W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
No matter how bad things get the world never seems to end.
It's highly unlikely that any quick event would kill all humans but rather a slow, progressive and irreversible one, like climate change, biodiversity or some new strain of the H1N1.
That's what the buddhists and such call the cycle of suffering...

Reactions: Kat!
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Nah, I don't think anything big is coming.

The world will keep on moving at the same unbearable snail pace while people struggle and suffer. We've been through a huge financial crisis and a pandemic in the last twelve years, and yet the wheels are still turning. The rich still get richer, the poor still get poorer... All is new and nothing is new. All is the same as it's always been.

Reactions: jakaka, aeon and Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I do feel it. But I doubt it. I have heard old people saying it is "the end of times" ever since I was very little, and they kept saying so through all sorts of socio-political climates. I think it is just wishful thinking, nothing more than that.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, aeon and aneurysm
ana

ana

Sep 15, 2020
I don't feel anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Random
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Positive change, historically, has come after great loss and suffering. We might be headed down a similar pattern. We do need change- so that is definitely coming. The suffering is optional depending on how much people unite or divide. But yes, I do feel it very much in the air and in my body.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
There's usually discord like this before a world war. In the next decade I'll bet someone sets off their nukes
Swk8NBrepnA-hankaVZMlkDEqIwWsRkLbh3LqV2U2d0.gif

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, Imaginos, Ame and 3 others
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Among other things, nuclear war is guaranteed to happen. Climate chaos, overpopulation, and resource scarcity has rendered it a fast approaching inevitability. Even a small amount of nukes could destroy our world entirely. Any nukes that hit nuclear power plants will send their highly radioactive cores flying into the atmosphere. When there, they will immediately start to eradicate O3 molecules. Otherwise known as the ozone layer. Without the ozone layer, our atmosphere can't maintain itself. Without a proper atmosphere, the oceans will boil off into space and the land will be scorched with cosmic radiation. The earth, at this point, will become a mirror of mars (at best). Probably more like the moon or venus. All life, beyond the tiniest bacteria, will be dead. Forever. Beyond divine intervention, or extraterrestrial assistance, there's nothing that can be done to change this outcome. We're all in hospice now.

You know what's funny? That nuclear weapons will be the gun that humanity (and by extension life itself) will use to blow its own brains out. Unintended or not, our destiny as a species was suicide all along. How ironic for the pro-lifers of this world to grapple with.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, DivineMedicus, DocNo and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Among other things, nuclear war is guaranteed to happen. Climate chaos, overpopulation, and resource scarcity has rendered it a fast approaching inevitability. Even a small amount of nukes could destroy our world entirely. Any nukes that hit nuclear power plants will send their highly radioactive cores flying into the atmosphere. When there, they will immediately start to eradicate O3 molecules. Otherwise known as the ozone layer. Without the ozone layer, our atmosphere can't maintain itself. Without a proper atmosphere, the oceans will boil off into space and the land will be scorched with cosmic radiation. The earth, at this point, will become a mirror of mars (at best). Probably more like the moon or venus. All life, beyond the tiniest bacteria, will be dead. Forever. Beyond divine intervention, or extraterrestrial assistance, there's nothing that can be done to change this outcome. We're all in hospice now.

You know what's funny? That nuclear weapons will be the gun that humanity (and by extension life itself) will use to blow its own brains out. Unintended or not, our destiny as a species was suicide all along. How ironic for the pro-lifers of this world to grapple with.
I feel you. WMDs will quite likely be the end of us. Ironic.

Reactions: Imaginos
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018

Yes, this would be ideal. The closer you are to a military target, the better. The lucky ones will be vaporized instantly. I live somewhat close to a military base, so I'm hoping that I'm near enough that I'll be flashed out of existence immediately. This is the only consolation anyone can hope for at this point.

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Yes, this would be ideal. The closer you are to a military target, the better. The lucky ones will be vaporized instantly. I live somewhat close to a military base, so I'm hoping that I'm near enough that I'll be flashed out of existence immediately. This is the only consolation anyone can hope for at this point.
"I've been cursed with a life not worth living, and an iron will to survive!!!" -- Kilgore Trout

"There comes a time when you look into the mirror, and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. Then you accept it, or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking into mirrors." -- Londo Mollari

I love these^
<3

Reactions: crybaby, DocNo, Imaginos and 1 other person
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Are you sure about this?

Yes. Nuclear power plants are primary counter-strike targets, and when there's nuclear war, there will be counter-strikes.

Consider this. ONE Russian ballistic missile submarine in the Atlantic could vaporize every US nuclear power plant and nuclear waste facility east of the Mississippi. That would mean at least two hundred thousand tons of radioactive elements interacting with the atmosphere within seconds, thus dealing significant damage and very likely destroying it forever.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes. Nuclear power plants are primary counter-strike targets, and when there's nuclear war, there will be counter-strikes.

Consider this. ONE Russian ballistic missile submarine in the Atlantic could vaporize every US nuclear power plant and nuclear waste facility east of the Mississippi. That would mean at least two hundred thousand tons of radioactive elements interacting with the atmosphere within seconds, thus dealing significant damage and very likely destroying it forever.
Damn, I love your writing style that felt fucking epic to read.

Reactions: Imaginos
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
View attachment ww3_party.webm

A related video for the laughs. Guys like this will die too, but I can sympathize with the reaction. I'd probably do the same. I'd still much prefer to be vaporized, instead of the slow agonizing death that guys like below will have to suffer through at some point or another, due to the planet being literally dead. Bunkers can't operate in perpetuity. Eventually they'll break down and, at that point, there will be nothing left of humanity. Rich stock brokers and financial speculators in their luxury, not built to last, shelters will be the last of us, before they starve to death or are otherwise too incompetent to fix malfunctions. Oddly fitting, to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic, DocNo and GenesAndEnvironment
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Another 8 weeks have passed and nothing has happened, society is still the same sugar coated hell hole and humans the same corrupt wicked species.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
The stock market is going to collapse in the next12 months max, hyper inflation will be hot on its heels, rising food and everything else prices, along with many less jobs and etc.

IMHO.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
If you're reading this, first of all, take a deep breath before continuing. Stay calm, don't panic. And remember, this is for informational purposes only. What you do not want to take, you leave.

A quick rundown: Apparently, meteorites were supposed to hit earth in the summer of 2020. Another piece of information is that we may be shielded by an object in space. Yes. It sounds crazy. But we're here talking about similar stuff anyway so... Below are some links to the most recent videos that I find most informational in regards to what happened and was supposed to happen. There's much more and everything on this channel is very interesting, informational and potentially crucial. If you're interested, be sure to check out all the videos from the channel especially starting from 2019.

This is for informational purposes only. Viewer discretion advised. You may take everything with a grain of salt or just dive in and be mesmerised by the events like a happy fool. Your choice. You are not forced to watch this or continue watching. You are not forced to believe anything that is provided in any of the contents I share. You are the only one responsible for your actions. Enjoy.

If you enjoy mesmerising mysterious events that happen on earth or beyond, here are some channels you can check out:

- Last Messages (until they started spamming covid-related stuff, mostly mesmerizing natural or non-natural events).
- That Is Impossible (reuses older clips but still interesting, some clips are scary beware).
- Secureteam (talks mainly about extraterrestrial things, nevermind the channel disappeared)
- WSO (talks about and analyzes abnormal events)
- Dr Claudia Albers (I mainly just watch their videos for information about what's currently going on, sometimes their analyzis is interesting)
- The Final Days (the channel from which the above videos are from, takes actual footage from weather cameras and analyzes them, among other stuff)

Last edited:
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
It is happening. There are also many small, gradual and entirely malevolent things happening so quietly that the masses will not realize what has occured, having ignored those who have chosen to forewarn others of this impending fate.

I sincerely hope not to be around to witness any futher deterioriation of rights and liberties in the future. It is not a possibility, but an inevitability.

Reactions: Endeavour
B

banned noob

Sep 26, 2020
Nothing ever happens. Fuck miracles. Fuck everything.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
If you're reading this, first of all, take a deep breath before continuing. Stay calm, don't panic. And remember, this is for informational purposes only. What you do not want to take, you leave.

A quick rundown: Apparently, meteorites were supposed to hit earth in the summer of 2020. Another piece of information is that we may be shielded by an object in space. Yes. It sounds crazy. But we're here talking about similar stuff anyway so... Below are some links to the most recent videos that I find most informational in regards to what happened and was supposed to happen. There's much more and everything on this channel is very interesting, informational and potentially crucial. If you're interested, be sure to check out all the videos from the channel especially starting from 2019.

This is for informational purposes only. Viewer discretion advised. You may take everything with a grain of salt or just dive in and be mesmerised by the events like a happy fool. Your choice. You are not forced to watch this or continue watching. You are not forced to believe anything that is provided in any of the contents I share. You are the only one responsible for your actions. Enjoy.

If you enjoy mesmerising mysterious events that happen on earth or beyond, here are some channels you can check out:

- Last Messages (until they started spamming covid-related stuff, mostly mesmerizing natural or non-natural events).
- That Is Impossible (reuses older clips but still interesting, some clips are scary beware).
- Secureteam (talks mainly about extraterrestrial things, nevermind the channel disappeared)
- WSO (talks about and analyzes abnormal events)
- Dr Claudia Albers (I mainly just watch their videos for information about what's currently going on, sometimes their analyzis is interesting)
- The Final Days (the channel from which the above videos are from, takes actual footage from weather cameras and analyzes them, among other stuff)

A revised version of the list of youtube channels I enjoy, find interesting, recommend to check out and follow (there's much more out there so don't be afraid to explore if you want to) :

- Last Messages (spammed covid-related stuff you can ignore that if you want to, mostly mesmerizing natural or non-natural events).
- That Is Impossible (reuses older clips but still interesting, some clips are scary beware, most mesmerizing interesting mysterious events).
- WSO (talks about and analyzes abnormal events, has deleted much of their content but the remaining ones could still be interesting)
- Dr. Claudia Albers PhD (mainly for information about what's currently going on that is not shared by mainstream news, sometimes their analyzis is interesting)
- The Final Days (the channel from which the above videos are from, takes actual footage from weather cameras and analyzes them, among other things)
- Anonymous Official (government secrets, abnormal mesmerizing mysterious interesting events, etc.)
- UFO World TV (UFO sightings, informations, theories, etc.)
- Godrules and Godrules 2 (government related events, informations, theories, etc.)
- Jason A (mesmerizing abnormal events mainly)
- MrMBB333 (shares and reviews abnormal mesmerizing mysterious events, news, informations, etc.)

Last edited:
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
After 2020, I think someone accidentally turned the heat up on us frogs more than they intended...
Yup, that "someone" was the US Democrats, financed by George Soros himself.

They planned the whole Covid thing since day one. Their end goal, though, wasn't boiling us frogs; it was putting a Democrat in the White House, blatantly without regard to the collateral damage to American citizens (bankruptcies from lack of income, suicides from loneliness, etc.). Increasing government control over the gullible masses of sheeple was merely a satisfying extra bonus.

Look at my name: the very reason I joined this site a year ago was because I couldn't live under my state's quarantines anymore. I literally planned on being dead within a month or two of joining this site, making my username true. Thankfully, I joined a radical right-wing group. They liked my honest, outspoken, deadpan writing style on their social media, and eventually invited me to their underground illegal party. I hung out with some of the people from the party ever since, with or without Covid. I'm still as healthy as a hoax. Sorry, I meant to say "horse".

Last edited:
Reactions: LakatosDiogenesz and watchingthewheels
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Something huge IS coming in June when the UFO report is released by the U.S. government.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021

Attachments

• 1-3WChFMXqt6t53y3q0iTPvQ.gif
    1-3WChFMXqt6t53y3q0iTPvQ.gif
    126.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Meditation guide
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
There's a post on Reddit from 7 years ago where a guy who claimed to have been abducted described the ships in a very similar way to the tik tak one, and he said they are coming on July 8th 2021 (he said it could be July 18th 2021, it was hard to understand the date they gave).

I'm sure it was just a joke, but what I find interesting is that 7 years ago he said July 2021, and now the pentagon are releasing stuff in June and have admitted they don't know what they are or how they do what they do.

Obama also alluded to there being odd stuff they can't explain the other day, it's on YT.

nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
Well the climate disaster is coming hard. Not exactly a secret.
Yup, that "someone" was the US Democrats, financed by George Soros himself.

They planned the whole Covid thing since day one. Their end goal, though, wasn't boiling us frogs; it was putting a Democrat in the White House, blatantly without regard to the collateral damage to American citizens (bankruptcies from lack of income, suicides from loneliness, etc.). Increasing government control over the gullible masses of sheeple was merely a satisfying extra bonus.
Surely you have evidence to back up all that stupid nonsense?

Last edited:
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and MindFrog
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Surely you have evidence to back up all that stupid nonsense?
Yes. Look at the messages Democrats put out last year. The shamed law-abiding citizens for having parties and keeping their restaurants open, calling them "grandma-killers" and "superspreaders". But when looting and arson started a year ago, they cheered and supported the criminals trashing America's downtowns, saying that there is no Covid risk in "peaceful" :notsure: protesting. Why? Because a group of low-risk, healthy people having a party is just someone's contrarian act. But mass lootings can be blamed on Trump and used as an excuse to ramp up government control.

The big thing that's coming is Republicans returning to the White House and the Congress in 2024. Democrats' needless quarantine orders almost cost my life! :angry: I have very good reasons to despise them!

• Love
Reactions: watchingthewheels