L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
With my current situation in life, suicidal ideation, coronavirus, and all the trouble with politics in America currently, I feel like there is something big coming. I don't know how to explain it exactly, but it just feels like something big is going to happen. Anyone else feel this? Or maybe it's just me because I'm basically about to die in a few weeks I think lol

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Beachedwhale, LansJ70, CallOfTheVoid112 and 16 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Maybe something like the end of the worlds is finally coming

• Love
Reactions: sunnyflower, filthyrottendirty, _Minsk and 15 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
It's already here, run for your lives!

Ok, more seriously it is likely to be things in your life of significance converging together in your mind, making them seem interconnected and related in some way. I have had this feeling myself at times.

It could mean you are personally nearing a 'big something' - self realisation, epiphany, enlightenment? So I'd say sit with it, explore your feelings about it, see where it goes.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, The end !, botanormal and 4 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I have the same feeling. Something big will happen before the year ends. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I can't shake the feeling.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, LADY007, The end ! and 6 others
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
There's usually discord like this before a world war. In the next decade I'll bet someone sets off their nukes

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: listeningpost1379, CallOfTheVoid112, The end ! and 1 other person
L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
There's usually discord like this before a world war. In the next decade I'll bet someone sets off their nukes
"There's usually discord like this before a world war." What a weird sentence lol. There's only been two world wars and you must be pretty old to know about discord going on before both of them.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and The end !
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
"There's usually discord like this before a world war." What a weird sentence lol. There's only been two world wars and you must be pretty old to know about discord going on before both of them.
Or i can read....hmm wonder which one
And discord was a word before an app, not really that weird if you know english

Last edited:
  • Love
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
It's just a crescendo of increasing suffering for everyone except the most wealthy

• Love
Reactions: listeningpost1379, LansJ70, CallOfTheVoid112 and 6 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yes.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, blahblahhh, The end ! and 4 others
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
The rise of fascism is increasing all around the globe.. And with the pandemic and global warming thrown in, it won't be long until something catastrophic breaks out. I don't think it'll be a nuclear war tho. There's just so much at stake.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, The end !, Good4Nothing and 4 others
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
please lunatics of the world, push the red button and end mankind so i don't have to do it myself. ^^

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: LansJ70, CallOfTheVoid112, crybaby and 11 others
E

enter.the.void

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah, a new dark age is definitely coming, something like Orwells nightmare. Be prepared for the worst - in this year the state, the wealthy 1% and big pharma with the pandemic as excuse will finally crush our last civil liberties and rights. Be ready to ctb or get injected like guinea pig with an experimental mrna-vaccine, all for the sake for the big pharma profit and their shareholders and spend the rest of your life under total surveillance and brutal governmental repression under permanent emergency rule and conform to social pressure to wear the muzzle all the time and everywhere.

So indeed, just end this misery already and push the f.cking red button!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: listeningpost1379, LansJ70, CallOfTheVoid112 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, since covid life has changed a lot for the worse. I don't think "normal life" can return soon. They say some other virus might appear too.
I guess we're meant to be extinct sooner or later.
Going paranoid here but...the pentagon even posted UFOs videos last year. Just what the hell?

• Love
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
another thing i found interesting, reading from a scientist how he described a possible climate change scenario.
he described it like a cup of tea you push more and more to the border. till some point there are only little changes but at some point it collapses and the cup falls.
it's a bit this "day after tomorrow" movie scenario but not an uninteresting view to see it this way.

it's too long ago when i did read it so i don't really remember if there is also evidence in terms of samples of ice, stone etc. which support this theory. but it was from a reliable source which doesn't blow out all shit in the world just to get attention.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, The end !, Deleted member 1465 and 6 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Yes

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, The end !, AnxietyAttack44 and 3 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Absolutely not, why would something special happen in 2021?
Maybe Hollywood is just in our minds. Actually I'm pretty sure.

Last edited:
  • Love
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
yes, the world is almost at a breaking point, so many things have been building for quite a while and the cracks in modern society are more apparent now than ever before.

This reality is completely unrecognizable from what it was just 2 years ago, everything has changed so much.

A year ago, if someone told me that a global pandemic was going to ravage the world and an economic crisis was imminent, I would've called them delusional. now, I wouldn't be surprised if a big war breaks or every government reveals that hell is real and we're already there.

Quite interesting times, for the wrong reasons, but interesting nonetheless.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, Good4Nothing, blahblahhh and 4 others
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
With my current situation in life, suicidal ideation, coronavirus, and all the trouble with politics in America currently, I feel like there is something big coming. I don't know how to explain it exactly, but it just feels like something big is going to happen. Anyone else feel this? Or maybe it's just me because I'm basically about to die in a few weeks I think lol
It is just you

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, The end ! and L951788
GottaGo

GottaGo

Jan 27, 2020
Actually I don't! People were really panicking back in 1999 but the world still carried on. No one felt like something big will come in 2019 but see what happened in 2020. The world will always carry on. And changes will happen at the most unexpected times.
Relax my brothers. Let's worry about one less thing.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, jakaranda3 and The end !
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Nope, change is too good to be true. I know some folks who have fell into the Qanon bullshit trap and they're forever saying "oh yes tomorrow the prophecy fulfills" then fuck all happens and they say "trust the plan"
Excuse to be lazy fair doos
But don't make others uncomfortable with your bullshit I had to cut them off.

Anyway the elite evil are very real but nobody will do anything were destined to suffer the status quo is all there is and will be because we're all dicks

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
You must mean in the western World. Because for other countries, the world have ended long ago.

The West has only recently started to experience the conséquences of it's madness, but I reassure you that everyone else has been experiencing it. It's just that it wasn't a priority until it hits the West :)

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, watchingthewheels, StateOfMind and 1 other person
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
please lunatics of the world, push the red button and end mankind so i don't have to do it myself. ^^
Everyday thoughts exactly!! LMAO

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, TooMuchToBear, TooConscious and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
End of the world "big"? I would sigh in relief if this whole nightmare planet came to an end. But I am pretty sure the only big thing coming for most here, is an endless black abyss of nothingness.

Reactions: LansJ70, CallOfTheVoid112, TooConscious and 2 others
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
My brother and I talk about this frequently! It feels like a constant force is in the air. Like you can cut the tension and suspension with a knife. I never know if this is just my own suffering projected onto the world though but it does feel like destruction is happening not only individually but collectively.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and wordsonscreen
E

enter.the.void

Jul 14, 2020
Where do you life, nalando? here in switzerland i can feel the same too, but the normies are still too obedient and docile to do something about it. But in the rest of europe the tensions are finally to begin to escalate, like in the Netherlands. I can only hope that this is the beginning of the end - cant wait to see this crapsack world burning when i'm about to ctb.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, blahblahhh and TooConscious
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Well, I also feel like something big is coming but everything will be better after it's over.

I just wanna see the world burn lol.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, enter.the.void, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Yes, I feel it to. I've known it was coming for a long time, but I didn't know if I would actually see it in MY lifetime. I hoped I wouldn't. But here we are.

There's a TOOL song , "Aenima", that sums up my feelings on this perfectly...
I also have had a long-standing notion/feeling that whatever is coming, that I am supposed to be here to witness it. I can't stop it, despite my efforts, but that I'm destined to witness it, for whatever reason. I really don't want to, I've seen enough misery for one lifetime, starting at age4 when I found my father after his suicide, among other things, but I also feel like it was all preparation for what's to come. I hate it, though, and don't want this purpose. It's a reason I've long identified with the character of Uata the Watcher from Marvel Comics, if that makes sense.

And not to compare myself to Jesus, but his anguish in the Garden of Gethsemene gets me every time..."I don't want to drink your cup of poison...finish what we started...what YOU started...I didn't start it..." "Why must I die? Will I die in vain? Show me just a little of your omnipresent brain..."

Speaking of "Something's Coming"; I used to play this Yes cover of the WEST SIDE STORY song a lot, when I was younger, and had more hope..."Something's coming, I don't know, what it is, but it is gonna be greaaat...."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, TooConscious and sadworld
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I don't think so. Peoples freedoms and liberties will just be eroded gradually so no major uprising occurs.
It's the slowly boiling frog prophecy.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, CallOfTheVoid112, aneurysm and 3 others
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
After 2020, I think someone accidentally turned the heat up on us frogs more than they intended...

• Love
Reactions: MyStateKilledMe, CallOfTheVoid112, TooMuchToBear and 1 other person
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
No matter how bad things get the world never seems to end.

It's highly unlikely that any quick event would kill all humans but rather a slow, progressive and irreversible one, like climate change, biodiversity or some new strain of the H1N1.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, jakaka and TooConscious