xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Mostly comfort, until I look at my 2 wonderful dogs who I love so much and then it breaks my heart

Vannillahh

Vannillahh

Hope you have a happy life.
Sep 29, 2020
It is comforting until I think about my boyfriend.

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Both simultaneously

Reactions: Passersby
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
Thinking about suicide is one of the few things that I find truly comforting... it's been that way for the past decade.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Both. There are times when it's comforting and times when it has been very distressing. Sometimes when I'm suffering it's comforting.
I can also research who has ctb lately in real life and that brings a feeling of comfort because it's like yes this can be done. When I was actually ready to do it at times with methods in hand it was sad and distressing with lots of different emotions mixed in. It does change with time Ive noticed some. Overall I do wish life wasn't over and I could live without suffering but that isn't the case. Then still ctb when I'm old. If I am somehow still aware after I die too then I will be in Big trouble because the goal is to Kill my awareness. I guess if I was aware in some kind of eternal pure bliss that would be acceptable too.

T

There Look! Nothing

Sep 29, 2020
Very comforting, 95%. The other 5 is just scorn things couldn't have been different but I know when I'm dead I won't care either way. I can't wait to not have to wake up anymore and to go back to nothingness.

Reactions: Metalhead
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
The thought of being out of this horrible existence is very comforting to me.

Reactions: Metalhead