Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I think it happend during childhood, when i was introduced the first time with the painful side of life, when i saw how horrific life could be. Like being in a childish bubble of ignorance and joy, and at some point it just bursted. And with it, all desire and ambition for this life got lost.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onemorenight, migimortis, ShornSoloists and 17 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i lost something, but i know what it is. what i lost (the ability to love) is different from what you lost, but i'm sorry nonetheless.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I have a deep confusion that has made me lose touch with reality. It's like anything I do, say, or think is wrong. Not just a little wrong, like REALLY wrong to where it makes me sick even with things that are insignificant sometimes. I used to feel assured in whatever I did and always believe that I was good at making adjustments to change when I noticed I was doing something wrong. Now it's as if there is no right option nothing could be determined to be the right way.

Reactions: Ontwon, _Minsk, VIBRITANNIA and 1 other person
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I lost my innocence and my ability to feel wonder and awe at the simple joys of life

• Hugs
Reactions: F@#$, Élégie, Cherry Crumpet and 3 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I think I lost the ability to be carefree.

I was telling my psychologist only a few hours ago that I think even if I woke up tomorrow and all my problems were gone, my brain would still be too scarred / damaged from everything over the last few years to ever function normally.

Reactions: MelancholyGirl, onemorenight, migimortis and 4 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes. My day-to-day activities seem like autonomous actions and reactions. I do not care or feel anything either way - I just do.

Reactions: F@#$ and _Minsk
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I feel that way like I lost something but I know exactly what it is

Reactions: F@#$ and _Minsk
Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I think I know what I lost or at least most of it, and I am still figuring that part out but I think I know who I was in the past life, and it makes me feel even worse about myself. And the worst part I had a pretty good life too if I am not making it up. And I did look up the person and I have a lot of things in common, anyhow my life was planned out for me before I was born.

• Wow
Reactions: _Minsk
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Due to my neurological weakness I have become dependent on my house for safety and comfort when I would rather be outside and dead.

Since I live with my parents, my situation has at times become intolerable to me.

Extremely difficult to keep going ahead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, _Minsk and Lostandlooking
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Somethings lost or more likely broken. I'm a fuckin mess.

migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I lost my innocence, yet I'm still a virgin. Hilarious.

O

onemorenight

04/08/2024
Jan 4, 2024
Commented the same thing elsewhere, but yes:

It's like a part of me is already dead, and the rest of me is just waiting to join it and become whole again.

It's the will to live. The drive. Life's fire. I've lost it.

I can't feel any pleasure or happiness. I'm buried so deep in the ice. Nothing breaks through.