• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

does anyone ever feel like them big british cocks are trying to r’pe their mind?

• Total voters
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Does negativity from bbc make anyone want to ctb? or does anyone ever feel like them big british cocks are trying to r'pe their mind and they won't be happy until they impregnate it with their filth nobody asked for?

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
You're lucky we have to pay a license to watch tv solely due to them big british cocks
IMG 9827

They even harass you with letters and threaten to take action against you. unless you prove to them you don't watch tv 🤦🏻

IMG 9826

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: sserafim
A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
It doesn't make me want to ctb but I don't like the pressure I feel the forum is under. It's like we're not allowed to express how we feel, we're not allowed to die and we should just act like everything is fine. Anything that goes against 'normal' should be shut off. You're not allowed to think differently. I mainly come here to vent and find some solace because everywhere else it's either removed or you're met with the same stupid responses but all the media attention and journalists has made me feel not as comfortable on here.

Last edited:
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
@RemainingDubious No, I'm serious. Anyone with a BWC, hit me up. Wait, never mind. It's not April Fool's Day anymore 😂
Aren't they mythical? 🤷🏻 From what i've heard there's probably more chance of getting winning lottery numbers directly from a unicorn 🦄 Does size actually matter? 🤔 What is big?

If a "straight" male tells you they have a big c0ck chances are they're lying. If they're telling the truth then it's unlikely they'll be able to actually satisfy a woman, since they'd rather pay attention to the size of other c0cks than were nature wants it to go. How do they know it's big without a point of reference? 🤷🏻

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I've said this before in other threads. Mainstream media or government back media - turn that shit off - mind rotting stuff. BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Sky - all of them - complete propaganda garbage.

This also applies to… wait for it… Italy, Spain, USA, Poland…. Oh wait - every western country.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I want the BBC to ctb.
As in, I wish they would cease to exist.
I don't want anyone to die.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They don't make me want to ctb on their own but they do contribute to the bigger picture (i.e. capitalism) and I want to ctb due to that. Also, seeing many people be so pro life makes me be certain in my desires to be dead. Of course this includes the bbc being pro life as well but it isn't only due to them as society as a whole is pro life

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I try to avoid their coverage of here because I know it will wind me up. I barely watch the BBC at all. My licence fee is a complete waste of money. I pretty much pay it so they won't harass me. If they could (and they should) actually disable our devices to pick up their signal, I'd happily go for that option. But no- we have to fund a service we don't use by law. The only upside is I love David Attenborough. So, I don't mind paying his salary.