• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lol

Lol

nothing much.
Jun 13, 2019
Usually i cut, but now that my parents have found out, i had to stop. I've been looking for new ways to self harm like starving myself and burning, lol. It may be weird, but i like things that leave scarring because it satisfies me the most.

mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
I used to self harm by starving myself or restricting calories. I would go to work and eat one meal at lunch or work all night and stay up all night sleep until late afternoon and maybe have breakfast. It felt like a game to see how low I could go during the day and still be able to function. Some days I would only drink coffee. I was also very poor so it made sense to me. I got so skinny and I looked better than ever. That did not last too long as I began to get pyschotic and I remember one day I was walking back home and I got distracted by a gravel path and ended up walking all accross town until it was dark, i had a pyschotic meltdown at a gas store and tore down a poster.. I got sent to the pysch ward the very next day. I lost my job, my house, and a lot of my clothes and furniture that I could not transport. Ask me anything lol

Reactions: Lol
Lol

Lol

nothing much.
Jun 13, 2019
I used to self harm by starving myself or restricting calories. I would go to work and eat one meal at lunch or work all night and stay up all night sleep until late afternoon and maybe have breakfast. It felt like a game to see how low I could go during the day and still be able to function. Some days I would only drink coffee. I was also very poor so it made sense to me. I got so skinny and I looked better than ever. That did not last too long as I began to get pyschotic and I remember one day I was walking back home and I got distracted by a gravel path and ended up walking all accross town until it was dark, i had a pyschotic meltdown at a gas store and tore down a poster.. I got sent to the pysch ward the very next day. I lost my job, my house, and a lot of my clothes and furniture that I could not transport. Ask me anything lol
i was thinking of starving myself by throwing up what i ate soon after a meal, but the long term effects of that is discouraging me

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I hit myself really hard from time to time. Or bash my skull into a wall.
Over the years of mental abuse from my family, its made me feel like I deserve it, and thats why I do what I do. I've never cut myself though.

Reactions: ctb and Lol
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
i was thinking of starving myself by throwing up what i ate soon after a meal, but the long term effects of that is discouraging me
Sounds like you want to live, thinking about the long-term.

mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
Its not a very discrete thing to do, long term affects are your electrolytes levels going down I believe

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I used to cut myself up pretty bad. I considered it fun. Liked seeing the blood rush down my arm. Did it every night. Never planned on stopping. But the feeling of enjoyment eventually turned into numbness, so I stopped.

Reactions: Loli
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
I self harm, started in April, rip into the tops of my arms, I cant do it to the extent I want though as I only have not sharp enough glass. I am aiming to get something sharper asap. It doesn't hurt but It can ground me, depending on my mood and whether I am drinking at the same timw

natalia31

natalia31

Jun 22, 2019
i started doing it when i was 13 or 12, i always cut my legs. i stopped doing it for some time because i didn't want to deal with the scars and when i got really anxious i would hit my legs with my fist or with something hard. i have a friend who uses needless, she pulls her skin with it. it kida leaves a scar but i guess is more discreet.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I miss self-harming. I end up at the hospital for random shit/scans & see my doctor so frequently that I can't risk it anymore. Psych prison sucks.