• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mimas

Jan 12, 2024
Hi,

In the last days i search Nembutal ... in the Web, but I couldn't find a way to order it.
But, I found a shop in the Ukraine, and they sell "Dolethal".
Dolethal includes phentobarbital, i think Dolethal is the name in the ukraine for nembutal.
Can this be true or is it a fake?

I won't give the address here, but it would be great if someone from the moderators who knows about fake sites would contact me via PN.
Then I will give the address.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
that was in the pph. cherry red colored bottle.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Once a rebel, forever a rebel
Dec 8, 2023
EDIT: I realized my answer was not that helpful so here's a better one:

Nembutal is the trade name for Pentobarbital (sometimes called pentobarbitone).
Dolethal is Pentobarbital sodium, used for veterinary euthanasia as an injectable solution. I don't know if there's a difference between Pentobarbital and Pentobarbital sodium.
Moreover, I don't know if an injectable solution for veterinary use can be lethal when administered orally to a human but I'd guess not.
I think you need a powdered form to to that, but I'm not very knowledgeable. Maybe you'll get more helpful answers.
Anyway, here's a page about Dolethal (use the menu on the left to navigate sections). Please also see the PDF I'm attaching.

Attachments

• Dolethal-QRD-Auth_1199363.pdf
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
@Mimas
Did you manage to obtain Dolethal?

Be careful with those Ukrainian websites, as they can be scams.
I'm familiar with the Ukrainian online drug store. Usually, the legit ones:
- Don't sell outside of Ukraine.
and most importantly
- They never ask for bitcoins. Normaly, just the local currency, the hryvnia.
Also, the scam sites have very inflated prices, 2-3 times the market value. You better compare the prices with other (legit) stores.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
EDIT: I realized my answer was not that helpful so here's a better one:

Nembutal is the trade name for Pentobarbital (sometimes called pentobarbitone).
Dolethal is Pentobarbital sodium, used for veterinary euthanasia as an injectable solution. I don't know if there's a difference between Pentobarbital and Pentobarbital sodium.
Moreover, I don't know if an injectable solution for veterinary use can be lethal when administered orally to a human but I'd guess not.
I think you need a powdered form to to that, but I'm not very knowledgeable. Maybe you'll get more helpful answers.
Anyway, here's a page about Dolethal (use the menu on the left to navigate sections). Please also see the PDF I'm attaching.
Sodium pentobarbital is a sodium salt of pentobarbital, it's much better soluble in water than free pentobarbital.
It doesn't matter if it's labelled as injectable solution, the active substance, i.e. pentobartbital is there, and it'll kill you if you take it orally.

• Informative
Reactions: h.s.p.