F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sadly, I think we have conflict within our nature. I imagine that the only thing that could unite our species would be an exterior threat- like a hostile alien invasion. We'll go about killing them instead. Even then though- they'll be some rich arsehole who will start hoarding supplies and charging their fellow human triple to acquire them.

As for colonisation of other planets- I REALLY hope we don't! Isn't it enough that we're very likely to make this planet inhospitable for us and most other creatures? Likely pretty soon? We're such a parasite. We should accept that, stay here- limit the spread of our destruction and die out. We won't though- if we can help it... but yeah- I hate our species.

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I thing world will change not because of WWW 3 , But instead of the era of Information (Internet, Connectivity & Globalization) & Democracy

On Those days, Only Kings & Queens can be Selfish, but now everybody afford to be selfish, The words like " Giving a life for Kingdom in the name of Patriotism blaw blaw ... at all won't work anymore, Even though democracy that we have today is extremely corrupted in most of the country --- No politicians were dare to wage a war just sack of his/her own ego, if 1000 solders died in a war, then that will be his/her last Term of ruling

How ever that doesn't mean Humanity will flourish --- still there will be bad people , gang violence , Physically or mentally abusing Partner/ abusing Weaker Classmates/Workmates will be keep happening ---- Physical/Mental Violence in large scale might get vanish, But there is going to be no end for Individual Abusing another Individual in small scale or personal level

Stylite

Stylite

Pillar-Dweller
Feb 21, 2023
Ok so u don't watch the news then.
What? Tell me what's so special about this war that's going to "lead us into a new age of civilization" instead of say, any of the 50+ wars that have occurred in the last 20 years and some of which are still ongoing? Is it because white, blue-eyed western people are dying in the frontlines, inside their own western borders instead of some far-off oil-filled country? That's ridiculous. Take a look at this list in Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars:_2003–present

Hell, do you even know when the Russo-Ukrainian conflict started? Take a guess. It's not 2022. It's 2014. You only just heard about it, so now you care, but you didn't care before. Why?

There's been more wars than just Afghanistan, Iraq, and Ukraine, you know...