• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
I heard of Assisted suicide...and I really wanna try it after all I'm 18 years old but I don't know if they accept suicidal depressed people like me ..I don't know where to go or who to make contact with..but if y'all know please let me know I would be infinity greatful 🙏🏻 😔

Reactions: davidtorez
Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
I see thanks for replying ...it means I have to find another way 🤔

idk3

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I see thanks for replying ...it means I have to find another way 🤔
I've narrowed my options down to four methods. Currently it's going to be Nembutal (requires travel to South America), N2 gas, Sodium Nitrite, or drowning in a hot tub/bathtub like a lot of people seem to do by accident (or on purpose) after they pass out.

There's some useful info in some of the megathreads to help:

Last edited:
Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
Thank you very much 🤗 Nembutal huh? I'll look it up

Reactions: idk3
arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I heard of Assisted suicide...and I really wanna try it after all I'm 18 years old but I don't know if they accept suicidal depressed people like me ..I don't know where to go or who to make contact with..but if y'all know please let me know I would be infinity greatful 🙏🏻 😔
You're probably way too young to qualify. Don't know what the rules are where you live. As far as I know assisted suicide is only given to the few souls who tried everything there is and have a longlasting wish to die.

Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
You're probably way too young to qualify. Don't know what the rules are where you live. As far as I know assisted suicide is only given to the few souls who tried everything there is and have a longlasting wish to die.
I guess so 😔

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Most countries don't even have legal euthanasia, and even fewer have it for mental health diagnosis. It's also an unbelievably extensive process. You have to meet with doctors, therapists, psychiatrists, they encourage mediated sessions with family and friends, you have to get tests done. You have to show them that you have A. tried every last treatment you can and it has been unsuccessful and B. you are still in your right state of mind to make this decision. After all of the appointments and therapy and proof of treatment, your case is then reviewed and either approved or denied. Only then do you set a date. I don't know the exact time from, but I believe it takes years to months. If you haven't maxed out on treatment you have no chance.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and arnxxx
Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
Unfortunately, you probably won't qualify :/
😢 Fr
Most countries don't even have legal euthanasia, and even fewer have it for mental health diagnosis. It's also an unbelievably extensive process. You have to meet with doctors, therapists, psychiatrists, they encourage mediated sessions with family and friends, you have to get tests done. You have to show them that you have A. tried every last treatment you can and it has been unsuccessful and B. you are still in your right state of mind to make this decision. After all of the appointments and therapy and proof of treatment, your case is then reviewed and either approved or denied. Only then do you set a date. I don't know the exact time from, but I believe it takes years to months. If you haven't maxed out on treatment you have no chance.
Yeah ..I guess I gotta find something else