• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ohmydays

ohmydays

Mar 25, 2024
posting this bc i thought things would get better after getting a job, but i still feel like complete shit. i really feel so alone throughout all of this and rlly feel like no one would notice if i were to ctb because thats how invisible i feel on the day to day. i do not want to feel like this anymore though. all i want truly is a group of ppl who acutally care and to make memories with. thats really it dude if im being honest. like a relationship, a job, i dunno like i had those before and i still feel like crap. i dont know if friends would help either. just looking for advice or anything because while i do want to ctb, i want to know if it does get any better or am i just screwed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zvetok26, Alexei_Kirillov, Eternal Eyes and 2 others
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
I am hopelessly lonely too. Keeping busy is a good distraction sometimes, but nights and winter are just unbearable sometimes

• Hugs
Reactions: Zvetok26, Eternal Eyes and ohmydays
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
38 and laid in bed all day for my birthday thinking about how I can get ran over by a train.

Life can get better but id try church and maybe a support group.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, acey, ohmydays and 1 other person
ohmydays

ohmydays

Mar 25, 2024
I am hopelessly lonely too. Keeping busy is a good distraction sometimes, but nights and winter are just unbearable sometimes
agreed, the nights and winter is a true battlefield. wishing you the best through this

Reactions: Aloneandinpain
Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
I feel you. Loneliness is so painful.
I wish you the best to get through this. Maybe there's a local club or sth?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Loneliness and "being an outsider/nobody" is painful when you feel that you need understanding and support for something, or rather compassion since sometimes those heavy feelings and memories "get stuck in the body", to "shout" unpleasant and painful things, like: "I hate myself", "I can't do this anymore", It seems that positive self-talk could change that "resonance" overtime.