nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
I don't buy into that George Soros evil overlord crap because I'm not a moron. I don't believe in anything THEY did because I'm not a moron. I dont't believe in democrats being behind covid because i'm no moron. If I was a moron, maybe i'd believe the crap Fox News told me. But I'm not nearly moronic enough to believe what Fox News tells me.

• Hmph!
Reactions: MyStateKilledMe
Mondo

Mondo

May 11, 2021
The world is over populated, we need a cull, whether man made or not. There isn't enough food to go round and it will get worse, prices are already increasing. Resources will become few with the costs of covid. They will be happy to be rid of some of us who are a financial drain on health services.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Jesus is the big thing that's cumming. I know for Fox News tells me so.

M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
If I was a moron, maybe i'd believe the crap Fox News told me. But I'm not nearly moronic enough to believe what Fox News tells me.
The joke is on you. Fox News was a liberal-worshiping sellout for years. You gotta watch NewsMax or OAN, if you want anything conservative.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
If I was a moron, maybe i'd believe the crap Fox News told me. But I'm not nearly moronic enough to believe what Fox News tells me.
Wake up & believe! You've been brainwashed into using your brain! :haha:

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Ask that the people of Sudan and Ethiopia, Yemen, Syria or Afganistan or the 20% of African population that is starving. I'm sure they don't feel like something big is about to happen.

There is always something big happening. It just doesn't affect us.

Reactions: motel rooms
purple꿈

purple꿈

空気のような
Mar 15, 2021
I'd like to see the world end ngl

Reactions: demuic
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
The joke is on you. Fox News was a liberal-worshiping sellout for years. You gotta watch NewsMax or OAN, if you want anything conservative.
Regardless of our differences, I want to apologise for my insulting tone in my ranting post. That was not right. I was heavily drunk and I didn't even remember I wrote that before I came back here today. Maybe not a good excuse, but still, sorry.

I also regret getting engaged in the first place. I don't want to discuss politics in this place but in my sorry drunk state I let myself get carried away. Again, apologies.

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
No, we lie to ourselves that something interesting will happen but it won't, people are too ignorant.
The world and existence are becoming incredibly petty to thinking people, pretty soon time travel will be a cool thing and you'll get kids getting hold of the machines and fuckin up the time line and the AI God that has been created will give up, find a way to commit suicide and there'll be no one to fix th e timeline well be intermingled with the opposite sex version of ourselves in parellell universes.

M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Regardless of our differences, I want to apologise for my insulting tone in my ranting post. That was not right. I was heavily drunk and I didn't even remember I wrote that before I came back here today. Maybe not a good excuse, but still, sorry.

I also regret getting engaged in the first place. I don't want to discuss politics in this place but in my sorry drunk state I let myself get carried away. Again, apologies.
No problem.

Reactions: nex