• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I take Zoloft, wellbutrin, and abilify. Seems to do nothing except take away my ability to masturbate. Family says they see an improvement in me. But I dont feel one. Hopefully something will help me sooner rather than later.
Effexor has the same effect no orgasms here!!
Ugh I'm on 4 meds- Effexor, Lamictal, Seroquel and Ativan. So sick of this shit! One of the main reasons I want to cbt. I feel like a slave

• Aww..
Reactions: OreoWellington
Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
Coming off fluoxetine, just been put on Mirtazapine , so far my energy levels are better and I'm having crazy dreams.
If I go out I take propranolol .
Like smoking weed every so often. Try not to drink to much if I do go out, sends me into invincible twat mode!
Had a really nice experience on magic mushrooms yrs ago, would like to have another try of them.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
From the hundreds of chemicals I've tried; dissociatives seem to be the most therapeutic to me.

Had only bad experiences with anti depressants; psychedelics have really helped in the past (lsd, 4-aco-DMT)

Ketamine and methoxetamine have the most uplifting effects but the latter is extremely expensive and hard to come by now.

Also agree with people here that opiates/benzos really help but they're not good to rely on due to addiction. It frustrates me my health is so bad at only 24 but if you can stick to moderation a lot of illicit drugs have benefits..

Reactions: notjustyetagain
S

SneekUponIt

Nov 13, 2019
I used to research some arylcyclohexylamines/NMDA antagonists, and sometimes a single exposure would leave me feeling less depressed for a week. Ever since being on prescription anti-depressants, they send me into either hypomania/mania or temporarily psychotic. I also can't take tryptamine psychedelics, as they just re-affirm my self-perceived, uncomfortable set and setting in life :I

Stimulants can help my attention deficit disorder, so I'm more efficient at working on projects/chores. They also keep dark thoughts away while I'm 'in the zone'. They don't do much for my social phobia though, maybe at first they did.

For complete existential meltdowns I will take a benzo or an anti-psychotic. The anti-psychotics are for if I want to completely shut down any thinking, other than food and sleep.

Reactions: Dystopia
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Yes! (I'll refer to the broad concept of the term drugs).
I use basic painkillers: Paracetamol and Ibuprofen.
Nerve pain: Neurontin and Sarotex.
Sleep: Quetapine.
Anxiety/stress: Valium.

For relaxing and "get away" I drink alcohol (preferably beer).
To cope with boreness or "get away", I sometimes smoke.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, lazy.depressed and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
List of Pharmaceuticals I've Taken

ProzacAnafranilParoxetine
FluoxetineClomipramineClozapine
PaxilClonazepamWellbutrin
DexedrineXanaxRisperidone
TrazodoneAtivanHaldol
ZoloftSeroquelThorazine
LevomepromazineAmitriptylineTrifluoperazine + several others I am unable to remember

• Wow
Reactions: OreoWellington
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
I stay away from drugs and alcohol. They make my situation worse. I do, however, abuse caffeine like it's going out of style lol.

J

Janebb

Nov 11, 2019
Currently on lamital, resperidon, lorazepam which are all prescribed.

If you're talking about drugs that are not prescribed I have taken them all. I found that oxy is like my dream drug. I am productive, happy and social. All traits I typically lack. Uppers feel good during but after the come down they make everything worse.

Reactions: RecycledAtoms
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
Currently on lamital, resperidon, lorazepam which are all prescribed.

If you're talking about drugs that are not prescribed I have taken them all. I found that oxy is like my dream drug. I am productive, happy and social. All traits I typically lack. Uppers feel good during but after the come down they make everything worse.
I used to love "uppers" (or any stimulant) but then I took a liking to the "downers" as they relaxed my anxiety. Unfortunately, that's a horrible down-side to caffeine haha.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Does anyone take drugs to help themselves. I take tramadol.
And, how do you feel about the drug?
I just have to beg people, please, if you don't need pain medication for actual pain, please don't take it. So many pain patients are being punished because of people who are buying drugs off the street and overdosing. The FDA and the CDC are cracking down on doctors to take their pain patients off the pain medication or they want them to severely lower it. So people who truly need this medication to live their lives are being denied it because of people accidentally overdosing off of drugs they buy on the street. Or people that go to doctors and get pills aren't taking them properly snd accidentally overdosing. Please don't be the reason that people who are in brutal pain aren't getting their meds. This isn't a joke. It's a very serious issue that I just thought I'd bring up.
@Sweet emotion, you are so kind to take your time to help people on this site. I find your posts very protective, optimistic, and fortifyiing. Thank you. (No sarcasm :) )

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm prescribed lithium and lamotrigine. No sedatives, no antidepressants, no anxiolytics and I don't really want any either. I used to self-medicate with poppy pod tea and kratom, but I switched to "herbal highs" which work surprisingly well. They keep me afloat and I'm happy I found them.
I still have DMT, or 5-meo-DMT, which is the most powerful psychodelic, I want to use it, but im also little afraid of using it.. that shit is so strong!!!

I ordered Mimosa hostilis and Syrian rue the other day. It will be the first time I try DMT. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also nervous. I'm taking a risk, albeit a calculated risk. It can crush me, but it can also strengthen me. I don't have much to lose at this point.

Last edited:
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I take Prozac, Lithium, Seroquel, Rexulti and clonazepam. Also sometimes heroin, other opioids or mdma recreationally.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
F

Francois

Nov 20, 2019
I am suffering from Fibromyalgia, some old back injuries, major depressive disorder, psychosis and speech issues.
My daily pain levels are very high unfortunately but I can say that Tramadol is a life saver for me. I can't really function with this pain without pain killers.
When I don't have my pain med's I cry every day. Pain killers have really improved my quality of life.

I am also on Venlafaxine, Amisulpride, Oxazepam and Amitriptyline.
I have been on a lot of psychotropics in my life and the above four meds really help me in different ways.
The last two, Oxazepam and Amitriptyline helps with my insomnia. It really helps me get a full 8 hours sleep.

I don't take alcohol because it makes me very depressed.
They made cannabis legal in my country so I am thinking of brewing tea with it to help with my pain issues.

amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
cannabis for physical pain, psychedelics for emotional pain.

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I have been on fluoxetine which made everything worst.

My "drugs" are alcohol and Paracetamol or Ibuprofen as they make the alcohol effect me more I found.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Xanax whenever I can get my hands on it. Other than that its alcohol, which is a slippery slope in worry about as my mother is an alcoholic and her mother before her and so on. Does anyone believe it is genetic? Is that an excuse used as in monkey see monkey do?

F

Francois

Nov 20, 2019
I have been on fluoxetine which made everything worst.

My "drugs" are alcohol and Paracetamol or Ibuprofen as they make the alcohol effect me more I found.

Just be safe.
Overdosing on Paracetamol can cause liver failure and that is a horrible way to die.
I am not lecturing you, or telling you what to do I just want you to be aware.

Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and Little Mook
F

fruitbats

Oct 21, 2019
Weed and (unprescribed) Xanax are the shit, but honestly so it Prozac if you take like five

Reactions: Little Mook
Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
Really ? I was on 80mg a day and it did nowt! I think it has a shelf life!

dreaf

dreaf

Nov 14, 2019
Tried LSD for first time to find my self, was not a good ide. i sms a girl that i really dont know so she can look out for me when i was on it lol

Reactions: Little Mook
dreaf

dreaf

Nov 14, 2019
when you on lsd you need to be ready mentally and in a good mode i was not ready that day. dident really find anthing out that day.