• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
If I take N and an antiemetic like meto is there a good chance I won't vomit? I'm emetophobic and vomiting is my biggest fear in the entire world. I can't hang myself so I need to know this information. I got SN but probably won't take it even with the antiems due to vomiting risk. So is N a vomit-free thing? Thanks for reading guys

D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
If I take N and an antiemetic like meto is there a good chance I won't vomit? I'm emetophobic and vomiting is my biggest fear in the entire world. I can't hang myself so I need to know this information. I got SN but probably won't take it even with the antiems due to vomiting risk. So is N a vomit-free thing? Thanks for reading guys
Attempt to have an empty stomach and a body pH that is alkaline.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
You won't necessarily vomit, but I think you're psyching yourself out. People have posted incidents of vomiting with both SN and N, even with the fasting and meto protocols.

Bottom line is, there's no guaranteeing what your stomach may or may not do in that moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimFord99 and Stan