• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

owolily

owolily

Jun 21, 2023
Im nearing my limit and i cant find any websites that will ship SN to me. Or does someone know a similar way out? I just want something painless and easy. SN Is the only thing I've been able to find that fits the criteria. I just need help please.. I wanna go soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Lost cherry, AvoidingMyself and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I have a source, they do worldwide shipping and its relatively cheap so if the order doesn't arrive you won't be in financial trouble. pm me for it.

Reactions: Lost cherry, hellispink, natthebrat and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Usually old members are cautious when a new member asks for sources. Please don´t take it personally.

• Aww..
Reactions: jemetire
B

BlackSpotOnTheSun

Jun 19, 2023
I'd be interested to know too please. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Oncologynurz123
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Usually old members are cautious when a new member asks for sources. Please don´t take it personally.
oh sorry i didn't know they were new, they joined in june

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
The TIG website sells SN worldwide.

Reactions: Oncologynurz123
eunoia

eunoia

unhappy go lucky grl
Jun 10, 2023
I have a source, they do worldwide shipping and its relatively cheap so if the order doesn't arrive you won't be in financial trouble. pm me for it.
Hey man I'm semi-new to this website so I don't think I have permission to PM just yet. Is there any other way I can get that source of yours? Thank you
EDIT: Just got permission to PM haha. May I PM you?

Last edited:
Reactions: アホペンギン
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Hey man I'm semi-new to this website so I don't think I have permission to PM just yet. Is there any other way I can get that source of yours? Thank you
You can do a quick Google search and you will probably find a good SN source

eunoia

eunoia

unhappy go lucky grl
Jun 10, 2023
You can do a quick Google search and you will probably find a good SN source
Yeah but are the ones from Amazon or any other science website like, legit? Pure or whatever? I already struggle doing research or "studying." I just need some help

Flinch101

Flinch101

-
Aug 14, 2023
If someone could please send me the source as well, I'd so greatly appreciate it.

B

BrokeJoblessGenXer

Oct 26, 2023
I️'m also interested and one of the reasons I️ joined was to figure out where to get it. I️'ve tried and can't get anyone to ship to a residential address.

SN seems like the best method to me and for whoever finds me. I️'m a type 1 diabetic and have always thought I️'d just give myself a massive shot of insulin and that would do the trick but I️'ve been reading that there's a good chance I️'d survive but could have serious brain damage afterwards.

The last thing I️ want is any chance of being unsuccessful. I️ tried with pills when I️ was younger and ended up committed afterwards. If that happened to me at this stage of life, my horrible life situation would be 10x worse and I️'d have to face the people I️ was going to leave behind.

I️ don't want to hurt anyone and hope they'll understand that I️'m at the end of my rope with no way out. I️ have one month left on an apartment lease, no job or hope at finding one, or money, so can't get a new apartment.

At 53, I️'be blown my retirement being unemployed, no one wants to hire Gen Xers and all I️ have to look forward to is a miserable life, in debt, never able to retire.

I️ need to do something now before I️ end up homeless or having to move in with my parents, which I️ could not survive. I️ also would rather do this in the apartment where I️ live alone so that the apartment manager can find me and not traumatize my family.

Please let me know how to get the SN or suggest another means that is foolproof.

I️'ve made up my mind and now just want to follow through with it. Waiting is awful because it gives me time to think about what happens afterwards. I️ need to do this for me…for once in my life, not worry about what anyone else things and just do what I️ need to do to be at peace.

Last edited: