A

Avelyn

Sep 5, 2024
Does it have to be mixed in with 50 ml water or it could be more or else? will the attempt fail it it doesn't meet the required quantity.

Squishyface

Squishyface

Sep 24, 2024
From my understanding you want as little water as possible. You're slightly dehydrating yourself by the food and water fast, and then using as small amount of water to mix the SN, so that it absorbs into your stomach and intestines quickly. The most water I've seen recommended is 100ml (3.3 oz).

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Less water is probably more effective, 50mL is a good rule of thumb to ensure the water doesn't become oversaturated with SN and turn into a difficult to swallow slurry or have precipitates. Really, if you want to be most efficient, as little water as you can possibly have to dissolve the SN fully so that's it's still a liquid similar to water alone.

A

athiestjoe

Student
Sep 24, 2024
I think 50ML is the suggestion as it is enough for it disolve, but not too much to add more liquid to risk vomitting. Also less water means (likely) more rapid absorption. I plan to stick to the guided suggestion of 50ML in the PPEH and SN Bible.