• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
America is a failed country. It's like Hunter Biden

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Rocinante, newave3, MBG and 8 others
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I used to like this country, but the older I've gotten, the more I've come to resent it.

Reactions: newave3, Hollowman, N33dT0D13 and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
NO. My side came from Germany and even now days like under someone like Putin makes me really feel good about living in the U.S.

Every country, place human, everything has good and not so good, but hopefully the good out paces the not so good like in the U.S. and not like places like Putin's Russia. I feel so sorry for folks who have to put up with a dictator.

One should remember that in the U.S. you can stand on the street corner and shout to the heavens that the U.S. stinks. Go to places like Russia and say that and be in jail.

Walter

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BojackHorseman, N33dT0D13, Sprite_Geist and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I used to like this country, but the older I've gotten, the more I've come to resent it.
I never even liked it at all. I don't know why my soul chose to be American in this life

Reactions: Rocinante and newave3
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I don't have such a drastic emotion towards it but it's painful to watch that country decay more and more. Their political system seems awful, their healthcare system is in shambles.
*edit: You're either rich and don't have to worry or you're not and can barely go by and the tiniest thing ends you in poverty and on the streets.

Reactions: newave3, N33dT0D13, Arachno and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
NO. My side came from Germany and even now days like under someone like Putin makes me really feel good about living in the U.S.

Every country, place human, everything has good and not so good, but hopefully the good out paces the not so good like in the U.S. and not like places like Putin's Russia. I feel so sorry for folks who have to put up with a dictator.

Walter
Where in Germany? I guess America isn't *that* bad compared to other countries…

Reactions: Rocinante
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I think it's mostly a very flawed country, although it can be better in some zones than others. It's a very bad example of a Western country, poorly regulated, and with tons of societal issues less present anywhere in the block. There is a reason why the anti-West people cite the US 90% of the time.

IMO, something can be better than something else, while still having room for improvement. I agree dictatorships are the worst thing that can happen to a country tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Forveleth, ColorlessTrees and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I don't have such a drastic emotion towards it but it's painful to watch that country decay more and more. Their political system seems awful, their healthcare system is in shambles.
It's a crumbling country. It's failing, which is pathetic. It was never even great in the first place though

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, newave3, N33dT0D13 and 3 others
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I don't know why my soul chose to be American in this life
I feel this so much. But I do think, considering my family is from Venezuela, I definitely would rather live here than Venezuela. Just personally, I've come to really resent the United States for the various problems we have. I'm a stereotypical weeb, so I wish I was born and raised in Japan, though I know they have problems too.

Reactions: newave3 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I feel this so much. But I do think, considering my family is from Venezuela, I definitely would rather live here than Venezuela. Just personally, I've come to really resent the United States for the various problems we have. I'm a stereotypical weeb, so I wish I was born and raised in Japan, though I know they have problems too.
I'm Chinese American and I don't like America or China. I think I was probably European in my past life…I wish I was born and raised in Europe

• Informative
Reactions: Rocinante, newave3, MBG and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't hate.
The USA has advantages and disadvantages, like any country. It is much better to be born in the USA than in most countries of the world.

However, I am European.
It is my duty to laugh at all Americans.
I won't cheat nature

P.S. Europe is a continent across the ocean. This is a tip for all Americans.
I understand you know how to use a map? True?
Ehhh, I guess I'm expecting too much ;)

• Yay!
Reactions: MBG, Forveleth, ColorlessTrees and 3 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I don't hate.
The USA has advantages and disadvantages, like any country. It is much better to be born in the USA than in most countries of the world.

However, I am European.
It is my duty to laugh at all Americans.
I won't cheat nature

P.S. Europe is a continent across the ocean. This is a tip for all Americans.
I understand you know how to use a map? True?
Ehhh, I guess I'm expecting too much ;)

:pfff::pfff::pfff: Are you referring to the nationality of all Europeans living in the US?

Here we are, descendants of those who came before us—the colonizers! lol

US history is tragic! Nonetheless, I am pleased to be here and on this website, which is protected by the First Amendment!

Is SaSu even accessible in Europe?

Only Native Indigenous people are Americans.

Everyone else is a US citizen living on stolen land.

You are free to return to your ancestral land!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante, Agon321 and sserafim
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
:pfff::pfff::pfff: Are you referring to the nationality of all Europeans living in the US?

US history is tragic! Nonetheless, I am pleased to be here and on this website, which is protected by the First Amendment!

We all know that the USA is all of America.
Or even the whole world.
The greatest perfect empire in history.
The pinnacle of human civilization.
When I see the USA flag, I automatically fall to my knees.
If I had oil in my backyard, they would allow the U S A to introduce democracy in my home...
okay, okay, I'll stop. I can't help it, it's stronger than me.

• Yay!
Reactions: 4am, whywere, sserafim and 1 other person
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
while i hate america, tbh i would prefer to live there rather than where i live rn

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, sserafim and whywere
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
It's not the worst, but it's certainly lacking in areas the rest of the developed world has more or less figured out. That's a blanket statement, of course, but I need to specifically bitch about the healthcare for a second, because it has absolutely done me harm, amongst millions. I'm also very impassioned against "big pharma" and the disgustingly bad food quality control, for the little tinfoil mad hatter in me. (It's not entirely a conspiracy theory.)

More than ever, politics are a joke, and the radical divide of today is probably what they want. Focus on social politics, distract from the meaningful stuff, like healthcare or border control. Because if you look left or right, it's all a dumpster fire without a crumb of dignity left. I'm aware that most countries have their own bullshit, but the representatives seem particularly weak to me right now. Then again, what do I know as an uneducated American?

My logic is if you hate the country so much, (I do, and its recent policies aS a wOmAn), leave, or try to make a change where you can. If you can't leave, then sorry to say, you must learn to cope; there are still places within the USA to reside that are a far cry from other parts of the world, speaking from personal experience. There are valid criticisms to be made, I make them all the time, but I feel like there's been a massive uptick in people whining about & hating their own country while doing nothing to fix it.

Reactions: Blurry_Buildings, Unicr0n, Pluto and 3 others
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Been learning more history about it. The citizens of US aren't to be blamed, just like in almost every country. The government and the elite really have hurt a lot of people. They even say that for the US to bandaid a recession they need to go to war. The whole system is built to oppress others, and thats how the economic system is designed. Money first. People dead last. The US is definitely not the good guys on the world theater, and no, I don't think China or Russia is too. I believe in helping one another out, not domination and oppression over others. Its so sad that the US has such a strong economy but would think to spend that on the elite and never a dime to those who really need it. It's honestly embarrassing.

Reactions: Arachno, ColorlessTrees and sserafim
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No. I wouldn't want to live there, but hate?
Hatred is what's wrong with humans.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, ColorlessTrees and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I just mean like a strong dislike. I don't see anything good about America. People love to glorify it but it isn't that good in reality

• Hmph!
Reactions: Rocinante, newave3 and Unicr0n
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I love America because it might be the easiest thing in the world to complain about and I love complaining. Not only is there so much to complain about but also no matter who you are, there will always be something about America to complain about and more than probably any other countries in the world, at least half of the country will agree with you. In places like Asia it's considered incredibly rude to complain about the state of affairs no matter how legitimate the complaints are while here in America it's commonly widely accepted to the point where even the most diehard patriots we have feel plenty of freedom to express their discontent with all of the things they don't like about this country. They may or may not be wrong but at least they recognize that complaining is such a luxury that few other countries have.

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13, sserafim, Unicr0n and 1 other person
anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024

Native Americans are not really native they walked from Siberia 25.000 years ago to America over the frozen ocean

Reactions: sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Hatred isn't a bad thing. We evolved to feel hatred for a reason. Hatred is inherently neutral. It's not about hatred, but rather it's about where that hatred is being directed and how it is being expressed.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
The Americans that seem to hate America are typically the Americans that have never travelled outside of the country. Everyone wants to come to America because it honestly is better than most other countries. I've experienced racism in Japan even though I'm part Japanese [but I have African hair and facial features] and speak the language. Sexism in Japan by older folk and molestation from the younger men. I've been denied access to places in Poland despite my service dog. Racism from some of my own people at first in Eritrea. I am four times more likely to experience violent crime in other countries than America [outside of the largest democratic cities, mind you...though I love Cincy!]. I have never experienced any of this in America [outside of Affirmative Action and my CSA but not from strangers]. I have never struggled in America . There are always people there willing to uplift me and try to help me succeed. So many countries are not willing to do this for you. So many privileged Americans seem to be ignorant to this.
It's a very bad example of a Western country
Wrong, a bad example of a Western country is Mexico. Hell on earth for many people which is why there's mass illegal immigration. I will never step foot in there. All countries are very flawed compared to our idealistic view on how things should be.
I like your pfp btw.

@sserafim you are living in America as a hikikomori. Few countries' cultures would ever let you live like that. You are lucky to be living in America and enabled like that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BojackHorseman, Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I hate the world

Reactions: newave3, N33dT0D13, 4am and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The Americans that seem to hate America are typically the Americans that have never travelled outside of the country. Everyone wants to come to America because it honestly is better than most other countries. I've experienced racism in Japan even though I'm part Japanese [but I have African hair and facial features] and speak the language. Sexism in Japan by older folk and molestation from the younger men. I've been denied access to places in Poland despite my service dog. Racism from some of my own people at first in Eritrea. I am four times more likely to experience violent crime in other countries than America [outside of the largest democratic cities, mind you...though I love Cincy!]. I have never experienced any of this in America [outside of Affirmative Action and my CSA but not from strangers]. I have never struggled in America . There are always people there willing to uplift me and try to help me succeed. So many countries are not willing to do this for you. So many privileged Americans seem to be ignorant to this.

Wrong, a bad example of a Western country is Mexico. Hell on earth for many people which is why there's mass illegal immigration. I will never step foot in there. All countries are very flawed compared to our idealistic view on how things should be.
I like your pfp btw.

@sserafim you are living in America as a hikikomori. Few countries' cultures would ever let you live like that. You are lucky to be living in America and enabled like that.
Okay, well I've been (traveling) to many countries. They all seemed so interesting. I've only ever lived in America (long term) and China in the summers though. Anyways, it's not like I chose to live in America

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Okay, well I've been (traveling) to many countries. They all seemed so interesting. I've only ever lived in America (long term) and China in the summers though. Anyways, it's not like I chose to live in America
They're interesting because they're not where you grew up. Everyone wants what they don't have and think everything they don't have is more interesting.

You choose to live in America. You could move somewhere else with credit cards and a will. I could buy a one-way ticket to Canada, Mexico, Tibet... many places, especially ones that aren't as harsh on illegal immigrants. Find a place there, work. Build a new life. If there is really nothing good about America as you say, you wouldn't be enabled right now. You would have been kicked out of your house and forced to live on the streets. Then there would truly be nothing good with America for you. It is YOUR CHOICE. Don't ever let yourself fall into the delusion that most of your situation isn't due to your choices. That's what had me falling into a black hole.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
They're interesting because they're not where you grew up. Everyone wants what they don't have and think everything they don't have is more interesting.

You choose to live in America. You could move somewhere else with credit cards and a will. I could buy a one-way ticket to Canada, Mexico, Tibet... many places, especially ones that aren't as harsh on illegal immigrants. Find a place there, work. Build a new life. If there is really nothing good about America as you say, you wouldn't be enabled right now. You would have been kicked out of your house and forced to live on the streets. Then there would truly be nothing good with America for you. It is YOUR CHOICE. Don't ever let yourself fall into the delusion that most of your situation isn't due to your choices. That's what had me falling into a black hole.
Okay, well, it's hard to emigrate out of America. Most people want to come to this country, not leave it. American expats are usually rich. I'm only in America because I have nowhere else to go, not because I like it

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Okay, well, it's hard to emigrate out of America. Most people want to come to this country, not leave it. American expats are usually rich. I'm only in America because I have nowhere else to go, not because I like it
You choose to be a hikikomori. You've posted a thread about wanting to have sex with another dude. You've also posted asking how one can go about basically prostituting themselves for places to stay. You could make the decision to meet someone overseas and go live with them and have sex with them. You choose to sit in your house and be hikikomori. There are asian dating websites. I have used one and met Toki-san. Easy to go there, have sex, get married and then be able to live there forever. Only reason I don't is that I'm sex repulsed.

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
America is a failed country. It's like Hunter Biden
Made me lol.

I'll never hate America. I pity it, like I'm watching a good old friend destroy themselves with alcoholism.

When I was a kid/young teenager, it was awesome to visit NYC. It was a beautiful city that felt magical. Went last year for the first time in a while . . . It's so dirty, and I felt so unsafe. It just depresses me. We spoke in another thread about far east cities. Later last year, after I went to NYC, I went to Seoul. God, the difference was insane, like night and day. It did make me angry, but not at "America," per se.

We're certainly nearing the end, like the last days of Rome. Frankly, for one government system to last so long without a revolution and restructuring is pretty good. "Late stage capitalism" seems to be a real thing, and it sucks, but "mid stage capitalism" was pretty damn good compared to the alternatives at any given time.

To continue the simile, it's like America was a successful athlete or pop star who made an ungodly amount of money young, but everyone around them kept leaching it away, and when America's mental health was declining and they kept drinking more and more, none of the people around them pretending to be friends helped. They just tried to suck out whatever they could before the self-destruction was complete. I hate those people, not necessarily "America" itself.

Reactions: newave3, N33dT0D13, sserafim and 1 other person
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
...and not like places like Putin's Russia. I feel so sorry for folks who have to put up with a dictator.
I understand, but there is such a thing as liberal dictatorship i e.: cultural marxism, which is what America has become. And the rule of law and rule of justice is out the window. The USA has become corrupt, and the rapid demographic changes means eventually America will see civil war II, it's not a question of "if", but rather, "when?".
Expat here. You are correct. I'm not rich, but one either has to 1.) be rich, or 2.) have a retirement income that suffice where they expat to (a lot of American expats in Mexico) or 3.) generate some kind of operational income. I'm in the third category.
To continue the simile, it's like America was a successful athlete or pop star who made an ungodly amount of money young, but everyone around them kept leaching it away, and when America's mental health was declining and they kept drinking more and more, none of the people around them pretending to be friends helped. They just tried to suck out whatever they could before the self-destruction was complete. I hate those people, not necessarily "America" itself.
That's a brilliant comparison.

Last edited:
  • Love