• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think so. I told my psychiatrist that I didn't want to be a real adult or live past 25, and he said that most women live well into their 80s. This made me so mad. It actually strengthened my desire to die young to defy this.

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
Fucking absolutely. Nobody understands that life is not worth living for everybody. Nobody understands that sometimes, pain and total anhedonia makes like absolutely not worth fucking living. I am sick of listening to these people and their advice for now 15 years.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes of course and I'm tired of suffering in this existence. The fact that there is an absence of guaranteed ways to peacefully die available for all means that existence is basically just imprisonment and slavery. It's really hellish to me how suicide is pretty much illegal, to me it'd be such a relief if I could access Nembutal as non-existence is all that's desirable to me. I find it evil how people are forced to suffer in this existence, it's evil to me how we cannot just die in peace without the fear of trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I'm forced to live as the current available ctb methods are so risky and ineffective. I don't have a way to escape existence quicker by my own hand. I hope that I still get to die early

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Yes. I don't want to fuck things up and have an even worse situation or traumatize people. Our bodies don't even belong to us. It's sick. I just want to die in peace :(

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
life keep pulling me back only to remind myself that I have no place to keep holding, so, I try to let go, and life pull me again, and then, cycle repeated

Reactions: sserafim
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I think so. I told my psychiatrist that I didn't want to be a real adult or live past 25, and he said that most women live well into their 80s. This made me so mad. It actually strengthened my desire to die young to defy this.
People think saying these things is motivational, or that it assuages one's fears about dying, because many individuals want to invision a long life ahead of them. They want more time. What they fail to take into account is that for a lot of suicidal people, we want the exact opposite. After living through so much already at a younger age, I could not imagine reaching 80 especially while still carrying the problems that already exist.

U

unknown23

Aug 31, 2023
Why does suicide have such a stigma surrounding it just because one chooses to end their own life. I feel forced to stay alive because of the societal expectation because people have decided taking your own life is a decision no one can make. But if I needed a blood transfusion, I could refuse it on religious grounds and it would kill me. Why is either different both would make me not exist anymore.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
The other day I got into a debate with my mom and she said state given suicide for is self serving and insulting to the people who've cared for you. She says this as someone who is terminally ill and she said that how she feels this way considering that shes had two children (myself and my older sister) "decide when they should be able to die." I dont think id ever heard someone so blatantly disregard the pain that someone must endure when deciding that the only way out is suicide, regardless of whether or not the person is of sound mind when feeling so. To simplify it down to "you dont deserve to decide when you die" actually stunned me.

So yeah, I think so.