B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
What do you need?[/QUO

Not really sure. Probably need to go to rehab then start afresh. I'm in the UK. I've been looking into rehab. I believe I may be able to get support on leaving rehab in finding housing and employment which would be good as I'll probably have to give up my job which I've been in for 6 yearsI've just had a real bad relationship breakup where I've been left with immense guilt and shame. I know that to move forward you have to learn from your mistakes but I feel trapped like I can't move on. As far as breakups go I probably couldn't have made my circumstances any harder for moving on. I guess the thing that scares me the most is that I'll never connect with anyone the way I did with her and I know that it's mainly depression telling me that but there's still every chance I could become the person I should have been and never get a chance at love again. I know the only way I will is to become a happy confident person but it still scares me that I may have to live with this guilt and feeling of loss for a long time.

1. #31Broken, 1 minute ago