S

Socrates Respecter

Apr 23, 2023
Can hardly cope, these thoughts come back to me once distractions end. I don't think I'm crazy or mentally ill, it's just the truth

Reactions: myusername890, Vicolo cieco and thebelljarrr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it's truly so horrific the amount of endless suffering and cruelty in this world that is so incredibly hellish. I wish life never existed at all, existence truly is an abomination that causes nothing but harm. I find it such a terrible tragedy how humans procreate in the first place even know nobody can suffer from never existing, only never existing is perfection to me.

I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the evil that is existence. I find it so disturbing how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist in an existence so futile and undesirable all while one is destined for nothing but to decay, be tortured by old age and die anyway. It truly is devastating how existing beings are tormented in this existence all through no fault of their own, I really despise existence.

Reactions: myusername890 and thebelljarrr
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Ya i only focus on the negative in the world

Reactions: Socrates Respecter
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Yeah it's a rough feeling when it overwhelms you, it usually starts from something that makes me feel down just a bit, and then it just cascades from there until I manage to snap out of it or go to bed.

• Love
Reactions: Socrates Respecter
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
Yes, it's impossible for me to enjoy life knowing that someone else has to get the rough end of the stick.

• Love
Reactions: Socrates Respecter, myusername890 and divinemistress36