woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
There is nothing to miss. I was stupid to be happy about anything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Stick and marcusuk63
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I miss from my first memories til 11, after that has been a slow and depression roll downhill. 17.5-to-18.5 and latter half of 25 weren't that bad but everything else not mentioned was fucking AWFUL. No way I would want to live it all again if I were given the option to, I'd much rather die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick and waived
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I used to but lately I'm consumed by missing what I never had and seeing the emptiness and traumatic side of a lot of my memories that I may have previously romanticized simply because they were in the past, and at least better than now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I miss the small coffee shop where 90% of the visitors were the same group of people and we all knew each other and had game nights and music nights and decorated the walls, until it went out of business. I miss the old building when we used to work, the shelves me and my friends made out of random scraps of wood, the old radio one of my friends brought over to cheer us up, our sculpture made out of assorted hardware packages, and even the old squeaky sofa that had about a thousand instances of assorted drinks getting spilled on it, the view out of the window, everything about it. I miss the absolutely abysmal so-called coffee we used to drink there. I miss the hoodie my friend once gave me to keep me warm and never took back, that got lost when we moved with little preparation. I miss cheap, disgusting beer they don't make anymore and cheap, disgusting cigarettes I used to smoke, even though I quit smoking long ago.
I miss many things like that, but untimately I just miss what they represent to me - the time when I was happy.

Reactions: Stick
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't think I've had enough positive experiences to miss anything

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, GrumpyFrog, Stick and 1 other person
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I don't really miss any of them, but sometimes I think about things that happened back when I was a child.

When I went to the after-school daycare in primary school, I'd pull out a bunch of papers and I'd entertain some of the kids there—even though a lot of my bullies attended that daycare it was still a somewhat nice time. We'd play word games, sometimes draw, one time one of them brought a card game…

Then during my second-to-last year of middle school, the teacher organized a meeting outside of class to go see a movie, one girl brought a kebab meal she shared with the few kids that showed up. I got pretty much all of the fries and even some bits of meat because everyone had already had a snack before she arrived lol.

Then finally in high-school, we had a teacher that was obsessed with Ghibli movies and the like (by that I mean the movies we went to see that year at the cinema were pretty much all Japanese animation). One time, I and a few students were staying inside the school because it was sports day and we were all exempt, so that teacher brought us to her classroom and we watched Totoro, Castle in the Sky and a good chunk of Howl's Moving Castle.
My memory is not great but I still remember the feeling from that time, sitting in that room watching movies reminded me of when I was a young child and we'd watch Pokemon at daycare. It was kind of melancholic…

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Stick