• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Therealestbigcheese

Feb 23, 2024
I am very afraid of death, I want to live but I don't want to live here. I have many ways to CTB but I'm so scared to do any of them. I feel like I'm on the brink of doing it but I cant figure out if I want to believe that there is an after life or it all goes dark. I'm scared that the 2nd option is true and I'm just scared that eventually I'm going to be forgotten and I wont even know about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Forever Sleep and TiredOfAllThis
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'm scared to do it too and am permenantly on the brink, but know I'm too scared to do it. Every option seems to have its risks. I dont want to be left disabled and not die. I'm the opposite of you on the fear of an afterlife, because I don't fear there not being one and being forgotten, I wouldn't know about it anyway. I fear there being a hell.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering