+me=error
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure if someone has such severe hormonal issues where they aren't happy with their natural gender, they might not be the best candidate for the front lines where people experience horrific shit that gives them PTSD and ruins their lives.

All of these 15'000 transgender people that serve/served in the military passed the requirements of the military. They're able to serve. And most of these transgender people don't fight in the front line actually. If you think that's all the US military does, do some research. Most of them work in administrative positions. I love how you associate the US military with killing people though.

Reactions: Alec, sylphide, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 2 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
All of these 15'000 transgender people that serve/served in the military passed the requirements of the military. They're able to serve. And most of these transgender people don't fight in the front line actually. If you think that's all the US military does, do some research. Most of them work in administrative positions. I love how you associate the US military with killing people though.
Social justice warrior much?
There's no precise figure for the total number with estimates ranging from 2,150 to 15,000.

I love how you instantly assume the highest number. I think even 2,000 is probably too generous of a count.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Social justice warrior much?

Wow. Look out people. We have a total badass over here. He is so badass, he used an ad hominem attack instead of an actual argument. We are exposed to his intellectual superiority right now. Humiliating defeat.

tumblr_pi8fua5n0R1s9y3qio2_500.gif

Reactions: Alec, Username786, Asacschrader33 and 4 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Wow. Look out people. We have a total badass over here. He is so badass, he used an ad hominem attack instead of an actual argument. We are exposed to his intellectual superiority right now. Humiliating defeat.
Got any permanent markers? Make a sign, and go stand on the road holding it up, while crying about it.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
lol lets keep it civil guys :ahhha:

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and weargon
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Lol! You know, normally I don't care for Trump but people like you actually make me smile that he makes your life so miserable and suicidal. Thanks for making my day a little better hahaha.

Okay. Big mistake, buddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alec, littlelady774, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Just in case you decide to delete this posts. Have fun in this forum. I'm sure all the other suicidal people here will remember this sentence.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alec, LastFlowers, Escaper Boy and 5 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
You're taking it so far out of context. I didn't come here announcing that. I have empathy and understanding for many members here. But nobody likes a SJW. They're a laughing stock of the internet, for obvious reasons. Stop being triggered and worry about your own life ffs.

When I read about people suffering from great physical health issues, great mental health issues, I pity them and understand that there's a reason they're here. Then a pathetic SJW comes along and says they are suicidal because of Trump? HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you even think about how that comes off to others?

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You're taking it so far out of context. I didn't come here announcing that. But nobody likes a SJW. They're a laughing stock of the internet, for obvious reasons. Stop being triggered and worry about your own life ffs.

No. You think I deserve my struggles because you disagree with me. That's the quintessence of your post. Don't worry about that. You literally said - and I'm not taking anything out of context - that my suicide consideration puts a smile on your face.

• Wow
Reactions: Alec, lululoo, LastFlowers and 2 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by "social justice warrior", Weargon? Do you automatically become one by being opposed to Trump or in favour of equal treatment of trans people?

Reactions: Severen, LastFlowers, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 3 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Mods doing a great job. Well done.
@RainAndSadness Sorry you had to deal with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alec, Severen, lululoo and 7 others
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
living manifestion of the futility of any hope that things will be ok

Reactions: KnightBlade, Severen, NoDream and 1 other person
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Sadly, Trump is ultimately a symptom of a greater disease.

If American culture were healthier, if the political system functioned better, even if the Republican party had more nationally respected figures, Trump would never have had a chance.

Ultimately, he's a man of hate who is revered by hateful people.

Reactions: Username786, Misanthrope, Severen and 4 others
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
5%... Trump vs the world (including the US) continues... XD

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The dude is basically Hitler but without the power Hitler had... And of course, he is not anti semitic but he does have a lot of hatred for other groups of people.
Yes free does not really mean free. That money is taken from someone else.
Nothing is free. But if human beings never help other human beings. Then we don't really live in a society or a nation. Then we just live in a Battle Royale type environment with a bunch of police officers just making sure we don't all violently kill each other for resources... Doesn't sound like a nice way to live... And besides, if I have more money than I will ever need in my life, what is the point in hoarding it? So I can one up, another dude in my social circle? Nah, I don't need to prove myself to anyone to feel good about myself. I don't have this void inside my soul that makes me feel the need to compensate for something missing, 24/7. Our ancestors a long time ago, decided to walk away from such chaos and form tribes... Then tribes unified to forge kingdoms... And kingdoms unified to form empires... There is a reason for all of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Username786 and RainAndSadness
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Oh I understand leftists lol! I would say I was more left leaning especially while young and educated in leftist indoctrination centers called gov schools. Abortion is not there to help women, despite that many women like having the right to murder your unborn if it's inconvenient. It has nothing to do with improving society. I lost all my kids to abortions because I was irresponsible and failed to prioritize finding an appropriate partner to have kids with. I was headed for single motherhood because of separation of sex from marriage.

Abortion is really there to benefit society and the children who will end up with parents from the lowest level of HELL because some females couldn't get an abortion or they got knocked up by one of the worst men society has to offer due to being so ignorant(he was so hot and he seemed like a nice guy). I'm sorry, you were offered the option to abort when you were too young to be capable of making the right decisions for yourself. It's like handing a child, a loaded handgun. I'm sorry the option of abortion, deceives women into living a careless lifestyle. But keep in mind, not all women are like you. Therefore some women really would make horrible mothers... And then you have people growing up to be serial killers. Have you ever read about the infamous Henry Lee Lucas? You should read about his mother. So what is the lesser of two evils?

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Don't like the way he handles politics. I will say though, everyone acted like it was a big surprise that he got elected, when in reality it's a no-brainer when you look at how much the american working-class has been shit on the past decade.

Discrediting him for being a douche just reinforces his voters' narrative. That the political and cultural elite is set to get them. Don't take everything he says literally, his voters don't - but take him seriously, his voters do.

Ideally they should have Bernie, but I doubt Americans are actually motivated to fix their massive inequality problems by increasing taxes when they can get two litres of Coke for a dollar at Walmart.

Yeah but Trump is exactly the type of person who treats working class people like shit yet they support him? It makes no sense. The Democrats aren't much better but why choose the worst option, possible... Yeah, he is charismatic to people who are sick of politicians behaving like cowards who are afraid of offending anyone but still, you have to look past all that shit and do your own research.
We in Finland call him "Pösilö" (a really funny way to say dumb). Describes him well. He's so dumb and bad it's funny. I often laugh at him. He's the best clown this world has ever had. The best was when he ruined his own golf field by driving all over it just before a tournament started.

As for American politics, you guys should really have at least three big parties; we in Finland have lots of them. Right now it's always just left vs right. Where's the middle? So boring and mindless.

He comes off dumb but when you observe him carefully, you will see he is quite intelligent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Username786
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Abortion is really there to benefit society and the children who will end up with parents from the lowest level of HELL because some females couldn't get an abortion or they got knocked up by one of the worst men society has to offer due to being so ignorant(he was so hot and he seemed like a nice guy). I'm sorry, you were offered the option to abort when you were too young to be capable of making the right decisions for yourself. It's like handing a child, a loaded handgun. I'm sorry the option of abortion, deceives women into living a careless lifestyle. But keep in mind, not all women are like you. Therefore some women really would make horrible mothers... And then you have people growing up to be serial killers. Have you ever read about the infamous Henry Lee Lucas? You should read about his mother. So what is the lesser of two evils?
this is why the left likes legal abortion. It has a huge negative impact on gender relations and how people behave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

I think Stefan Molyneux is a pretty smart guy and I agree with him on a lot of topics. Some of his videos are excellent. And I'm a hardcore leftist and I'm in favor of a big government(but one for the people and not a government to serve the rich and wealthy only). So of course, libertarians annoy me. And I'm not like one of those hardcore leftists who get triggered instantly and see everyone who disagrees with me on one topic as the devil incarnate. I know people are more complicated than that. Very few people are pure evil.. And I have an open mind. I can entertain thoughts without accepting them. Anyway, I think he makes good points in this video but at the same time, he has too much faith in humanity and he is blinded by his libertarian beliefs. Let's say, abortion was made illegal everywhere in the world, tomorrow. Well, there will still be men and women screwing around without thinking about the consequences because unfortunately, most people are idiots. Not everyone thinks like Stefen, someone who will think twice before fucking around like an animal when abortions are not allowed... And unfortunately, teens and young adults, don't really have fully developed brains and their brains are constantly telling them to "FUCK, FUCK and FUCK!" Then you will have a bunch of children, being raised by shitty fathers and shitty mothers who will grow up to be completely fucked up in the head from so many years of physical and mental abuse. And a lot of parents are just too fucking incompetent to take care of children even if they are good people deep down inside... It also takes a long time, to truly get to know someone. A woman could choose to settle down with a "nice guy" with a good job she has known for years. And then some years later, finds out he is a sociopath who was just deceiving her, who enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on everyone in his family and then eventually gets bored and decides "Fuck this shit." and disappears for a better looking woman with no kids...leaving the mother of his children, all alone with a bunch of kids...

So without abortions, you will also have more single mothers than ever before, who need welfare to survive. Therefore, everyone will have to pay more taxes to support them and their children. And let's say, people get together and decide to put an end to all welfare to prevent taxes from going up because they don't give a shit about single mothers and their children... Because they can't see the picture how everything will come back to haunt them. Then you will just have single mothers becoming sex workers to take their of children or just a bunch of orphans running around who will definitely grow up to be violent thugs or sex workers... And of course, you will have a lot of women killing their babies by abandoning them in dumpsters or drowning them or throwing them off a cliff etc... The only way, to put an end to abortion without causing much more pain and suffering in this world is to create a society where women do not need to turn to an abortion in the first place, which is something impossible to do at this point in time... But until then, human beings need to adapt and choose the lesser of two evils. And it's also not a good idea to make it so, everyone is against paying taxes because they have their own families to worry about. That is not a good foundation for a real society or nation... All human being need to work together to survive and thrive... Being divided = weakness. Then you will basically have a Battle Royale environment but instead of every man for himself and every woman for herself, you will have families fighting each other constantly... And when there is so much division in a population, the people in power, take advantage of this and just screw over everyone beneath them as much as possible. I'm kind of an expert on this topic considering my parents are very traditional people who are against abortion... And in the end, everything about their lives and my life is an epic fail... And I think, if they were young and abortion was seen as something completely acceptable, they probably would have aborted me and my sister and everyone would have won... My father often told me, when I was born, he wasn't ready for that shit... He was just too young and he is just not father material in the first place. He always felt robbed because he didn't get to enjoy his 20s but instead had to take care of my ass. So if my parents aborted me, I would have never had to deal with this shit life. And my sister wouldn't just be another soulless sociopath running around in this world. She was a mistake, by the way. And my father treated her like a mistake. And obviously, that did some serious damage to her... My parents would be 10000 times happier today if they never had kids. And seriously, if killing a fetus is murder, than every time I jerked off in the past, I committed the mass murder of millions... Because technically all that sperm could have become a human being someday...

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
There will initially be lots of babies up for adoption if they make it illegal to abort but after awhile women will start withholding sex because fear of pregnancy without a provider or a guy willing to commit. Most women would rather have a father for the kid if possible. It's just a much better situation. If u take welfare away, that would definitely make women think twice before hooking up with just any guy. Eventually u would reduce single motherhood if it's not rewarded.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattwitt and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
There will initially be lots of babies up for adoption if they make it illegal to abort but after awhile women will start withholding sex because fear of pregnancy without a provider or a guy willing to commit. Most women would rather have a father for the kid if possible. It's just a much better situation.

You are talking about the women who are smarter than most or the women who were raised properly... And I do not know a lot of women, who are immune to the art of seduction. And there are guys out there, so sneaky and manipulative, you have no idea. :) For a few years, they will be prince charming and then when they feel no need to put up a facade anymore, then it's WELCOME TO HELL and then there is a puff of smoke and they are gone from your life.

Last edited:
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Yeah but Trump is exactly the type of person who treats working class people like shit yet they support him? It makes no sense. The Democrats aren't much better but why choose the worst option, possible... Yeah, he is charismatic to people who are sick of politicians behaving like cowards who are afraid of offending anyone but still, you have to look past all that shit and do your own research.

He comes off dumb but when you observe him carefully, you will see he is quite intelligent.

I would much rather want to see a Democrat or a more competent Republican as president. I also really don't appreciate his views on a wide array of things.

That being said the Trump administration is not all bad. Unemployment rate is at a steady decline, the number of jobs are increasing and the economy is growing. These are all things that Trump promised. You could argue that this is also a result of a general growth in large parts of the world economy, but nonetheless; growth is growth.

Now I really believe we need to think about how we adress the Trump administration. You mentioned in a comment that Trump is "basically like Adolf Hitler".
No he's not and he's not anywhere close to Hitler or the Nazis. I'd go as far as to say that this rhetoric is just as harmful as the one being used by Trump. It stigmatizes the some 46% of voters that voted for him.

Take a look at this graph:
_91520192_elephant_chart624_arrow.png

When I wrote working-class, I should have written middle-class (number 2), which is where the bulk of Trump voters are. While the rest of the world has gotten richer, the middle-class have not experienced any sort of income growth in the past two decades.

Why didn't they choose to vote Hillary or Ted Cruz you ask? Because with them, they would just be seeing a continuation of this trend. These people were hopless, and so they voted for someone radically different. No more trading with the Chinese government, no more spending money in the middle east and no more immigrants. These people wanted a better economic future for them and their kids.

Can Trump give them that? I doubt it, but I think it's time we talk about the 63 million people that voted for Trump, instead of Trump as a character.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtVandelay
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I love Trump. Not necessarily the best option ever, but atleast it is a republican.

Most important part is that Hillary didn't get elected. She would have been far worse. Just like Obama was far worse.

Reactions: ArtVandelay and marcusuk63