rushia

rushia

Feb 27, 2023
Or about how your life isn't worth continuing, despite so many people trying to gaslight you otherwise? I hate how naive everyone is. My life sucks. Autism, anxiety disorders, schizoid personality disorder made me an alien to everyone around me so it was like I was always looking into a window watching everyone else but me have fun.

Existing is always a net harm no matter how much good is present in your life. Certain people's lives are certainly more bearable than others however bad exists in every life, which constitutes a harm every time. Optimists will try to point out that there is good to life as well but what they don't understand is it is very possible for someone's life to have so much bad, no amount of good will outweigh it. It's like they can't comprehend that or don't want to for their hubris' sake, that the idea of their worldview being incorrect must not be acknowledged.

More so than suicide I wish I was never born. There are so many things wrong with me and it just isn't worth it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: crimsonpool, Source Energy, peace0 and 27 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I agree. My life hasn't been as awful as some of the people suffering here- but it has been enough for me to think that it really wasn't worth it. I do really resent it that I'm alive which I realise it pointless, seeing as the only thing I can do about it is either fight and struggle to carry on- or, end it. But I resent being in the situation where both options look frightening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ontwon, Lammpz, Dead Meat and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course it's always preferable to not exist in the first place no matter what, never existing at all and being completely unaware of this hellish world is the best possible thing to me.

The reality is that existing is completely futile and unnecessary, I see existence as being slavery, as we are slaves to our suffering, our needs and our decaying flesh prison in a chaotic world filled with senseless cruelty where chance determines everything. Just the possibility for extreme pain and torture automatically means that not existing is the preferable option, but in general existing just doesn't appeal to me, I don't desire existence, I see the existence of life as being a horrifying mistake, instead I only long for the permanent freedom of non-existence, as without existence there are no problems and no need for anything. Existence itself is the true problem, it would be absurd to want to delay the inevitable in this reality.
I agree that existence is always a net harm, it's a tragic, unnecessary harm.

• Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, Prime0, Suicidе and 8 others
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I feel like my life was worth living up to a certain point. I had a lot of good moments and met great people. But I don't understand how life can't be worthless going when you reach a certain point. It's like a car. Nobody would say to throw away a new and perfectly functioning car. But after a certain number of miles, some cars break down and it's dangerous to use them further. And it's different for every car. Some break already after a few 1000 miles because of faulty production and others can last well into the 200k miles. I've might have reached that point. And I think it's irresponsible to force me to go on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AncientSorrow, Wkoncuodejde, Lammpz and 7 others
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Always. I always go to bed every night hoping to just die of a heart attack or stroke in my sleep and disappointed when I wake up the next morning.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: AncientSorrow, catnap, Source Energy and 13 others
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I'm sold to that idea. Imagine an eternal deep sleep with nothing bothering you. Sounds much better than this scam of a life. You grow up thinking that your dreams will come true only to be disappointed.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: AncientSorrow, OceanBlue, Dead Meat and 6 others
spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
Yes. I feel like a sick dog that nobody will let die. Euthanasia would be the best option, because the dog is in pain, can't see, is deaf and blind. But the owners just won't let the dog die. The dog is suffering more and more day by day, but the owners just won't let the dog die in peace.

I don't want to die, really in my heart I don't. But dying is the only end to my suffering. I would rather die right now than suffer a moment longer. It's not going to get better, and hope is just a mental illness. It's never going to get better.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Tobacco, OceanBlue and 7 others
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Me everyday

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, Dead Meat, rushia and 1 other person
grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
Yeah, not existing is the most wonderful thing because you are incapable of feeling anything including distress/pain. I wish i was never born

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Tobacco, Lammpz and 7 others
juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
in some ways yes, and in some ways no. not being born would've kept me from developing ADHD, autism, BPD, etc. but it also would've kept me from meeting my friends and experiencing a bunch of cool stuff during my life. if i hadn't been born, i wouldn't have to worry about my mental health, and i also wouldn't have to worry about experiencing things, so my own non-existence would've been inconsequential. i wasn't really supposed to be here anyways, i was created through some freak accident. i wish i didn't have to feel all of the pain and suffering of the world, but i'm also grateful for the people i've met and the places i've been. i'm very conflicted on this one, that's for sure.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Artictart, Ontwon, animetal and 5 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Since it clearly had to be between being born AMAB and nonexisting, I'd prefer the latter. Sadly, I didn't get the choice of not existing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Artictart, loopdaloop, Dead Meat and 6 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Of course I wish I was never born. I am miserable & feel trapped & stuck. If I had never existed I would not be suffering like this. I'm a complete piece of garbage & the world would be exactly the same with or without me. For at least 1/2 my life I've just been waiting for time to pass so I can be gone. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Artictart, Tobacco, rushia and 6 others
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Probably the majority here on the forum would never want to be born. When I reached the age of 12-13, I began to realize my place in this world, to compare my life with the life of my friends and the lives of people who live in rich countries, then everything collapsed. I remember when my grandmother told me that I should be grateful to my mother for the life provided, and in my head I thought that it would be better if I had not been born at all. This is especially confirmed by the way you see happy people on Instagram who take pictures with their parents and literally thank them for their lives.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Source Energy, Artictart, loopdaloop and 6 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Or about how your life isn't worth continuing, despite so many people trying to gaslight you otherwise? I hate how naive everyone is. My life sucks. Autism, anxiety disorders, schizoid personality disorder made me an alien to everyone around me so it was like I was always looking into a window watching everyone else but me have fun.

Existing is always a net harm no matter how much good is present in your life. Certain people's lives are certainly more bearable than others however bad exists in every life, which constitutes a harm every time. Optimists will try to point out that there is good to life as well but what they don't understand is it is very possible for someone's life to have so much bad, no amount of good will outweigh it. It's like they can't comprehend that or don't want to for their hubris' sake, that the idea of their worldview being incorrect must not be acknowledged.

More so than suicide I wish I was never born. There are so many things wrong with me and it just isn't worth it.
I really felt this. I, too, don't wish suicide so much as just never being born to begin with. I think the worst thing that can be done to a person is to be brought into a world without the proper love, support, finances, and guidance built into its life beforehand. People are so irresponsible with their sexual dealings and how they handle pregnancy. Furthermore, this Judeo-Christian society has put a certain price on life and birth that aren't in sync with reality and reason. Therefore, what you said is entirely true. My life has been so bad that there IS no amount of good that will reconcile it. I can't see a future where I don't ctb, and I look back at this time in my life and say to myself, "I'm glad I didn't do it." I've also felt like I've been on the outside looking in my whole life. Everything that just seems to be handed to other people are struggles and just flat out unavailable to me. I'm tired of living like that. I totally feel what you wrote. Thank you for sharing this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Artictart, Tobacco, rushia and 1 other person
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Quite often yep

• Hugs
Reactions: Artictart, rushia and Dead Meat
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
All the fucking time

• Hugs
Reactions: Artictart, Dayrain, rushia and 3 others
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Everyday of my Life

• Hugs
Reactions: Artictart, rushia, Lammpz and 3 others
M

Ms nobody

I simply am not there
Apr 13, 2023

Yeah,
I mean if I was never born in the first place I wouldn't have so much trouble trying to leave this God forsaken world

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, Artictart, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Meatshell

Meatshell

Professional Complainer
May 16, 2023
Of course. It would have been the ultimate scenario. I don't really wanna die, I just don't wanna live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Artictart, loopdaloop, rushia and 2 others
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
IDK.
Apparently, i was an unwanted birth for my father, but not my mother.
Perhaps it would have not created such things in our family that got shredded to piece while i was in my pre-teens years to a point where it got FUBAR.
Who knows? I think no one can know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Artictart and rushia
H

hopeless87

Mar 17, 2023
Yes, my mom had an abortion with a child she got pregnant with before me. I wish it was me, nothing is going right. I use to think I could handle life, but I can't. I had an attempt back in 2019 and I would not be here if it wasn't for my stupid SI. I've learned better and am aiming for this summer to do something.

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Oh yes. I have a twin who always has gotten so much more out of life. I should have been one of those malformed twin fetuses they pull out of people.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Does anyone else think it would have been better if they were never born?

I wake up and go to sleep every day with this thought in my head. No matter how angry I am for being brought into existence, no one will ever be held accountable or even understand. Normies repulse me, stupid human monkeys f**king and multiplying.. over 8 billion now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Artictart, rushia and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes , no existence no harm even though i had good moment in my life , if i could talk to my parents in 1980 , i would say , use a condom loll

Billions of years of peacefulness for what, less than 100 years and no explanation why , what's the point. We are just dust in the chain of evolution.

Reactions: Source Energy, Artictart, Tobacco and 1 other person
Wkoncuodejde

Wkoncuodejde

I Don't want to be “me” anymore
Jan 1, 2022
It would be best to never be born, unfortunately none of us are so lucky.

Reactions: rushia
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
It would be best to never be born, unfortunately none of us are so lucky.
True. My potential kids got lucky though, I could've had 12.

Big thanks to all who decided not to reproduce - your kids will never suffer and die, you really did them a solid 💐

• Aww..
Reactions: Source Energy, Artictart, WorthlessTrash and 2 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Yep. Every damn day.

You know something? I have behavioral problems that stop me from acting like a normal human being. For the longest time I refused to get a job. I don't know why. Was it fear or laziness or a mix of both? Not sure. Then I did things I regret and it was like I had no control over my body. It just happens and I have to let it. And it's like torture watching everyone just say, "It's your fault your life is this way." They're right it is.

My mom used to say, "You're wish you had just listened to me. You'll say, 'I wish I listened to mom' but by then it will be too late" and she's right. I mean I'm still living with her so it's not too late but she's right about me listening to her. I wish I was a fucking robot with no emotion and just did what she wanted and had no goals and just became an engineer like she wanted and that's it.

From the bottom of my abyssal heart I wish I was never born. And now I have deal with the consequences of my life when all I want to do is buy a shotgun.

• Hugs
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
we werent born for an eternity and we wont exist for an eternity. thats some whacky shit

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and rushia
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020

I agree with all you said. There are so many things wrong with me and it just isn't worth it. I feel like an alien around everyone too. I have anxiety disorder and even though not officially diagnosed, I might have autism or aspergers as I believe. Which explains why everyone else is enjoying life while I'm outside looking in. Some people just have better and more bearable lives than others while people like us have no amount of happiness in life. Everyday is just bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: rushia and Artictart