MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i saw i documentary. no i dea how valid it was. there seems to be countries where you can hire one? whether or not they will give you what you want is not known

Reactions: sserafim
the_widow

the_widow

Sep 9, 2023
Very unfortunate. I wish it would kill me but it won't.
Same. Wanting to die and having a brain tumor that is useless in assisting with that is actually quite infuriating.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim and heavyeyes
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Same. Wanting to die and having a brain tumor that is useless in assisting with that is actually quite infuriating.
Yes it is. I get sick of my life with so much hardships. I M constantly being tortured by mind. It wont let me live

• Love
  • Aww..
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Sometimes I have dreams about being killed...

Here is one of the more strange dreams I have had. I form a suicide pact with someone, we're both struggling with overcoming SI. So we come up with a plan, we'll travel to a place that has the death penalty for murder. One of us will kill the other, and then make sure that we get convicted of the murder. Refuse any legal defence and get a fast track trial in order to be executed. Mission accomplished. (although, knowing my luck, I'd probably end up on death row for 20 years while advocates fight for my right to live :notsure:)

• Love
the_widow

the_widow

Sep 9, 2023
Yes it is. I get sick of my life with so much hardships. I M constantly being tortured by mind. It wont let me live
I can relate to that, completely. I'm sorry that life has not been more kind to you. My life is a constant state of hardship, and has been as long as I can remember. There's no light at the end of that tunnel, and I'm tired.

• Love
Reactions: cscott, sserafim and heavyeyes
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I can relate to that, completely. I'm sorry that life has not been more kind to you. My life is a constant state of hardship, and has been as long as I can remember. There's no light at the end of that tunnel, and I'm tired.
Its my own fault. I had multiple opportunities to take jobs that were offered to me. I didnt take it and got worse at home. I am in an emotional hell. Now getting no job offers. Now I feel too low. Not eating, haven't slept in days everyday is just struggling with problems in head which are like 50 to solve. If I'd done things differently I'd be ok now.
Its my own fault. I had multiple opportunities to take jobs that were offered to me. I didnt take it and got worse at home. I am in an emotional hell. Now getting no job offers. Now I feel too low. Not eating, haven't slept in days everyday is just struggling with problems in head which are like 50 to solve. If I'd done things differently I'd be ok now.
I get bad headaches, feel sick can't eat due to the stress, my eyes hurt aswell from the stress. There is no light at the end of the tunnel there is no tunnel. I hate how I have got myself so low

• Hugs
  • Aww..
the_widow

the_widow

Sep 9, 2023

I get bad headaches, feel sick can't eat due to the stress, my eyes hurt aswell from the stress. There is no light at the end of the tunnel there is no tunnel. I hate how I have got myself so low
While you may have 50 problems to solve no matter what; you don't have to solve them all right now. A stupid cliche, I know - I apologize. You're in a bad headspace, your mind is racing, and you're clearly under quite a lot of pressure. It's a vicious cycle, with each aspect playing off another. My stress also manifests in ways that effect my physical health in similar ways; clearly I'm an emotionally driven person. You aren't alone.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

āœæ
Oct 9, 2022
Yes. If you really think about it humans can be pretty easy to kill. But at the same time it's hard to get killed by someone or something. What a joke.

Reactions: mrelief82, sserafim, SenseOfLoss and 2 others
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
While you may have 50 problems to solve no matter what; you don't have to solve them all right now. A stupid cliche, I know - I apologize. You're in a bad headspace, your mind is racing, and you're clearly under quite a lot of pressure. It's a vicious cycle, with each aspect playing off another. My stress also manifests in ways that effect my physical health in similar ways; clearly I'm an emotionally driven person. You aren't alone.
Thankyou yes my mind is racing. I know I will never be the girl I was precovid and I hate that now I am living in misery struggling whilst before covid I had none of these issues. Life was great I loved it. Not anymore

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and the_widow
an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
Yes yes yes YES!!!!! I would love for someone to either hold me in a bloodchoke till I die or hang me

Reactions: Starry2He and sserafim
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes. It's so much easier for someone else to shoot me . They can keep shooting at my head which will guarantee death. I only get one shot at my head . But they made others assisting you with suicide a crime: so nobody is going to take a chance except a real hitman

ruru_241

ruru_241

even angels get sad
Mar 12, 2023
its the prefer way i want to die honestly.
like shoot me in a field of flowers. c':

• Love
Reactions: Starry2He, Meditation guide, sserafim and 1 other person
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I would do this. I used to be a prison officer before covid which killed me off. I remember a guy there who murdered a girl. He raped and murdered her. I felt so bad thinking she loved life etc. But where are the murderers when you need them I would say do it now kill me. But I have no such luck. We do get odd break ins where I live so I wi open the door to them.

I have a tumour on my brain after covid but sadly it won't kill me only make me blind if it grows.
It sounds bad but how unfortunate to have a tumour that will make you blind but not have the decency to kill you.

I can't help but smile to myself on this thread. We all want cancer or to be murdered or in an accident.

Anyone looking over my shoulder would find it surreal. Yet it makes total sense to me.

Ico

Ico

Jun 27, 2023
I've had a few run-in's with angry MAGA folks in my town, and it's occurred to me that the people who adorn their vehicles with tons of stickers and flags are just looking for a fight. I'd also imagine that many of them are carrying.

It might be easier to bait one of them into killing me than a cop.

Instead of 'death by cop', maybe 'death by MAGA' is the way to go? Sure wish I lived in a 'stand your ground' state. Just pull into the wrong driveway, and ***BAM***

• Informative
Reactions: sanctionedcurious85, Meditation guide and sserafim
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
Lots of times I've walked on the street wanting to be reached by a bullet.

Also I have this fantasy that I or someone could turn into a story about a person with the power of seeing who wants to die and so she/he would kill them.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
No, I don't like the idea of someone killing me, I'd rather do it myself.

Fir3CannotSpeak

Fir3CannotSpeak

BurnMeWithFire
May 8, 2023
Sometimes I stand extra close to the platform when I'm waiting for the train and secretly want someone to push me down onto the rails as the train approaches. There was I think one or two recorded incidents of it happening at my train station recently and sometimes I wonder why it couldn't have been me.

N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
Of course, perfect solution:)

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Of course, perfect solution:)
I know right! It would be the perfect way
Sometimes I stand extra close to the platform when I'm waiting for the train and secretly want someone to push me down onto the rails as the train approaches. There was I think one or two recorded incidents of it happening at my train station recently and sometimes I wonder why it couldn't have been me.
Same, sometimes I do this as well. I also think and wonder this. Why couldn't it have been me instead? I think fate and life and the universe are so cruel. People who love life die, and us who actually want to ctb cannot unless we take measures into our own hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Oh god yes, I want to die so bad but it's hard due to my SI and also just the difficulty of finding methods with a super high success rate. And on a lesser note, it would be nice to not have my legacy be as "the sad girl"

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes wish someone could just kill me

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I'm pretty pessimistic so I feel like it's more likely to happen when I'm happy about life but yeah would make things easy for me

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I would rather have a painless ctb button, I don't want someone else to be in trouble.

star_cell

star_cell

I will see you again
Sep 17, 2023
Does anyone else wish someone could just kill them? I wish someone could kill me so that I could die. Sometimes I think about hiring a hitman to kill me (even though I'm broke), but I can't trust this method because they might be an undercover agent and arrest me.

Ugh why is it so hard to dieā€¦I really wish that someone could kill me (preferably accidentally). I want my death to look like an accident, but I would even want to get murdered to escape this world. I hate it so much
My preferred way to go out of all time. I usually want it to be my partner. All my life, what has caused me the most misery is how deeply I feel misunderstood by the most meaningful people. To be understood on THAT deepest level would be so poetic I think.

M.O.N

M.O.N

Aug 9, 2023
I was in a suicide pact with a friend whose original plan was to use a firearm to kill me, then herself. never wanted it before she proposed it but it was so comforting thinking that my death was assured and out of my hands. I daydream about it sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: bridgegirl and sserafim
Nefer

Nefer

2025 Nov 19šŸ¤ž
Mar 22, 2023
I would want someone to push me above all else from a cliff or onto a track.

Reactions: cscott and sserafim
Jormungandr on Coke

Jormungandr on Coke

Jul 19, 2023
I wish someone would, stab me, shoot me, choke me to death

Reactions: cscott and sserafim