• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Woolf

Dec 10, 2023
Does anyone here partake in really risky behaviour in a hope of a fatal "accident"? What do you find yourself doing? As I suffer from agoraphobia I don't have much opportunity to be putting myself in really risky positions. At most I would possibly be classed as "failure to thrive" due to minimal food intake, too much sleep/laying down and intake of OTC painkillers. In death, as in life, I am pathetic.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, the_path_of_sorrows, bebebeep and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't and don't have opportunity also but I hate that I survived things when I could've died. I hate that other people passed away when they didn't want to, too. I think VSED is very difficult, even when I don't eat or drink for a long time, I don't die anyway, but I'm always hungry and thirsty, it sucks.

Reactions: Woolf
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I use weed killer without gloves or mask in the hopes of the glycophosphate giving me cancer. And I don't wear sunscreen in the hopes of getting carcinoma...down here in Florida.

Reactions: Woolf
enstarve

enstarve

Louelle
Dec 11, 2023
Small stuff really. I cross the streets if the lights are still red and cross the train perons over the tracks, i sit on the edge of my 10 story building, intake as much alcohol and cigarettes as I can hoping my lungs and/or liver collapse, i snort painkillers, hang out around areas where recent crimes occur as well as venture into deep forests late at night. Some more lethal than others, but it gives me an adrenaline rush.

• Wow
Reactions: bebebeep, leavingthesoultrap and Woolf
W

Woolf

Dec 10, 2023
Small stuff really. I cross the streets if the lights are still red and cross the train perons over the tracks, i sit on the edge of my 10 story building, intake as much alcohol and cigarettes as I can hoping my lungs and/or liver collapse, i snort painkillers, hang out around areas where recent crimes occur as well as venture into deep forests late at night. Some more lethal than others, but it gives me an adrenaline rush.
I think this is the kind of thing I think about. Like venturing into high crime areas. If only I could get out my front door. I had never thought of the adrenaline rush, I think that would be nice, to feel something other than despair.
I use weed killer without gloves or mask in the hopes of the glycophosphate giving me cancer. And I don't wear sunscreen in the hopes of getting carcinoma...down here in Florida.
Ah yes, and avoiding routine screening. Oh, and my fire alarm broke at the start of covid and I just figured "why would I want to know that the fire was coming? Burn baby, burn!"

Reactions: enstarve
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Risky behaviors are… risky (lol). Like, I'm not looking to get myself assaulted, seriously injured, left with permanent disabilities, etc. so I wouldn't do anything *really* risky unless I knew for sure it would work.

Like some other people have said, I have found myself doing little things. Took up smoking cigarettes, standing on rooftops even though I don't plan on jumping, not looking for cars before crossing the road. But I don't go outside apart from when I have to work, so I don't have much opportunity either.

As nice as it would be if I miraculously died in an accident, I have a plan, so I don't need one. The whole point of planning my CTB is so I don't need to deal with the odds and risk and possibility of survival.

Reactions: kawaiiphantom and Suicidebydeath
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I suffer from agoraphobia too, I maybe leave my room once a day and that's only because the hunger gets too bad sometimes. There was a couple times I ran away from home. One of them I walked for like 6 hours to a park at 12 am. I don't know how I did it, I think my mental state was extremely bad. I was very exhausted afterwards. I was hoping so badly someone would kidnap me or kill me. Coyotes also live around here and roam the streets at night so I was hoping to get attacked. But I never ended up seeing a single sign of danger. In fact someone offered me some carrots when I got to the park and asked if I was okay. It's little moments like that bit of kindness from a stranger that sometimes gives me hope. My friends found me and one of them held me close in their arms because they were scared I got hurt. I feel awful About it

• Hugs
Reactions: Doemu and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I mean ive nearly been headshot several times, had pellets explode above my head and splinter branches like inches away. Haha actually pretty fucking exhilarating when you're starved of input tbf

Aside from that not really, im looking for a peaceful death, fingers crossed lol

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom