• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Like the title says. I've finally harvested more than enough Im sure of wolfsbane / Monkshood to store for later. However, my exprience with drying roots are minimal and especially when it comes to non-food plants.
what Im thinking is if I roughly or finely chop the roots before I dry them they're easier to put in the food I'll prepare them in. However Im unsure if that would make the poison less effective or not.
The total weight of what I've gathered is 82g in their original state before drying. It should be quite enough and its just to be sure I'll have it on several places so itS less likely to be found.

And yes, I know its not the ideal way to go out and it Will hurt like all hell. It just seems more reliable than many methods with a lack of antidote known of in present time. And with all the restriction I just have to go for what is available to me.

So if anyone knows more about this then I'm gladly listen to what I should do with them. ^
If the roots should be harvested After they Bloom I'll just get some more later this summer.

D821B965 3C4F 4EC5 AAF3 59B64E563EA0

N

notreallyhere

Dec 12, 2022
Hi there, did you grow the plant yourself or do you know where to find it to harvest? Are you willing to dm about it and sourcing please? Especially if it is the napellus strain?

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Hi there, did you grow the plant yourself or do you know where to find it to harvest? Are you willing to dm about it and sourcing please? Especially if it is the napellus strain?
Heyo, yes theyre self grown and bought a Long time ago. They're just growing in a corner of my yard, but I can confirm its the napellus kind as they were bought from a gardening shop (dont know what the english name for such places is) Where they Confirmed it (dont still have the tag still as it was thrown away when planted).
They do survive growing in the arctic circle so I pressume they are possible to be found most places in the world that arent extremly hot. They're used a lot in private gardens due to their looks being favorable. But I dont have an online source unfortunatly

Last edited: