• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
Driving around in situations like that is stressful. Then you hope the store has what you need, so you don't have to go to other stores. Then you see someone you're attracted to but can't do anything about because approaching like that is seen as unlikely to work. Society is a maze to navigate where many people seem to also be traversing it alone. I'm sure a lot of these people are lonely too. It's like a beta Sims game where everything you do is unsatisfying or miserable.

WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
Being in public definitely dampens the mood a little. I can't be outside without stressing about anything and everything.

People looking or not looking or hearing or not hearing me or laughing or not laughing at me, it's a little overwhelming.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Being in public definitely dampens the mood a little. I can't be outside without stressing about anything and everything.

People looking or not looking or hearing or not hearing me or laughing or not laughing at me, it's a little overwhelming.
Yeah. And these are people you never see again. We're in a sense exposed to death every time we go out. None of these people will most likely ever be seen by you again. So weird.

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you still drive around? I hate the invention of the car. I want smaller communities where everything is within walking distance. That's where you find connection.

I can't drive. I did have lessons but it's safer for all road and pavement users that I remain a pedestrian.

I've always tried to live where I can walk to everything I need and I used to. But now, online shopping is so much easier.

B

butterball

interior crocodile alligator
Jan 28, 2024
generally i don't mind going out during the day, especially if i have my noise cancelling headphones :> but it does depend on my current headspace/mood- and there's a lot of bad drivers here🫠 sometimes it will make me not want to go out & drive, which is a shame as I enjoy it usually

what's been spoilt the most for me is going out for walks during the day. following lockdown, EVERYONE started going :< walking trails with usually a few people became huge families taking over the path, not moving out the way etc :|

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I can't drive. I did have lessons but it's safer for all road and pavement users that I remain a pedestrian.

I've always tried to live where I can walk to everything I need and I used to. But now, online shopping is so much easier.
Is your city car-centric?
generally i don't mind going out during the day, especially if i have my noise cancelling headphones :> but it does depend on my current headspace/mood- and there's a lot of bad drivers here🫠 sometimes it will make me not want to go out & drive, which is a shame as I enjoy it usually

what's been spoilt the most for me is going out for walks during the day. following lockdown, EVERYONE started going :< walking trails with usually a few people became huge families taking over the path, not moving out the way etc :|
Normies norming

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I hate going to the store or being around other people but that's probably because I have such severe anxiety. British people are just rude as hell as well so it doesn't really help, every time I go out I come back wanting to violently stab myself in the neck, so I've stopped going out as much altogether.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It depends on where I am going to, and what kind of people that I come into contact with. There have been many great, happy days when I have walked to the local shops or to town, for example, and it was not crowded and the people were not horrible; this is an example of a great day to me because I can just do what I need to do and leave without any trouble. There have also been many awful days when I have experienced aggressive people, and I had to fight through crowds who trample over each other - both literally and figuratively.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Nope. I don't mind being in public and shopping unless a little kid is crying and screaming because they didn't get the toy they wanted. The high pitched sound of children crying and screaming bothers my sensory issues.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Nope. I don't mind being in public and shopping unless a little kid is crying and screaming because the didn't get they toy they wanted. The high pitched sound of children crying and screaming bothers my sensory issues.
Do you hit them with your 🛒?
I'm antisocial 😂 jk
Watch psycho-pass. It's an anime. It's awesome

• Yay!
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Are you a psycho? 👀

There's a webtoon called Jungle Juice and in it people become insect human hybrids
I saw an Asian woman get hit by a cart at the store once. She fell to the ground because her ankle was hurting. She whimpered for awhile. Then got up and walked away like nothing had happened.
Are you a psycho? 👀

There's a webtoon called Jungle Juice where people are insect human hybrids
Sounds creepy. 👀

• Informative
U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
Yes, I used to be an outgoing person but now I hate leaving the house. I left the house earlier to buy some rope for a hanging attempt I might make later but yes I hate leaving my house

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I saw an Asian woman get hit by a cart at the store once. She fell to the ground because her ankle was hurting. She whimpered for awhile. Then got up and walked away like nothing had happened.
Lol why are you telling me this 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1