• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I think it's really unusual to have absolutely no friends. I quite literally have no friends and haven't had any for many years now. I rarely even speak to people who are my age. Unpopular people tend to have a friend group I noticed but not me. I've only had one actual friend in my entire life but that was years ago now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, pthnrdnojvsc, Nlis2244 and 29 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I consider a friend to be someone I could trust with my house key to come and take care of my cat if I went on vacation. So yeah zero friends here.

• Hugs
Reactions: lemonbunny, ijustwishtodie, DeIetedUser4739 and 6 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I consider a friend to be someone I could trust with my house key to come and take care of my cat if I went on vacation. So yeah zero friends here.
I have one of those. But one is indeed better than none :(

Reactions: escape_from_hell and Anon1337
E

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
Meeee. I have friends in theory but if I deleted all my social media and stopped talking to them, I doubt they'd notice. Especially since I alway reach out first and their lives are full and happy so they don't really need me.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr and Catch-22
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I've always kept a small circle of friends; mostly because it's easier to manage conversations and has less drama, but since I've not been suicidal in a bit they've all kinda gravitated back to their daily lives and I'm left to my own devices. I usually have to engage with them to actually have a conversation, otherwise I'm not even here to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
In real life I have zero friends left. My friends were considerably older than me and have all passed away. I'm disabled and I can't drive so there's zero chance of me making new ones😢

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thebelljarrr, GreenGlassDoor, Sylveon and 3 others
lamargue

lamargue

pugilist
Jun 5, 2024
i depend on people, yet they never depend on me. their lives would be unaffected by my disappearance

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, AdamOndiAhman, GreenGlassDoor and 1 other person
Josh007

Josh007

Underwater Reflection
Nov 30, 2020
I don't have any friends. Last thing I had to that was a year ago with a group I met a few times. I stopped seeing them because I felt uncomfortable with people in the group who wouldn't talk to me for some reason. It's a given at this point that I usually don't have friends and the longer it goes the less I mind.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nlis2244, thebelljarrr, Cinnamorolls and 1 other person
Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
I have a few acquaintances but no one who I can really call a friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, Sylveon and Catch-22
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
I lost all social connections during the COVID hysteria.
I have gone so long without real life friends (or online) I am starting to lose the ability to actually conduct human conversation. Because I am so disconnected, I am relating to less and less, becoming more and more alienated. So that means when people actually try and even have small talk with me, I am totally lost.

Please don't let yourself get to this point--if you can. I am an introvert, but I realize absolute 0 is a lot different than minimal, manageable, harmonious, serene interactions. There's being a lone wolf and then there's being pretty much socially disabled.

Today a woman asked me if I was staying in town for the summer, and I said "I think so." That was it. I then stopped walking alongside her, smiled, and waved as she looked a little confused and her smile disappeared as she turned away eventually. Maybe it doesn't sound that bad or that I'm overthinking it, but this is the maximum depth of any interactions I am having, for years now. Except for almost making a friend--bonding purely over happening upon someone as bizarro and depressed as myself including suicidal ideation--that intentionally real life ignored my presence for a few weeks to inflict pain and said they apologized because they knew such behaviour would hurt them if the tables were turned, and that it was because they had self-sabotaging tendencies and feelings of unworthiness. Then they did the same thing again--then started nasty rumors about me in the school program in which I was enrolled. So unfortunately, fellow depressed lowlifes are not a great pool of friends either.

Sorry, not trying to make it about me. Just trying to say it's a vicious cycle that is very difficult to get out of. You'd need a lot of sudden verve from somewhere, like drugs, which I already abuse.

Really just saying I understand you. It sucks. I think there are a lot older people in this situation, and probably more and more younger folks these days as well.

Best luck and hopes for you, online stranger friends. Isn't it also awful how you can actually easily try and ask real life people to be your friend, and they'd probably agree out of pity or to look good, or maybe even they do want a new friend as well. But the only real friendships (not acquaintances) in my life arose naturally and without forcing it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and cetacea
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well, currently I don't have any.

My isolationism caused me to distance myself from everyone, so I lost contact with other people.

I don't see it as a huge problem. I'm planning CTB, so I have a lot of distance from such matters.

If I were planning recovery, I would have to take care of my relationships with other people, but I don't plan recovery, so it's not a significant problem for me at the moment.

The relationships in our lives are VERY important, but when life ends, other priorities arise.

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr and Cinnamorolls
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
I don't have any... and never did. The last time I even tried to make some was back in college, 15 years ago (was not successful). I have autism so, yeah, just don't fit in with other people.

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr and lemonbunny
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Yup. I don't have any. At least irl. And by friends I mean even the most basic shallow friendship or good acquaintance

yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Yep, can relate. Seeing people who whinge about how lonely they are mention they have a best friend, or any friend, always makes me die a little bit inside. I literally have no one. Not a single soul.

The worst part is: I have only myself to blame. I've missed more opportunities than I can count, because I wasn't mentally developed enough to bond with anyone at the time; because I'm very picky and want to avoid being in a relationship that doesn't live up to my unreasonably high standards at all costs; and because it takes me months to recover from a failed attempt and restore my courage to approach someone again. Yikes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: escape_from_hell, innominesatanas44 and Cinnamorolls
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Yes and I remind myself how horrible and untrustworthy people are so that I avoid desire to socialize

Reactions: Cinnamorolls, thebelljarrr and lemonbunny
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I don't have anybody I would call a close-friend, no. Nowadays, that's the way I like it because I don't want to get attatched to people or stuff anyway.

Reactions: Cinnamorolls, pthnrdnojvsc and thebelljarrr
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
i dont have any friends (true friends) or even acquaintances i can do useless things to pass the time with
im outcast among outcasts, not even the friend groups the rejects formed together accepted me

Reactions: Cinnamorolls
B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
I thought I had friends … turns out not. My last remaining friend has moved to the other side of the country so now I live in a town where I know no-one. Even my family are interstate & rarely make contact. I'll be that person who dies alone but isn't discovered for weeks/ months…
Not sure what I did to end up in this position…thought I was a nice, friendly person…apparently not…

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It depends on whether we're talking about irl or online. When it comes to irl, I don't have a single friend or acquaintance and I never did throughout my entire life. This isn't an exaggeration. I truly had nobody irl. As for online, I do have online friends but that only started when I was 16. Before I was 16, I had no online and irl friends as well as acquaintances. Before I was 16, I literally had no friends and, when I mean literally, I mean it literally

• Aww..
Reactions: sensitiveguy
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
yes. literally.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, glitteryaliens and Josh007
sadfemboy:(

sadfemboy:(

Jun 24, 2024
pfft who needs friends when u have this site :D
seriously though, I've cut everyone off that I was remotely even acquittances with so I can be left alone with my thoughts. My problem and fault though as no one was ever interested in talking to me, maybe if I was interesting :\

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and lemonbunny
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
I think I can say I have a few friends, but only online.
Irl no, not anymore.
I
Sometimes, I wonder how it would be.
I'm a bit sorry, but after all, I've always been some kind of loner, so... I don't mind that much.
And I can't imagine myself with something like that.

Reactions: lemonbunny
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life was a song... You came along...
Mar 14, 2024
Brave post bro.💛

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Literally, I have no friends. I used to have friends when I was "different" person - a drinker and dope smoker. But, I stopped drinking and stopped smoking pot in my mid-twenties, and the friends that I had, and myself, just parted ways, drifted apart. Never made any other friends at work. I have no family left, either (they all died). My cousin, who was like my brother, was like a friend, too, but he died. The only friend I have left is myself. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing, getting my affairs in order, because since I'm my own best friend, I'm going to do for myself what any good friend should do for their friend - take me the hell out of this fucking misery on my own terms.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and jar-baby
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
Even if you have friends, there's a chance they won't talk or hang out with you..

Reactions: Cinnamorolls and sadfemboy:(
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
Oh no, I have no friends. I seriously doubt friendship actually exists.

Reactions: Cinnamorolls
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
I used to have friends and soulmates, but in college years I start to become so judgement and fanatic, I try to avoid them, tho they are still speak to me. I hate it.

Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I too don't have any friends. The only interaction i had with people of my age in the last year has been a few greetings. The last "real" conversation i had was at least 3-4 years ago, which was also the last period during which i felt i had any friendships, even if shallow. And it's all my fault that i lost them.

Reactions: Arachno and Cinnamorolls