• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
The odds are increasingly against me.

Reactions: Faraway1990
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Anyone else sick of constantly struggling? Constantly trying? Do you also feel often that you come out of the womb onto a treadmill, and you keep jogging and jogging and jogging no matter how exhausted you are 'til you finally die and roll off the treadmill?

Hi, FTL.Wanderer. I've never seen such a resounding response on here! I send you my support and love. I also get tired of struggling. More than anything, it's my constant eff ups that get me down, you know? Why even try anymore when getting out of bed just means someone's gonna slap you on the wrist, admonish you, or tell you one of the many ways in which you're failing to hit your marks? I just get tired of people's effing responses, you know? Anyway, I'm sorry to go on my own rant in your post. I am on your side, and I appreciate your contribution to this site.
I am so weak that I can't even try.
I failed literally at everything.
I feel like that pathetic disfigured little creature character that is begging for death.
KiraLittleOwl, you have friends a'plenty here on this site. Please share your burden here with us. We love you.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and GinaIsReady
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
40% the reason I'm CTB soon honestly I'm done with clown world look at everything just falling apart sanity has left the building and I will be too soon.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
When trying is no guarantee of your reasons for catching the bus resolving, I don't see the point.
Not for me anyhow.
I don't see how my biggest issues can possibly resolve. There is such a stunning array of issues, but the biggest is disabling social phobia that ensures that I shall always be along. There is also my entire lack of family. There is no way to fix a family that's dead. And after 46 years there is no realistic way to fix social phobia that has ruled by entire life and barred my from school & employment for the last 24 years.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lululoo, LastFlowers and Faraway1990
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I don't see how my biggest issues can possibly resolve. There is such a stunning array of issues, but the biggest is disabling social phobia that ensures that I shall always be along. There is also my entire lack of family. There is no way to fix a family that's dead. And after 46 years there is no realistic way to fix social phobia that has ruled by entire life and barred my from school & employment for the last 24 years.
I'm very sorry for your suffering.

Reactions: lululoo and TimeToDie
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
i dont even know why im trying to stay alive

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and wanttodie
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I also don't want to try anymore

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and OnlyMercy
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Yep. It's so difficult, every single day is a war with pain. I'm exhausted to fight, exhaust to try and exhausted to believe that someday i will be really happy.
What bothers me is that others are happy and healthy in their lives. We just suffer.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Yes. You get weary of putting on a play for others to watch so they don't have to try and deal with anything. Your trying in my opinion (and my own trying) is more for the Normies than for anything/anyone else.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Nope, never tried. Never thought it may be worth for me to bother. Why bother when death looks so attractive in comparison?

• Love
Reactions: oxymoron and not-2-b-the-answer
scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
This explains my outlook on life perfectly.

I'm extremely sick of trying to be this person I don't want to be and trying to control this mind I can't control.

Reactions: woxihuanni
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Yes defo fell like that and sum times ones in a while when things are a felling little better and sum shit of a person trips you up . They go HAHA at and tell you cant be happy you have to be a miserable barsted:(

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Pretty much.

I used to think that the world would be better off without me. Now I realise that I'd be better off without the world.

• Aww..
Reactions: woxihuanni, HGL91, Partial-Elf and 1 other person
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
I've never really 'tried' in life, I do stress myself out pressuring myself to try, I never follow through with it though. I've always wanted to get into self improvement, lift weights, have a good career, improve my appearance etc., but I wouldn't really get anything I want from those things if I look at it realistically, other than dignity and pride, which I'm used to not having at this point so I really shouldn't worry about that as much as I do. I'm just going to try to enjoy the things I enjoy and let go of any goals that require effort, it's a more peaceful life.

Reactions: Baskol1