• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
So I tried:
  • trazadone
  • venlafaxine
  • paroxetine
  • mirtazapine
  • mianserin
  • fluoxetine
  • lithium
  • aripiprazole
  • quetiapine
  • pregabalin
  • buspirone
  • hydroxizine
  • propranolol
  • alprazolam
  • diazepam
  • lorazepam
  • midazolam
  • zolpidem
  • zopiclone
Only mirtazapine works somehow as it allows me to sleep. And benzos of course give temporary relief but for high price of addiction. For 2 years I was in and out psychiatric hospitals 6 times - one time after suicide attempt and one for 6 month group therapy. Nothing works. I am in worse state than before my 'adventure' with modern psychiatry.
I told today my mother that if I won't get well in few months I am killing myself. She bursted into tears.
But that's my breaking point. I cannot take it anymore.

Last edited:
On the edge

On the edge

Jun 9, 2019
I was better for a while, but then got so much worse and I no longer care about getting better. I want to get worse so that it'll be easier to go through with it

FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
I know exactly what you mean. My fear is that 'getting better' is only temporarily tricking myself into believing I'll be ok, only to have my world come crashing down again and being worse off than ever, thinking I'd had a taste of being 'normal' to lose it all over again
You summed this up perfectly