• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ph4zzzy

ph4zzzy

Apr 3, 2023
I've gone through lots of methods but I can't seem to find one that works for me. I'm completely okay with pain, headaches, or any symptoms of exsanguination, but I can't seem to build the courage to inflict it myself. A method that involved taking something that wouldn't hurt while i was (ex. swallowing pills, injecting something, etc.) would be perfect. whether it were slow or fast doesn't really bother me, as long as I don't puke (big rule here, I have a massive phobia of vomiting), or require to inflict pain immediately/directly.

Does anyone have a suggested method I could use?

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
You could try the inert gas/"exit bag" method, or the CO method perhaps.

thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
It's sad how few methods there really are.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sadly it's so difficult to find suitable methods when one wants to exit this world. I don't understand why people search for painful methods like ODs with pills and the like while there would be other options available, though they're still not perfect ones except N which is unfortunately very difficult to get hands on. Anyway it's your decision whatever you want to do and I wish you all the best!

Reactions: ManchildLoser
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I've gone through lots of methods but I can't seem to find one that works for me. I'm completely okay with pain, headaches, or any symptoms of exsanguination, but I can't seem to build the courage to inflict it myself. A method that involved taking something that wouldn't hurt while i was (ex. swallowing pills, injecting something, etc.) would be perfect. whether it were slow or fast doesn't really bother me, as long as I don't puke (big rule here, I have a massive phobia of vomiting), or require to inflict pain immediately/directly.

Have you considered hypothermia?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you considered hypothermia?
Are you sure about this suggestion? To me it's unreliable, painful, SI will kick in easily, takes so much time, probably a high fail rate.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Peaceful and reliable methods (usually without vomiting) are:

inert gas (helium, nitrogen)

carbon monoxid

Amitriptyline method (combo of drugs)
Chloroquine method (combo of drugs)
N (Nembutal) if you have a source

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Monarchic

Monarchic

May 31, 2023

Inoxicate and drown face down in the bathtub, easy cheap and mostly painless.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Are you sure about this suggestion? To me it's unreliable, painful, SI will kick in easily, takes so much time, probably a high fail rate.

I wouldn't have suggested it unless I was sure. It's the way I intend to go when my time comes. I shall head off into the wilds, in suitable weather and not return. It's not painful. As your body temperature drops, you eventually feel warm and sleepy. The one thing you must avoid is geting frostbite but surviving. You have two ways of doing that. The first is to ensure that you will not be found until long after you are dead. The second is to use temperatures slightly above freezing, so that frostbite can not occur. Lots of people manage to die unintentionlly of hypothermia in the wilds at temperatures above freezing - especially when there is wind and rain. I spent a lifetime in the outdoors, taking good care to avoid hypothermia - so now I know how to not avoid it.

Reactions: Dainhla and Praestat_Mori
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
I think that Xanax does not contemplate as an overdose symptom puking, that's way I'm looking forward to buy it. I think it's a good method to CTB, because it makes you feel just a little dizzy and sleepy. But I also know that its expensive to buy it online without prescription. :(