• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Does Trump shit himself regularly?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Hell no

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Maybe you shit yourself regularly

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

I watched this youtube video recently. It was entertaining but I absolutely don't believe. I would give it 5% maybe less to be true. The Trump critics come up with so much bullshit. Don't get me wrong I absolutely despise him but that....They just try to get fame and attention by spreading such bullshit.

I have high respect for people with incontinence. It must be very very stigmatized especially for younger people. Everyone makes fun of it. This must be a horrible condition.

And Secular Talk is right. Almost everyone who is capable of doing it would clean themselves up and not a fucking staff member. This would be humiliating.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
He is approaching that age where you can't really trust a fart... so who knows? :haha:

Reactions: dreamingofrest and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
The fact that this is a reasonable possibility tells you all you need to know about the state of our democracy in the USA. That we need to set age limits is disappointing in itself. A man of his age should be unelectable. Diane Feinstein should have been yanked from office years before she croaked. Same with the Notorious RBG. The SCOTUS should also have age limits. We're a bunch of fucking sad sacks over here for having to choose between the two geezers we've been saddled with. I would rather vote for a rando in my neighborhood than these two losers. Fuck me. Fuck us. Fuck them and fuck this stupid country.

Reactions: dreamingofrest
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I did not expect that so many people would vote for yes. Lol.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone have looked at his pants after the assasssination attempt? If he did not shit himself I think this conspiracy theory is officially falsified.