アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Same, I wish I could be killed in a shooting. I wouldn't run away or hide, and instead just wait to get shot. I might even try to get the shooter to shoot me faster just so that I could die. If I were strong enough, and if I could, I'd try to fight back against the shooter and save other people, hopefully dying in the process. I'd honestly just sacrifice myself to save others. I don't think those people are suicidal or want to die….I would be remembered as a hero forever. They would say stuff like "she went out saving others, she's so noble". Honestly I already want to die and I'm not scared of death anyways so I would do this if I physically could
You described me, I would give my life for others if I was in such a situation, even if its someone who I hate..

Reactions: sserafim
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Yes, I would like that. I do not care about death being on my terms, if someone wants to take the choice away from me I would not try to stop them. I would prefer it not be painful or drawn out though...

Reactions: sserafim and cscott
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i sometimes wish my boyfriend would do this to me. i don't mean it sexually at all. i've brought it up to him jokingly before. i think it has to do with the fact it would feel comforting to die with a loved one, even if he's the one who would be responsible for my death. i know he'd never do such a thing though, he's very sweet and i wouldn't want to make him live with that guilt anyway.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Yes, I want someone to kill me......me!

Reactions: dyn00ss and sserafim
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I am the opposite of you i want to find someone who could help me i wish i could be stronger and open up about my situation publicly but I didn't find anyone who i could open up to so i wish you the same wish i want to find someone who could help you and understand you.
I think you would be better served spending your time on the other side of this site, and by that I mean the Recovery forum, Everyone on this side is merely focused on helping each other towards leaving. Not much understanding about wanting to live over here. But nevertheless, I am rooting for you that you somehow find the support you need. Whether it's here or there.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
You described me, I would give my life for others if I was in such a situation, even if its someone who I hate..
Yeah I already want to die so I have nothing to lose by doing that anyways…it would be a great way/reason/excuse to die. Doing so would make me remembered well and as a hero in the eye of others

Reactions: Rocinante
crunchycuticles

crunchycuticles

Oct 5, 2023
Yeah, I wish someone would just do it for me it's easier that way without having to be scared or think too much then backing out.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Yes, I want someone to kill me

Starry2He

Starry2He

Talking Corpse
Oct 8, 2023
That would be ideal for me, personally, as long as they are loving and gentle. I've actually pursued something to that end for the past year or two, always chickened out before actually meeting them lol

Reactions: dyn00ss and sserafim
KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
I want to pass out on alcohol and have somebody slit my throat in my sleep
DM if you wan 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Starry2He and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
That would be ideal for me, personally, as long as they are loving and gentle. I've actually pursued something to that end for the past year or two, always chickened out before actually meeting them lol
Wait wdym? Like a ctb partner?

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I would want to die a hero for someone, because then at least I would be remembered, and someone else who enjoys life and has meaning can then use it to do good. If I were to CTB it would take months for anyone to find me, and mere days before I was forgotten again.

Starry2He

Starry2He

Talking Corpse
Oct 8, 2023
Wait wdym? Like a ctb partner?
Ummmm not quite! I was literally looking for someone to end me, on some other sites (I only recently found this forum and ive been learning so much!).
I would ask if people would kill me in return for sexual favors, but it was always too risky, a lot of them wanted to torture me. A big No-No, for me.

densvensken00

densvensken00

Sociopath
Oct 8, 2023
Does anyone else wish someone could just kill them? I wish someone could kill me so that I could die. Sometimes I think about hiring a hitman to kill me (even though I'm broke), but I can't trust this method because they might be an undercover agent and arrest me.

Ugh why is it so hard to die…I really wish that someone could kill me (preferably accidentally). I want my death to look like an accident, but I would even want to get murdered to escape this world. I hate it so much
i definitely see what youre saying. having someone else do it for you would be so much easier. like a push before you jump, just to make sure you actually follow through.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In terms of a clinician in assisted suicide- yes. In terms of a serial killer- no. I'd even be wary of a hired killer. What if they're some sadist?

Reactions: sserafim and anxious_depressive
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Does anyone else wish someone could just kill them? I wish someone could kill me so that I could die. Sometimes I think about hiring a hitman to kill me (even though I'm broke), but I can't trust this method because they might be an undercover agent and arrest me.

Ugh why is it so hard to die…I really wish that someone could kill me (preferably accidentally). I want my death to look like an accident, but I would even want to get murdered to escape this world. I hate it so much
Yes, I think about this every day.

L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023

I wish this all the time

If I found out someone wanted to kill me knew how to do it without getting caught I'd thank them for making it easy on me

Reactions: sserafim and Nefer
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
dreming about beeing killed all the time

C

chesterfield

Nov 23, 2023
Thats a thought that definitely crossed my mind, too, yes.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Sometimes this kind of thought crossed my mind, like one day when i walked on the edge of the road, then someone decapitate me all of sudden. If that really happend, im okay with that despite haven't achieving my ideal life :)

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Yes. I have the money to hire someone but have no idea how to go about doing it or if it's even possible. I read an article about people getting scammed trying to hire a hit man.
I would like to hire one too:(. Maybe someone on the forum would like to become one before his cbt?
I was in a suicide pact with a friend whose original plan was to use a firearm to kill me, then herself. never wanted it before she proposed it but it was so comforting thinking that my death was assured and out of my hands. I daydream about it sometimes.
And what happened with the pact ?
What about organ trade people? Where are they when that are needed?

Last edited:
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
A lot of times yes. But depends how would they do it. If it is agonizing or something like that obviously then its a no. If its something very fast then maybe. But I think my death is something i should personally handle, no one deserves to carry with that

deadtrace

deadtrace

Aug 7, 2023
Planned like a hitman with me would probably be like the scene from deep space nine of quark wanting garak to kill him but being picky with methods, because I'm a coward lol.

Unplanned, sounds terrifying and potentially really painful. Also, if you end up in hospital they'd do whatever they can to save you, so probably wouldn't even work.

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Yes! I've heard of suicide by cop,many teen boys have pretended to be more intimidating than they actually are and provoke a cop to shoot them to death. I've thought abt it but then realized that as a young white woman, I don't think that they'd take me as a threat lol I don't have the guts for it anyway. I am sorry you'r at this point too

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've been finding myself fantasizing about someone killing me too. I wish I could hire a hitman to kill me too, but it's too risky. It's funny because not that long ago I used to prefer the idea of being the one responsible to kill myself. I used to like the idea of having complete control over myself and my whether or not I was to live or die. Now, I don't care anymore. I just want it to end.

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
yes. ideally i'd want them to do that in a way that causes little to no pain and is over quick (e.g. shot to the back of the head), but 1) if someone's killing you, esp in cold blood, it's a little unrealistic to expect them to be that compassionate 2) ..i'm kinda desperate

sunsetting

sunsetting

Jun 9, 2021
I'd love to outsource the ctb. But it's risky if you pay for it as you said but also if you "force" it happening like putting yourself into a situation where your peers would be inclined to hurt you like war.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I wish someone came up behind me with a Keltec shotgun when Im playing my games and just pulling the trigger when im gaming.

LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
I would not want to be murdered by somebody unless it was by my own lover but I will get into it in a second. I consider dying by own hands much more prefferable, as I get to control my own death and it makes me feel like I am chosing it by myself. I know that it is hard to end one's own life(sometimes SI messes it up other times its just difficult psychically speaking) but that said, I think that despite it dying at my own hands is freeing and reflective, I get to spend my last moments crafted by my own hands in peace of the situation. I could choose a location and have my body not be found for a long time, if I do it correctly. This would be prefferable to me. Second reason, once somebody chooses to murder you they have control over you, and how painfull it will be, if they are not gentle its going to hurt, and I don't trust anyone to do this to my body properly. The only person I would trust to be able to handle me properly is a potential lover, dying by their hands and of course dying in their sweet embrace, is sweet and comforting as a sight for the end of my own life. That being said, I don't want my lover to be stained with blood on their hands, in my example quite literally, that means that I have to do it myself as I can only feel myself having that right capacity to end it properly not anyone else. As it is my own choice to end it prefferably without witnesses in reflective peace.

Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
This could literally solve all my problems. My family can't be sad if it was a careless random, drive-by shooting or something. And my oops won nothing because it was simply bad luck.