J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Could someone upload this for us?

This is what it includes new I'd love to see it:

N regulators (p.108-09)
Peaceful dying with Nitrite - what the peer-reviewed journals say (p.200-04)
Peaceful dying with Nitrite - new Exit research results (p.205-06)
Nembutal & the authorities - Homeland Security are alive & well despite COVID-19 (p.336)

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
For one thing it does not have any page numbers on each page in spite or saying these are on certain pages. (???)

The new research results is simply a list of 22 subjects who died from SN and how long it took each one to go unconscious, how long to die, how much they took, if they were male or female and their ages, which were all mostly very old, some in 80s and 90s. None were reported as suffering. They observed two of them as they died. Only one was reported as vomiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: I want to end it, pthnrdnojvsc, Nimbus and 1 other person
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
For one thing it does not have any page numbers on each page in spite or saying these are on certain pages. (???)

The new research results is simply a list of 22 subjects who died from SN and how long it took each one to go unconscious, now long to die, how much they took, if they were male of female and their ages, which were all mostly very old, some in 80s and 90s. None were reported as suffering.
I have the latest update and see there are page numbers when you use the scroll bar at the bottom. Also in the table of contents.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have the latest update and see there are page numbers when you use the scroll bar at the bottom.
I don't have any scroll bar at the bottom. There has never been a scroll bar at the bottom. Maybe you are on some device other than a computer?

Last edited:
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020

The new research results is simply a list of 22 subjects who died from SN and how long it took each one to go unconscious, how long to die, how much they took, if they were male or female and their ages, which were all mostly very old, some in 80s and 90s. None were reported as suffering. They observed two of them as they died. Only one was reported as vomiting.

Thank you so much! Possible to post screenshots? Thank you!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If would be helpful to have screenshots of the entire method, because there are often claims that meto or propanol is required, so it would be nice to know what the PPH actually says.

Reactions: dropdeadfred
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I don't have any scroll bar at the bottom. There has never been a scroll bar at the bottom. Maybe you are on some device other than a computer?
If you click on the black bar at the bottom of the screen, you see all the options, including scrolling. I have these options when viewing the PPeH on my phone, tablet and computer. It's explained in the user guide when you purchase.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020

They observed 22 people taking sodium nitrite? And only one threw up?

if possible would you be able to list the amount of times it look for these people to pass out? I'm curious..

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If you click on the black bar at the bottom of the scree
I have no black bar on my screen at all. There is nothing there. I will look on my other computer later.
As far as posting screenshots of PPH I would like to caution anyone against that.
1. it's copyrighted material
2. it's against forum rules for good reason that we cannot tell others how to go about ctb. So this would fall into that category probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimbus
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
They observed 22 people taking sodium nitrite? And only one threw up?

if possible would you be able to list the amount of times it look for these people to pass out? I'm curious..
As I read it, of the 22 deaths reported, 3 observers reported vomiting (including one that said "slight vomit"). A few were teenagers but no amounts were listed. Of note, a 27 yr old M only took 15g SN and died, but he may have been a very small person. Almost all that reported SN dosage took 25-35g. 2 90kg males took 30g.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and dropdeadfred
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
3 observers reported vomiting
I have the feeling that something about this is wrong and I'm not sure if it's deliberately under reporting how many vomited or not. I have now seen reports of around 15 people here who took SN and all but a few reported vomiting. It makes me not trust PPH to be forthcoming about this.

We may have better information than PPH has.

Last edited:
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I have the feeling that something about this is wrong and I'm not sure if it's deliberately under reporting how many vomited or not. I have now seen reports of around 15 people here who took SN and all but a few reported vomiting. It makes me not trust PPH to be forthcoming about this.
If you look at the chart, these are only "observer comments" so it doesn't mean that others didn't vomit, just that the observer (if there was one) didn't note it. Some had no comments at all. This is just a compilation of anecdotal info the PPH has received. It's not a study or even data. Just info that was sent to them and/or observed. This doesn't give me any less confidence in the PPH or its authors. I'm thankful they shared this info and update so regularly.

I do agree that most on SS (from what I've seen) seem to report vomiting.

Reactions: Aap and dropdeadfred
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If you look at the chart, these are only "observer comments" so it doesn't mean that others didn't vomit, just that the observer (if there was one) didn't note it. Some had no comments at all. This is just a compilation of anecdotal info the PPH has received. It's not a study or even data. Just info that was sent to them and/or observed. This doesn't give me any less confidence in the PPH or its authors. I'm thankful they shared this info and update so regularly.

PPH gives the impression it is the authority on this. That's what is frustrating when they don't give accurate information. Sometimes what they say about methods is to my mind sort of lacking real precision. I'm sure they do the best they can.

Regarding what to take with SN there is nothing new and they say you can take this that or the other thing. Things we have already discussed. I didn't see a place where it said to take two different kinds of ae together.

Last edited:
Reactions: dropdeadfred
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

A couple months ago, I went through 24 failures reported on SS, 13 of them reported vomiting. I didn't go through the successes, it was too much effort when so few had any information.*

On a side note, 7 of those who failed reported taking an AE and 4 of those vomited.

I wonder why there's such an anomaly between what's been reported on SS (over 50% vomiting) and what was reported to PN (14%). Could it be due to the fact that some observers didn't comment at all? Would you mind saying how many observers out if 22 didn't comment? Also, out of curiosity, you said there were some teenagers who were observed, did it say if they were over or under 18?

*For folks reading this comment, it's important to note that only two of the failures could have potentially been due to vomiting, over 75% were technically not method failures but didn't "succeed" due to being discovered or seeking help.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
A couple months ago, I went through 24 failures reported on SS, 13 of them reported vomiting. I didn't go through the successes, it was too much effort when so few had any information.*

On a side note, 7 of those who failed reported taking an AE and 4 of those vomited.

I wonder why there's such an anomaly between what's been reported on SS (over 50% vomiting) and what was reported to PN (14%). Could it be due to the fact that some observers didn't comment at all? Would you mind saying how many observers out if 22 didn't comment? Also, out of curiosity, you said there were some teenagers who were observed, did it say if they were over or under 18?

*For folks reading this comment, it's important to note that only two of the failures could have potentially been due to vomiting, over 75% were technically not method failures but didn't "succeed" due to being discovered or seeking help.
There were 2 reports of people under 20 - a 17 yo M and a 19 yo F. Only 13 of the 22 had observer comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

That's really encouraging to me that none suffered. And only one vomited. I wonder if they took 30 mg meto stat as they do in Dignitas for N.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
That's really encouraging to me that none suffered. And only one vomited. I wonder if they took 30 mg meto stat as they do in Dignitas for N.
It's important to keep in mind that these were just reported cases and only 13 of the 22 reports even had observer comments, so we don't know if the others vomited or not. Of those that did include comments, the absence of vomiting just means no vomiting was reported. It doesn't mean they didn't vomit, just that it wasn't reported by the observer. The comments were random and what was included was very sparse - a few words or less. I only say this to clarify and suggest that we shouldn't draw firm conclusions based on these anecdotes.

And not to nit pick, but 3 people were reported to have vomited.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
I have no black bar on my screen at all. There is nothing there. I will look on my other computer later.
As far as posting screenshots of PPH I would like to caution anyone against that.
1. it's copyrighted material
2. it's against forum rules for good reason that we cannot tell others how to go about ctb. So this would fall into that category probably.
What's the difference between it posting here and being in the wiki resources ?

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
For one, the info provided as a wiki resource is something you seek out and read on your own. Not the same as someone else providing you with direction. It's a fine line, but there you have it.

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
It's important to keep in mind that these were just reported cases and only 13 of the 22 reports even had observer comments, so we don't know if the others vomited or not. Of those that did include comments, the absence of vomiting just means no vomiting was reported. It doesn't mean they didn't vomit, just that it wasn't reported by the observer. The comments were random and what was included was very sparse - a few words or less. Most seemed focused on if the death was peaceful or not.

I think it's ok for me to post this without infringement of copyright (though I'm not 100% on that). These are the comments that were included for all 22 cases. This is a small segment from the PPeH Nov 2020.

So if they didn't report "peaceful" there, does that mean that the death was not peaceful?

Did PPeH update their peacefulness rating of SN yet? It was 6 or 7 but with an asterisk until they could witness more

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
So if they didn't report "peaceful" there, does that mean that the death was not peaceful?

Did PPeH update their peacefulness rating of SN yet? It was 6 or 7 but with an asterisk until they could witness more
These were not case studies.. They're just reported cases of ctb by SN. That's all. No, I would NOT assume that if the comments didn't include "peaceful" then it wasn't peaceful. A number of the cases didn't report much of the info at all (dosage, time it took, other meds taken, etc.), or include any observer comments. Again, I only say this to clarify and suggest that we shouldn't draw firm conclusions based on these anecdotal cases reported to the PPeH. I'm glad they publish the info but we have to be measured in how we interpret it.

The PPeH still rates SN reliability at 7.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It's important to keep in mind that these were just reported cases and only 13 of the 22 reports even had observer comments, so we don't know if the others vomited or not. Of those that did include comments, the absence of vomiting just means no vomiting was reported. It doesn't mean they didn't vomit, just that it wasn't reported by the observer. The comments were random and what was included was very sparse - a few words or less. Most seemed focused on if the death was peaceful or not.

I think it's ok for me to post this without infringement of copyright (though I'm not 100% on that). These are the comments that were included for all 22 cases. This is a small segment from the PPeH Nov 2020.
Anything you copy and post from there is copyright infringement. I don't want this site to get into trouble with that organization. I'm going to let you remove that or ask if the site wants to remove it tomorrow if it's still there simply for that reason. I don't see any info on there that is important either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimbus
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not sure what your gripe is with the PPH. He isn't reporting these to be case studies, only the data he has. It is not much different than the information posted here. Would you rather he not include anything?

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Anything you copy and post from there is copyright infringement. I don't want this site to get into trouble with that organization. I'm going to let you remove that or ask if the site wants to remove it tomorrow if it's still there simply for that reason. I don't see any info on there that is important either.
Taken care of. I don't want to risk the site getting into any trouble either, so I took it down. Just don't want people misconstruing the info in the PPH.
I'm not sure what your gripe is with the PPH. He isn't reporting these to be case studies, only the data he has. It is not much different than the information posted here. Would you rather he not include anything?
I agree and I support the PPH. That's why I'm trying to clarify. Don't want people drawing the wrong conclusions about what they've published. The PPH is only reporting the data they received. People should not treat it like "oh wow the PPH says only x number of persons vomitted after taking SN so that must mean: 1) we can't trust the PPH to report accurately" or 2) "good, SN doesn't make most people vomit" or anything in between. It's just 22 successful ctbs by SN. That's it.

Again, I only add this to clarify and suggest that we shouldn't draw firm conclusions based on these anecdotal cases reported to the authors of the PPH. I'm glad they publish the info and it's helpful in some ways, but we have to be measured in how we interpret it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and Meditation guide
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018

That is different to the experiences here, where almost everyone vomits.