• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm just tired. Tired of swimming against the tide

Reactions: Faraway1990, dandan, Should be gone and 6 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I am not planning to ctb atm but I am definitely always sort of world weary. I feel like I even walk and carry myself like a much older man. I've always felt sluggish and out of it, and I'm not real vital or energetic in any way. It feels as if I was tired from the day I was born. My parents said that even as a kid I didn't want to walk anywhere or really do anything. I also feel beat down by life's failures. So in that sense I do feel too bogged down. I am trying to improve though, difficult as it is.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Oblivion Lover, Circles and 5 others
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Me. I decided 10 years ago that I would keep alive until I give up completely . So this day came and I am since the beginning of the year trying kill myself -_-
So I thank you that this forum exists

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Should be gone, Throwaway563078 and 4 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I don't want to have to make any more decisions. I want freedom from having to plan and decide things.

Reactions: 262653, Oblivion Lover, Should be gone and 4 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Me. I decided 10 years ago that I would keep alive until I give up completely . So this day came and I am since the beginning of the year trying kill myself -_-
So I thank you that this forum exists
This honestly is something I identify with so much. Bless you. Although our circumstances are probably very different, I too feel that way, that I have tried hard and tried enough that it is something o wont regret in my final moments. I want to hug you and help you. I'm sorry you feel this way.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Should be gone and 5 others
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
This honestly is something I identify with so much. Bless you. Although our circumstances are probably very different, I too feel that way, that I have tried hard and tried enough that it is something o wont regret in my final moments. I want to hug you and help you. I'm sorry you feel this way.
Thank you for the kind words. I know that it's difficult not intoxicated the other people's behavior here. I wish that you find your peace and if I could I would help and hug everyone here.

Reactions: Should be gone, Throwaway563078, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Sending you so much love :hug:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Should be gone and 1 other person
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Yup. I'm living off retirement savings right now. People think I'm lazy because I don't get a job. What they don't understand--and what I'm not allowed to say--is, "Why would I try so hard to get a job when I can't even find a reason to exist."
Yeah, that's my problem too. Life is pointless and I don't really enjoy it that much. It's sad to realize that life is really shitty for everyone else too. I still have a few reasons to live, but if I had to try to get a job I would have killed myself when I was 18.

I guess I am "lucky" because I don't need to work to have a decent life (my parents pay for that, disability benefits help too), and that makes life much easier. I am still waiting for a "better method" than mine, as in, new methods to kill yourself painlessly, one of the reasons why I think it's still necessary for me to live. Let's hope PPeH delivers.

Reactions: Circles, Should be gone, dandan and 2 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Thank you for the kind words. I know that it's difficult not intoxicated the other people's behavior here. I wish that you find your peace and if I could I would help and hug everyone here.
Please don't thank me, I don't like to say it to people face to face but I absolutely love talking to people. So THANK YOU for posting:hug:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Should be gone
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Reactions: Circles, Should be gone, dandan and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So exhausted from just trying to survive a life I don't even want and didn't ask for. It was forced on me. :angry::angry:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, justanotherday, Oblivion Lover and 3 others
Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Being human is such a pain in the ass. You have to constantly strive to acquire capital in order to pay for resources and shelter, perform hygiene maintenance and health check-ups, fix and consume meals + liquids daily, relieve yourself of waste and sexual urges, invest in retirement and health insurance, are tempted to consume harmful substances in the form of drugs, alcohol and junk food, and are prone to getting mangled and developing health problems - all the while knowing that you are perpetually rotting and will still die despite all your effort to constantly stave off harm.

I have existence dysphoria. I wish I was a Gem-being instead of a pulsating, decaying meatbag with organs and blood sloshing inside of me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, justanotherday, 262653 and 7 others
Please_stop

Please_stop

Apr 8, 2019
Yes... I've tried and tried so hard, got and lost so much in the process. Realistically, I think most of us could be "happy" again if we tried. But I just don't want to face the thought of putting that much effort and be hurt again.

Reactions: Circles and Should be gone
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
There are times in my life where I do feel lots of apathy and simply don't care if I live or die. I would say that as of now, I'm not really looking forward to dying, but if I die, then so be it. I'm just riding out the waves in life as of now.

Reactions: RM5998, been_there, Circles and 1 other person
asdasan

asdasan

Carbon Monoxide
Mar 7, 2019
Most, if not all decisions I've made in life landed me in some sort of catastrophic situation. So yes, I am done trying. I just keep losing things.

Damn this.

Reactions: justanotherday, been_there, Circles and 3 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Anyone else sick of constantly struggling? Constantly trying? Do you also feel often that you come out of the womb onto a treadmill, and you keep jogging and jogging and jogging no matter how exhausted you are 'til you finally die and roll off the treadmill?

So true!

Reactions: Should be gone and not-2-b-the-answer
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Since I was 18 years old I thought: " I have to learn to be OK with myself, then everything else would be fine"
Twenty years have gone by... I've put off work, making money, relationships, friends, events...
and i'm still not OK with myself

I've put great effort, but not good results
and NOW I have to quit spending time thinking on how to be OK with myself, on trying to get better
and I have to think in work, making money, paying rent, and surviving

I dont want to stop thinking in how could I get better with myself
but I have to work
seems like i'm reaching the end of the rope....

cause I dont want to try no more...

Reactions: Should be gone and not-2-b-the-answer
C

couragetodie

Student
Jan 2, 2019
how we perceive life is what makes life good or bad. digging a ditch can either be terrible or enjoyable based on our mind's perception of the task. same for just about anything we do to survive. the ones who are not on SS, find pleasure (or at least not displeasure) in doing tasks that people who are depressed, anxious, etc don't find pleasure in. There are monks who find joy in seeing a new leaf growing. for those of us suffering from shit from childhood when depression/anxiety rear their ugly heads we fail to see beauty in just about anything and catastrophe everywhere. for you that are young on this site, I hope that you can fight through your pain and emerge as happier adults. I have experienced great joys in my life — but my failure to accept loss is what has brought me here.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, not-2-b-the-answer, Should be gone and 1 other person
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
You get to a point where you're weary with trying with people anymore and eventually that includes yourself. Here's something I wish I knew thirty years ago, you have to be so careful how much of yourself you give to people who will never reciprocate. Not trying to blame, it was my choice at the time. But it just wears you out after a few decades.

Reactions: ithappens, Pointlessabyss, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone else sick of constantly struggling? Constantly trying? Do you also feel often that you come out of the womb onto a treadmill, and you keep jogging and jogging and jogging no matter how exhausted you are 'til you finally die and roll off the treadmill?

I can totally relate as a society we are hushed onto the treadmill, education, job, family naturally certain milestones are celebrated.

But we didn't choose to be here so we should have the choice to leave if we wish.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Marawa
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Yes, exactly. Making such effort to survive in this world feels so pointless. I didn't ask to be born. I was completely fine in my state of nonexistence, and now I'm here, being forced to do things I don't want to do in order to survive, and if it wasn't worse enough, I will be pressured by society to perpetuate this endless cycle of suffering by making other human beings. This is so unfair. I want to quit.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I'm tired of fighting on this perpetual battleground just so things can slowly get from bad to worse with life constantly eat my soul away. There's no reason to try, I'm done.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dandan
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: 262653, dandan, ScorpiusDragon and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
yep.
one guy said to me, "life is all one big fight, one long battle, you just have to keep fighting, keep fighting. Life is struggle."
I looked at him like he was nuts. I go
"why the fuck would anyone want to live that way? You're right, but why should anyone want to live in a constant struggle that never fucking ends? It's miserable. Is that your dog?"
"Yeah she's mine."
"Does she bite?"
"Hell yeah she bites."
"Good girl. Good for her."

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
And then a lot of people try to delude themselves into finding meaning by "building a family" in order to validate their existence. All while ignoring the fact that they just brought another human into the world. A human who had no say in whether or not he/she wanted to be born. A human who will probably grow up to be just another wage slave, continuing the endless cycle of meaningless suffering.
Add "build a family (aka bring more wage slaves into the world in an attempt to validate your own existence)" and this would be accurate.

Reactions: 262653
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Too many attempts , this is my last attempt but I have lied before, I'm just greatly calmed and feel honest, I'm making an attempt at living, I want to enjoy the time I got left, I don't want to spend the time I have left sad or wishing to die, no! I rather live and do things and kill myself anyway.

Lol

Lol

nothing much.
Jun 13, 2019
yeah. i just don't see myself going on with a future that has me working until i die.

Reactions: dandan
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
When trying is no guarantee of your reasons for catching the bus resolving, I don't see the point.
Not for me anyhow.

Reactions: TimeToDie