Artictart

Artictart

Tired
May 6, 2023
Things would be better without me, I just burden friends and make my family unhappy. I've done nothing notable and I've lost any desire to try to achieve anything. My life isn't as hard as many others on here, I just feel like a waste of space.
I agree with all you said. There are so many things wrong with me and it just isn't worth it. I feel like an alien around everyone too. I have anxiety disorder and even though not officially diagnosed, I might have autism or aspergers as I believe. Which explains why everyone else is enjoying life while I'm outside looking in. Some people just have better and more bearable lives than others while people like us have no amount of happiness in life. Everyday is just bad.
I don't want to self diagnose but I've thought the same thing, I def have anxiety issues at least. Reading this was a little comforting

Last edited:
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I wish I was never born and I just don't enjoy existing… I would say I tried living but it's just not for me ….. I just wish I never existed, living is like an everyday chore for me and I absolutely loath it out here… I'm just tired and exhausted and I want out….

Reactions: Source Energy
lucines

lucines

Barely even human
Jan 1, 2019
Yup. My birth and the fact that I'm still alive are just one big mistake. This world needs to let me go already.