• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I don't get how old age (meaning retirement in a nursing home) is so important to most people, I would rather die beforehand

Maybe it's just the lizard brain doing what it does best. But I really wouldn't want to rot in an nursing home, spending my days being spoonfed and having people whipe my ass.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Comatose11
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Im nearly 20 and the only reason that i dont feel ready is because if theres something after death, suicide would screw that life up. Otherwise i would be ready to go right f###ing now

F

Finally

Aug 14, 2018
I always told my friends I'd never become an old person. I could have such a fulfilled life, I'm sure, but all this pain doesn't go away. I'm just really tired at this point, why wait until I'm not Even capable of killing myself? It makes me think of the song Spirits by the Strumbellas.

"I'll be a dreamer til' the day I die... and they say ohh how the good die young."

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Comatose11, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I don't care about moments, I simply want to die as soon as possible. The ideal thing would be not being born.

Even the Bible seems to agree, the day of your death is better than the day of your birth, better still is never being born.

Life back then must have been extremely harsh, no medicine,ac, walking everywhere, famine,drought, it was truly hell.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots and Tiburcio
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Enh, I'd say yes. I'm almost 30 and the thought of living any longer past that makes me nauseous/panicked. Every painful, disappointing, boring, year I continue to live, is just another year that needlessly proves & reminds me that I could've, and really should've, saved myself the trouble and tried to kill myself sooner (despite the seeming impossibility in said task).
I never wanted to live to see 30 but here the fuck I am. It's only depressed me more because in your 20s you have all these goals to meet before you're 30 and I haven't met any of them. Life has just gone backwards from everything being right to everything being wrong. My 30th birthday was nice because people bought me flowers but after work I didn't feel special at all and didn't do anything and just wanted to die.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, Tiburcio and Midnight
Destin

Destin

Aug 15, 2018
I'm 25. I plan on going out at 27 if it feels right. I chose that age mainly for spiritual reasons. It sounds rather irrational considering I won't be here anymore but I've been working on full sleeve tattoos. Ones with special meanings to me. I want my body to read like a book when I go out. So yes in a way that will feel like my prime.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I never wanted to live to see 30 but here the fuck I am. It's only depressed me more because in your 20s you have all these goals to meet before you're 30 and I haven't met any of them. Life has just gone backwards from everything being right to everything being wrong.

I can relate so much to this ...

Reactions: Tiburcio
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
I should learn on your "mistake" I guess -.-

FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
18 here and scared of aging, ready to go!
I mean the supposed best years of my life were downright terrible, it can only get worse as I grow older.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
At 18 I thought I 'd be young forever. I've just turned 32 and completely wasted everything worth living for. I wanted to die at 31 but I couldn't even achieve that much

Reactions: AntiLifeEric and Maggotymaggots
sb430

sb430

Aug 20, 2018
Implying there's a 'prime', lol.

I'll ctb before the age of 30.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric and Maggotymaggots
BxK

BxK

Aug 20, 2018
I'm 20 and I would prefer not seeing myself to be old. I can't see myself living to be 22 though, honestly.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, Maggotymaggots and Tiburcio
W

Whitchie Poo

Aug 25, 2018
My parents are aging and I also have a friend who works in a nursing home. I want to die before I'm middle aged. Can anyone relate?
Totally. My older sister just died in my arms 2 nites ago and I want to join her

Reactions: AntiLifeEric