• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Spectre

Spectre

Student
Nov 27, 2023
Does anyone know what weed mixture causes you to relax an not feel like killing yourself?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
like many other things, weed effects everyone differently.
it makes some people sick. it can put others on their a$$ and some people can barely feel it.

theres also many different strains to choose from.
is indica or sativa better. maybe you need a hybrid.

no one can really say what works.
ive smoked a fair bit of weed, and quite a few different strains. i cant smoke indica because it will knock me out (heavily put me to sleep). and all the sativas/hybrids i smoke dont feel much different although some gives me headaches. but ive never had anything do what youre looking for.

my best advice, check out a site like https://www.leafly.ca and find what works best for you. (under strains it has the sides effects and what it can be used for)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: peace_van
just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
I stick with hybrid THC carts. Some local companies have some really good stuff in my area of Canada. Recently I found a 40/60 of THC and CBD and that mellows me out. Maybe you can benefit from the "entourage" effect to.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
CBD oil is good for relaxing

T

thecreepycanadian

Oct 24, 2023
I'm trying to figure that out. March 2023 and Aug 2023, the cannabis oil I made completely changed my way of thinking, and I wanted to live. It was shocking. It was like all my neurons were activating or something. Like, my brain was turning on. You could feel it