• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drnhng

drnhng

please
Sep 29, 2020
idk i have a huge jar of SN that i bought off walmart, and sometimes when i'm super duper depressed usually right before bed, i take like around 1-2 grams. i have no idea why but it makes me feel a bit more at peace, and i guess it feeds my suicide ideation a bit more. It also makes my heart race a little at first and then it makes me kinda tired, so i guess it helps with sleeping too haha. i'm a bit curious if anyone else does this? or are there other ways that you cope? I'm scared that doing this too often can be harmful to my body too lol

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
1-2g? What do you feel?

I honestly feel the same way before bed, and it's worse just laying there with your thoughts. So I just don't sleep anymore, and distract myself with music, movies, books. And I only sleep when my body forces me to and I'm forced to KO lol

drnhng

drnhng

please
Sep 29, 2020
1-2g? What do you feel?

I honestly feel the same way before bed, and it's worse just laying there with your thoughts. So I just don't sleep anymore, and distract myself with music, movies, books. And I only sleep when my body forces me to and I'm forced to KO lol
honestly most significant is my heart pounding; and a few quick movements like getting out of a chair fast and stuff leaves me a bit dizzy. i'm really familiar with the effects of aphyxia and lack of oxygen since i had severe anemia for roughly a year, and if you had anemia before it's pretty much the same symptoms, like paleness, fatigue, heart pounding fast, and the severity of it p much just depends on how much SN you've taken since it pretty much is related to the g/dl of hemoglobin that is actually doing work in your body

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
makes my heart race a little at first and then it makes me kinda tired,
It's tiring to have your heart race. I read some athletes take small amounts of it. I can understand why you do that.

Reactions: profoundexperience
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I also have a great amount of Sn and taking little dosages before bed is very tempting every night. However I resist to take it because I'm afraid of gaining some kind of tolerance or long-term illness. I don't think you should keep doing it.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Be careful, it doesn't take a lot to be a lethal dose, there is one case of someone dying from 1g.

On the other hand it could be a kind of schroedingers cat type approach to suicide, maybe would help overcome the SI, although being blue for a few days if you survive could be awkward.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I have a memory of reading someone doing this exact same thing and posting their progress.
I'll try my best to find the thread and what happened to them.
Here you go: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-have-been-taking-1-gram-of-sn-every-night.30364/
@Quinlor

Last edited:
self.destractive

self.destractive

ick/icks, they/them
Dec 11, 2020
i think id like to try this when mine comes in, for practice

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
What happens if you take a lethal dose? How does death arrive, is it painless, what are the symptoms and how long does it take?

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
i did microdose on it, even threw up and had heart speeding (without any signs of cyanosis) once when i combined it with alcohol (precising i never throw up with two glasses of wine which was what i took at that time). Also need to warn you that you can reach lethal dose even with the small dose of 4g (if i recall correctly don't hesitate to correct me if i'm saying bs and also this is NOT gonna be a peaceful death) so like don't do it. It's a bad idea to do it especially if you plan to do that in a long period of time. That's a cancerogenic substance. Just, don't.

Last edited:
drnhng

drnhng

please
Sep 29, 2020
So you say I can lose weight on my bed :ohhhh:
LMFAOOOOO im underweight, but it still makes me kinda lighter for a few days temporarily
i did microdose on it, even threw up and had heart speeding (without any signs of cyanosis) once when i combined it with alcohol (precising i never throw up with two glasses of wine which was what i took at that time). Also need to warn you that you can reach lethal dose even with the small dose of 4g (if i recall correctly don't hesitate to correct me if i'm saying bs and also this is NOT gonna be a peaceful death) so like don't do it. It's a bad idea to do it especially if you plan to do that in a long period of time. That's a cancerogenic substance. Just, don't.
mm i see; this is what i was looking for, thank you so much! i wasnt sure if it was exactly good for my body haha. what was your reason for microdosing if i may ask?
i think id like to try this when mine comes in, for practice
yeah maybe for practice, in my opinion i feel easier taking it now so i guess it can dissuade the survival instinct, but however like @Delia said in this thread microdosing on it can still be lethal and not a v cash money death
What happens if you take a lethal dose? How does death arrive, is it painless, what are the symptoms and how long does it take?
well that is for your own research mister! idk it might be against the rules to give u an answer haha
I have a memory of reading someone doing this exact same thing and posting their progress.
I'll try my best to find the thread and what happened to them.
Here you go: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-have-been-taking-1-gram-of-sn-every-night.30364/
@Quinlor
thank you so much for digging this up for me! i read through it, man looks like ill have to find another method to achieve temporary peace
I don't think this is healthy :ahhha:

I've read that 4g is possibly a deadly dose.
yeah... by now i've realized that from all the kind users that replied to this thread haha. i guess i'll have to find another way to self harm properly. i'm a bitch that can't stand physical pain like cutting, and something like this was perfect for me since it helped me sleep too, but i understand the side effects now and the potential consequences sadly

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sakura94 and puppy9
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
idk i have a huge jar of SN that i bought off walmart, and sometimes when i'm super duper depressed usually right before bed, i take like around 1-2 grams. i have no idea why but it makes me feel a bit more at peace, and i guess it feeds my suicide ideation a bit more. It also makes my heart race a little at first and then it makes me kinda tired, so i guess it helps with sleeping too haha. i'm a bit curious if anyone else does this? or are there other ways that you cope? I'm scared that doing this too often can be harmful to my body too lol
Really bad idea. You could easily cause brain damage/physical damage to yourself. You certainly do not want to make your life worse. Death has to be all or nothing.

drnhng

drnhng

please
Sep 29, 2020
Really bad idea. You could easily cause brain damage/physical damage to yourself. You certainly do not want to make your life worse. Death has to be all or nothing.
ur right; i will try to stop now, thank you so much for the advice!

• Love
Reactions: puppy9
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
Did you confirm that the Walmart SN is pure?

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
It's probably not pure but If OP is causally drinking it OP defiantly shouldn't have pure SN. Forever disability or brain damage isn't a joke.

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
I find it hard to believe it is. I once took 0.6g of pure SN, I didn't feel much of anything for about 3 hours. Then I got really sick, sudden nausea, I started vomiting, 45 minutes later I vomited a second time, 45 minutes Iater I vomited a third and last time. I felt absolutely awful and physically very weak and exhausted. I know everyone's body is different but still... with 1 or 2g I would expect OP to feel much worse than what they're describing.

Reactions: demuic and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yup a lot of processed meat has SN in it and it can lead to cancer if you eat it a lot during your life..so in these kind of amounts it's even worse but I guess it doesn't matter to most of you guys since you wanna ctb in the future anyways:/ I've been taking a lot of meds and A lot of ppl try to find some natural sources for medicating because ingesting that much chemicals is not great but I don't even care since I wanna ctb..so I might as well damage my body.

I had no idea this kind of selfharm existed tho:aw:

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
so you can get high on SN? seems like it would more likely make you feel sick?

drnhng

drnhng

please
Sep 29, 2020
it is >99% SN; SN is really accessible where i live
i
so you can get high on SN? seems like it would more likely make you feel sick?
think it just made me a bit dizzy
Yup a lot of processed meat has SN in it and it can lead to cancer if you eat it a lot during your life..so in these kind of amounts it's even worse but I guess it doesn't matter to most of you guys since you wanna ctb in the future anyways:/ I've been taking a lot of meds and A lot of ppl try to find some natural sources for medicating because ingesting that much chemicals is not great but I don't even care since I wanna ctb..so I might as well damage my body.

I had no idea this kind of selfharm existed tho:aw:
:(