• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
I just got my order shipped from CCS, and I'm now wondering if I should be worried about the package if it delivers.

N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
They havnt been online since though.

Could mean they were found or asked for help and are locked up in a psych ward right now...

Definitely did not go the way it should have. Person stayed conscious way way to long. Especially if she drank 25 grams.

From her descriptions of symptoms, sound like she drank curing salts with some sodium nitrite in it, (the syptoms tracked for a low dose. Not 25 grams!) Or possibly nitrate (which gives the same symptoms as nitrite, just less so)

Or possibly it wasnt 25 grams. That a fuckton to drink. I find that part a bit hard to believe.

Maybe she did not know how to work the scale and drank 2.5 grams? That would make sense. 2.5 will mess you up for a while but not kill you. What she posted tracks for about what ingesting 2.5 grams would do.

25 grams would be around 5 spoonfulls of the stuff. That's gonna be salty enough that its gonna burn like hell going down if you put it all in one glass of water.

All i can say is something did not add up there.

Last edited:
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
Man, if the risk of a botched poison is on the table, I might as well just shoot myself.

Attachments

• 1679429167707.gif
    1679429167707.gif
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
Yeah holy smokes I Definitely did not need to see that CCS may not be legit SN. Come on God! Give a girl a break lol

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
i swear to god if i take SN and wake up. my tragedy is going to turn into a comedy.

Reactions: lmnop