• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Does anybody know how/if the site stores IP when visiting? I don't use a VPN and Tor browser is slow as fuck, certainly on smartphone, so I stopped using it. I know on PC I can change some stuff to improve speed, but it's still slow. I used a Protonmail address for anonymity, but my IP is still visible...

Belgium has a euthanasia policy and the site isn't blocked, so visiting isn't a problem. But I wonder: is my IP stored when I visit the site and if so, how (encrypted) and how long for?

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Pretty much everything is stored. You can't even edit/delete your posts after around 20 minutes or something, and when you delete your account, it only crosses it out and nothing is actually deleted. I'm sure the owners say it's a legal thing or something. Who knows if that's accurate. Can't believe anything anymore.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
Does anybody know how/if the site stores IP when visiting? I don't use a VPN and Tor browser is slow as fuck, certainly on smartphone, so I stopped using it. I know on PC I can change some stuff to improve speed, but it's still slow. I used a Protonmail address for anonymity, but my IP is still visible...

Belgium has a euthanasia policy and the site isn't blocked, so visiting isn't a problem. But I wonder: is my IP stored when I visit the site and if so, how (encrypted) and how long for?
all sites have logs of your ip its not shared publicly tho

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Pretty much everything is stored. You can't even edit/delete your posts after around 20 minutes or something, and when you delete your account, it only crosses it out and nothing is actually deleted. I'm sure the owners say it's a legal thing or something. Who knows if that's accurate. Can't believe anything anymore.
As a EU citizen I have 'the (legal) right to be forgotten', so in theory, when I delete my account, the site is obliged to erase all my messages (private and on the forum). And of course I know that my IP is stored, but for how long and in which way (encrypted?).
all sites have logs of your ip its not shared publicly tho
Yeah, but SaSu is not just 'any site'. (-:

Reactions: sserafim