• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wonderful_Werther

Wonderful_Werther

Aug 23, 2020
Does anybody else feel a bit happy as they reflect back on the life that they've lived and so the only reason that you're comfortable with suicide is because you feel like you've lived a relatively good life?

For some of us, myself included, it's sad to think about the future and all of the weird and wonderful things that we'll never live to see, but when reflecting back on your life what are the best memories that you'll hold on to ?

I've got countless ones with my family, but I'll never forget when my best friend, who rarely ever goes out to see people. travelled about 300 miles to come and see me at university. Since then he's done countless great things for me, but when I saw him at the train station to see me all of those years ago I knew that he was truly my best friend and that I was his.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I had a few happy times. Glad you did too. Most of my life especially the past 6 years has been pretty terrible. I'm genuinely sad about suicide because I have lived a really rough life and I wanted to experience so much but it was all taken from me. I really wanted to live and experience happiness I just don't want to live like this. I feel forced out of life so ctb is my only option.

Wonderful_Werther

Wonderful_Werther

Aug 23, 2020
I can't say I relate to being happy when reflecting on my past, but I'm happy that you can. Can I ask what bought you here to SS?
In short I really struggled with my mental and physical health whilst at university years ago, I made a variety of bad decisions and now years later they've come back to bite me in the ass, I've toyed with the idea of suicide for years so although I'm sad to be here, I always knew that it might end like this

What brought you here, if you don't mind my asking ?
I have some happy memories, sure. But also some painful ones. My life did not go the way I wanted it to. I'm not where I wanted to be.
What are your happy memories?
She, who can die knowing they've lived a relatively happy life, is blessed. I can think of nothing sadder than dying by your own hands after a lifetime of pain.
That's incredibly poetic, it reminds me of a quote by Henry David Thoreau "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."

I don't know if you've come here to die or to seek help, but do you think that you've lived?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
Does anybody else feel a bit happy as they reflect back on the life that they've lived and so the only reason that you're comfortable with suicide is because you feel like you've lived a relatively good life?

For some of us, myself included, it's sad to think about the future and all of the weird and wonderful things that we'll never live to see, but when reflecting back on your life what are the best memories that you'll hold on to ?

I've got countless ones with my family, but I'll never forget when my best friend, who rarely ever goes out to see people. travelled about 300 miles to come and see me at university. Since then he's done countless great things for me, but when I saw him at the train station to see me all of those years ago I knew that he was truly my best friend and that I was his.
i have some happy memories but it were long time ago.
but every time it's gotten worse
no motivation, no hobbies, no hope,
older, fatter...
i would be sleeping all day and night if i could
this is no life at all!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993