• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I ever feel is a heavy, crushing pressure on my chest. It's like someone has grabbed my heart and is squeezing it really hard, until it bursts.
It's exactly the same feeling as heartbreak. But I get it every single day. I've not known anyone else to have this. Do any of you get it, too?

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Lonelines never leaves even if you stop caring xD
I think at some point you have so much pain that your brain crashes and then your mind comes into play thinking that there is no point in anything so seems logic to not care anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Viceroy
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
I feel that throughout the whole day. It's fun being alive.
Yes, I do too. I normally catch it as soon as I know I'm awake. This morning, I thought today might be okay, because I woke up without it. It ended up setting in after about 10 minutes anyway.
The brain and the body are cruel. As if there isn't enough mental pressure, I have to deal with the physical pressure too. I'm sorry you understand this as well, friend.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Yes, I do too. I normally catch it as soon as I know I'm awake. This morning, I thought today might be okay, because I woke up without it. It ended up setting in after about 10 minutes anyway.
The brain and the body are cruel. As if there isn't enough mental pressure, I have to deal with the physical pressure too. I'm sorry you understand this as well, friend.
Mental pain starts to have physical effects if it lasts long enough sadly.
Yeah it's mostly starts the moment I realize that I'm awake.
I'm sorry that you have to go thorough this as well.

Another funny thing is that sometimes when I try to sleep and get really close to it I suddenly get a shocking feeling that makes me completely awake and anxious.

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Sorry for your pain. I used to feel that way in my chest.

But removing certain things that caused that effect and being dead inside has now removed that feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: degeneratewaste