• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
IDK. I'm not sure any of this is legit, or not. I'm not saying it's not, I'm just saying I'm not sure. I know (not personally) that people do have this "type" of condition, but I, also, know that there are people who, for lack of a better term, "get off", on concocting scenarios like this and feeding their own needs for attention from others' reactions. Did anyone else catch the term "herself" in the documents uploaded? Not saying that means anything, just an observation. For me it's just hard to believe that someone like this is "slipping through the cracks" of the system. Not saying it can't, or doesn't, happen, but I doubt it happens often. These healthcare professionals are not stupid people. It's not that easy to fool them. I just don't know what to make of it. Just not entirely convinced and I doubt I'm the only one. Just my opinion.
You don't have to believe me , that's your prerogative but genuinely intrigued as to what the issue with 'herself' is ? How else would the practitioner have worded that I, a woman, have issues verbally articulating myself ?

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You don't have to believe me , that's your prerogative but genuinely intrigued as to what the issue with 'herself' is ? How else would the practitioner have worded that I, a woman, have issues verbally articulating myself ?
No, that's really one on me, because, for whatever reason, I always perceived you as male. It's no big deal. And I didn't say I didn't believe you. All I said was I'm not entirely sure, and yes, I know that's my prerogative.

Reactions: timetodie24
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
IDK. I'm not sure any of this is legit, or not. I'm not saying it's not, I'm just saying I'm not sure. I know (not personally) that people do have this "type" of condition, but I, also, know that there are people who, for lack of a better term, "get off", on concocting scenarios like this and feeding their own needs for attention from others' reactions. Did anyone else catch the term "herself" in the documents uploaded? Not saying that means anything, just an observation. For me it's just hard to believe that someone like this is "slipping through the cracks" of the system. Not saying it can't, or doesn't, happen, but I doubt it happens often. These healthcare professionals are not stupid people. It's not that easy to fool them. I just don't know what to make of it. Just not entirely convinced and I doubt I'm the only one. Just my opinion.

If thy r fakng thn thy r v v gd @ replic8tng wht NHS m.h dcumnts lk lke - formttng & font

• Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and rozeske
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The UK mental health care is also quite frightening, reading these threads

Very true. If something happens and they were aware of all this, they are as much to blame.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, rozeske and noname223
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Very true. If something happens and they were aware of all this, they are as much to blame.
True, except they didn't know about the specific plan to make an attempt on the busy road armed with a knife, and this time there isn't yet a specific plan to be shared.

Reactions: Sylveon and Esokabat
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
True, except they didn't know about the specific plan to make an attempt on the busy road armed with a knife, and this time there isn't yet a specific plan to be shared.

Really, I think anyone telling authorities they have a desire to hurt others should be taken very seriously. If they are brave enough to come forward and admit that, it suggests to me some degree of competency for one. Also- responsibility. I admire them for trying to prevent themselves from hurting other people.

Honestly, this whole situation terrifies me. I wouldn't want to report anyone here. It doesn't feel right but still- if innocent people get hurt or killed and there is a paper trail here suggesting they were showing intentions to do this- do we not share some of the blame too? Surely, law enforcement are on this forum. I'd hope they'd be keeping an eye on everything.

I just don't know what I can say though. Effectively, we all live in our own heads. Our own perception of the world feels right to us. Can I be certain that my perception of the world is the correct one? Can I say categorically that @timetodie24 is wrong? All I can do is try to rationalise.

May I ask @timetodie24 - you seem to believe that your families misfortunes in life happened because you did or didn't follow certain messages? Does that go for misfortunes in everyone's lives? Are our families, friends, ourselves misfortunes because someone didn't follow an instruction correctly? Why is it down to you to protect them do you think? Do they also get these messages? If not- why not? Do they know about how you feel?

Also- practically wise. Let's say you do hurt someone or, several people. Is there then not then a danger that the relatives of those people will come after you or your family in revenge? Ok- you may then decide to CTB but then- that leaves them with people in the world utterly devastated and likely incredibly angry that they stood back and let you hurt their loved ones. I'd be beside myself with grief if someone I knew got hurt by someone else. Again, all I can do is plead with you to not involve other people. What do your family say about this? Do they know may I ask?

Reactions: astr4, locked*n*loaded, rozeske and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If thy r fakng thn thy r v v gd @ replic8tng wht NHS m.h dcumnts lk lke - formttng & font
I think there are people out there who could do all that. Documents with letterhead for all kinds of things are all over the Internet. It's not that hard to copy them and convert them to edible text and make necessary changes, especially with the tools available today.

I've done it myself. Years ago my dad was facing getting some retirement "bonus" counted against his Social Security Disability. This was before computers like we have today. We ended up using copiers to put together a "new" letter from snippets of other multiple letters in order to create one from his employer that, basically, stated that the "bonus" he received was of a "certain" type, even though it wasn't, and it qualified as exempt from the SS Adminisrations rules for calculating his disability amount. A payback of over $10000 was at stake.

I did something for my mom once, too. I needed to change amounts on her bank statement, so I made a bank statement edible, went in and changed some figures, made a copy of the new statment, and that was enough to satisfy the interested party. It can be done and I am in no way any computer expert.

I don't mind mentioning any of this because any statutes of limitations for crimes is long expired.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Seems they've confirmed some details now and I feel sick at the thought of what they're telling me to do.

I don't want to or plan to do it and trying to find another way. Getting someone to chase up referral for me (have a feeling referral hasn't been done) as I'm really bad at phone calls. I don't see how they can help in time though.

I tried writing it all down yesterday but can't make sense of it or focus and worry about family finding the notes. So gave up and ripped it up

Last edited:
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Seems they've confirmed some details now and I feel sick at the thought of what they're telling me to do.

I don't want to or plan to do it and trying to find another way. Getting someone to chase up referral for me (have a feeling referral hasn't been done) as I'm really bad at phone calls. I don't see how they can help in time though.

I tried writing it all down yesterday but can't make sense of it or focus and worry about family finding the notes. So gave up and ripped it up
Well had a right time. A relative called for me and luckily argued with GP practice as I would've been too anxious to. No referral has been done, they denied receiving letter (i can literally see it on my online record), they won't contact MHP directly despite having appts. with her before as said GP needs to refer me back. They tried to say I need appt. so that GP can do that. But by the time I even get appt. never mind referral sorted, I'd be gone and have already done the bad things to others. My relative argued that I've already waited too long and secretary eventually agreed to send a message to the GP asking them to refer.

Still not optimistic anything will happen soon enough though. Given it's been 4 weeks since shared thoughts to harm others/voices, 2 months since told dr about mind control. Several months since tried to get support and shared others were in danger because I lived too long. I want to die either way. Just want to avoid hurting others if I can but seems professionals agree it's the only way to save many.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Well had a right time. A relative called for me and luckily argued with GP practice as I would've been too anxious to. No referral has been done, they denied receiving letter (i can literally see it on my online record), they won't contact MHP directly despite having appts. with her before as said GP needs to refer me back. They tried to say I need appt. so that GP can do that. But by the time I even get appt. never mind referral sorted, I'd be gone and have already done the bad things to others. My relative argued that I've already waited too long and secretary eventually agreed to send a message to the GP asking them to refer.

Still not optimistic anything will happen soon enough though. Given it's been 4 weeks since shared thoughts to harm others/voices, 2 months since told dr about mind control. Several months since tried to get support and shared others were in danger because I lived too long. I want to die either way. Just want to avoid hurting others if I can but seems professionals agree it's the only way to save many.
I'm glad you have a relative who will advocate for you! Your health care system is really failing you, but I hope your MHP can get you in soon since she seemed to take you seriously. It's really hard to have mental health taken seriously, especially when plans aren't active & you're worried about talking about suicidal ideations since being hospitalized can be so horrible. The length of time you've been waiting trying to get help is awful, but hopefully the MHP can do something for you at your next appointment. I'm sorry trying to take notes didn't help. Do you think taking them on your phone so no one would see them could be helpful?

• Love
Reactions: timetodie24