• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
It's been on my mind for a while, so I'm wondering if anyone else feels similarly or if it's just me being anxious.

My dad told me that if I were to commit suicide he would as well. I also worry about a close friend who has his own mental illnesses and previous suicide attempts, because he's already said he feels like a bad person, doesn't help people and once said he felt like he was always hurting me and was the root of my problems, things like that. I know he'll probably blame himself more than most people.

I don't want any of my loved ones to ctb after I do, but it's pretty hypocritical of me. If they did try I'd at least want them to research properly, end up here and things like that so they didn't end up with health problems and things like that. It's not like I can tell them that though.

So what I guess I'm asking is if there's anyone you particularly worry about after your passing?

Reactions: Red star, LivedTooLong, therhydler and 3 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I think my wife would follow suit. It would be pretty bad since she lost her ex bf to suicide, and then she would then lose her husband to the same thing. One of the many reasons why I haven't done it yet. Maybe if I divorce, go no-contact, and then do it, the pain will be much less on her.

Reactions: Sanguinius, Red star, Amira and 2 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I think my wife would follow suit. It would be pretty bad since she lost her ex bf to suicide, and then she would then lose her husband to the same thing. One of the many reasons why I haven't done it yet. Maybe if I divorce, go no-contact, and then do it, the pain will be much less on her.
I think the pain would be huge either way, but that's just my take on it. Wishing you the best, sending hugs

Reactions: Red star, LivedTooLong, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Student
Aug 19, 2018
My husband ctb is why I'm doing it. Don't think anyone else will follow suit...

Reactions: efffervescence, Red star and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
My husband ctb is why I'm doing it. Don't think anyone else will follow suit...
I'm sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Miss clefable and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's been on my mind for a while, so I'm wondering if anyone else feels similarly or if it's just me being anxious.

My dad told me that if I were to commit suicide he would as well. I also worry about a close friend who has his own mental illnesses and previous suicide attempts, because he's already said he feels like a bad person, doesn't help people and once said he felt like he was always hurting me and was the root of my problems, things like that. I know he'll probably blame himself more than most people.

I don't want any of my loved ones to ctb after I do, but it's pretty hypocritical of me. If they did try I'd at least want them to research properly, end up here and things like that so they didn't end up with health problems and things like that. It's not like I can tell them that though.

So what I guess I'm asking is if there's anyone you particularly worry about after your passing?
No, that's the least of my worries. Their choices are their choices nobody put a gun to their head. Unless they decide to put gun to their head lol!

Reactions: Sanguinius, OnlyMercy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Student
Aug 19, 2018
I'm sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs
Thank you.
Maybe my stepson eventually. He is only 7 just now but if it's true about genetics, the writings on the wall for him.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Let's just say if someone who was on here dies I'm dying with them

Reactions: Donewith_, Red star, Tyuiop and 2 others
slowlystarve

slowlystarve

abomination
Dec 10, 2018
no one will. i'm sure of that.

Reactions: LastFlowers, 15dec and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
My sister tells my our half-sister, whom I have never met, is in a precarious state of mind. Given our mutual father, I'm not surprised. I may never have met her, but I'm still a bit worried about her. I resent that my sister is trying to use that as leverage against me ctb, though.

Reactions: 15dec, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Comatose11
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I doubt it. I'm surrounded by pro-lifers.

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
My brother, mum, gf and dad. We have problems. That's basically everyone I know IRL! I'm still on the pro-choice side though, except for one maybe.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star and 15dec
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Maybe my mother or father, I'm in that dilemma, I want CTB but I do not want to make them suffer, but it's inevitable.

Reactions: Sanguinius, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star and 1 other person
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Maybe my mother or father, I'm in that dilemma, I want CTB but I do not want to make them suffer, but it's inevitable.
Same I am worried my mother will CTB too or harm herself. Or worse go insane. I knew a friend younger than me who threatened she will do it to if I did it. I quickly blocked her fron everythig and never replied to any of her messages. I didnt want to be the cause of her death. She also cut because of me. It hurt alot to know she did that after I attempted but failed. Now when I successfully CTB she wont know. So I wont hurt her.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and Eren
divinized

divinized

Nov 26, 2018
Possibly my mother. She's told me before that if anything were to happen to me she would probably ctb too. That's why I'm scared.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Im here because my partner did. Other things have happened since but if she hadnt have killed herself i wouldnt be here

Reactions: 15dec, Sanguinius, therhydler and 3 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Nobody will ever CTB because of me. I don't have that kind of impact on people.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Iceangel and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018

Worst feeling isnt it, i didnt know she was gonna do that all because she was insecure and thought i was gonna leave. Now im public enemy number 1 and barely able to leave my flat in fear of seeing people who know me or saw my face and the story in the paper or online. Im so angry at her for doing this but i still love her and miss her so much. When i CTB ill have my engagement ring back on and im to be cremated with it, i made sure she had hers on before her coffin was shut, a photo of me hugging her and i took a picture of me holding her hand in the coffin, i held it exactly like i did on a picture she loved. Dont know part of me is hoping if there is something after this then we will be able to find each other again

Reactions: 15dec, therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Shewaitsforme
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
Worst feeling isnt it, i didnt know she was gonna do that all because she was insecure and thought i was gonna leave. Now im public enemy number 1 and barely able to leave my flat in fear of seeing people who know me or saw my face and the story in the paper or online. Im so angry at her for doing this but i still love her and miss her so much. When i CTB ill have my engagement ring back on and im to be cremated with it, i made sure she had hers on before her coffin was shut, a photo of me hugging her and i took a picture of me holding her hand in the coffin, i held it exactly like i did on a picture she loved. Dont know part of me is hoping if there is something after this then we will be able to find each other again

*hugs... Your story touches my heart...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Shewaitsforme
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
If they do, I'm past the point of caring anymore. After all, I'm suicidal, remember? So as unfortunate collateral damage as it is, I won't be alive to know. And I wouldn't want to know, would spoil my blissful afterlife. Thankfully.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No.

Reactions: LastFlowers and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Toxic Person

Toxic Person

Nov 11, 2018
No one will.
Maybe they will sad for 1-2 weeks but thats it

N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
People say they'll hurt themselves if I decided to CTB but they wouldn't do it themselves. In all honesty they probably wouldn't even do that. I'm not significant enough to anyone

Reactions: LastFlowers, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kill Me Now
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
i already know some people will. sucks knowing i'll be the biggest hypocrite they know since i spent so many times trying to help them or talk them out of it

Reactions: 15dec
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
No, my parents have reassured me that they will be fine. In the past, my mother has threatened to do it if I did, but she admitted later that she was just saying that to make me feel too guilty to do it. Once, my father threatened to kill my mother if I did it, since he believed it was her fault (even though it's not) and she later found out and got a restraining order against him, but that was years ago and they're on good terms now. In fact they get along better with each other now (after I had a failed attempt) than they do with me. My whole childhood they were at each other's throats, when I needed them to get along and now that they do get along, it doesn't really matter, since my life will soon be over. At the very lease they can help each other mourn when I'm gone.

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers and 15dec
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
My mother. My own fucking mother. That's why I feel terrible for even thinking about it however many hundreds of times a day. She would do it. She lost her best friend several years ago. She lost her own sense of self to her abusive ex-husband (my """"""father"""""). When she dies, I'm so fucking out. But before then, my hands are tied unless I choose to really, really be the worst kind of person possible. And I've always had sociopathic traits (guess who I inherited them from? not that hard from context. I'm an abomination). I've always been a definitively awful person, strictly as a result of my neurochemistry or lack of will, rather than a result of what I will, so I'm caught between the harm I cause and that harm I would cause when I die. No one is opposed to Hitler's suicide, except for his fucking mother.

Last edited:
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I think my father would be at a very high risk for it if I did.
My kid brother would struggle. I've read about perfectly healthy children growing to be extremely mentally fucked up and depressed after their older siblings kill themselves. I don't know if he'd take his life, but thinking of that as a possibility keeps me here.